Author Topic: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'  (Read 64988 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 08:27:48 PM »
Anyone got a YouTube link for it yet?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2013, 09:06:10 PM »
He said he started before he ever won the 1st tour de fagz,

Said he took everything u can Imagin, from blood doping , EPO, testosterone , and HGH

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »
does anyone really care, everyone knew he was taking something, fuck oprah, her show got undercut by that fake dead girlfriend story.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
does anyone really care, everyone knew he was taking something, fuck oprah, her show got undercut by that fake dead girlfriend story.

truth.

If Lance had shown us his notebooks from 1996-2007 that would have been worth watching.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »
  He ALWAYS used PED.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 10:51:29 PM »
  He ALWAYS used PED.

they all do, im never suprised, i dont really think anyone is, the media just makes people suprised.
If they said Michael Jordan, kobe, lebron were taking PED's i wouldnt even bother reading the story, god bless them if they do, everyone wants a edge, everyone.

why do people wear moisturisers= to look younger
why do people wear fake tan     = to look better
why do people take hgh           = to look and feel better
who do people take medicine  = to feel better

We all want to be better, look better, feel better, fuck natural athletes, how boring. I support Lance, just not his decision to be on oprah the fat bitches show.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:23 PM »
There were actually people on this site who said he was clean. lol...So many people's view on the world came crashing down today. Armstrong was a stone cold sociopath in the Oprah interview. He didn't even try to tear up or anything.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2013, 11:03:59 PM »
The irony of Oprah asking him to come clean when she's been lying about being a Lesbian all her life. What a fcked up world we live in...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2013, 11:09:23 PM »
The irony of Oprah asking him to come clean when she's been lying about being a Lesbian all her life. What a fcked up world we live in...

Truth!  Not only that, but the sickening irony of having a bloated, sickle celled, fat coated, watermelon who couldn't ride a bicycle 100 yards downhill, questioning  a man who won the Tour de France 7 times.  Madness.
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2013, 11:14:24 PM »
There were actually people on this site who said he was clean. lol...So many people's view on the world came crashing down today. Armstrong was a stone cold sociopath in the Oprah interview. He didn't even try to tear up or anything.

I like that he didn't...On ESPN some reporter was crying..."he lied to my face, and i lied to my readers, what i saw today was a sociopath with no regrets"  fuckstick reporters always making about them and their make believe integrity and then turn around and print shit they don't know dick about (steroids) and  things from anonymous sources.

Lance was pretty stand up in he didn't point the finger at everyone else and use the level playing field argument, which is the truth and I personally would have been fine with it.

I think he made a mistake, he doesn't owe anyone anything.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2013, 11:17:19 PM »
they all do, im never suprised, i dont really think anyone is, the media just makes people suprised.
If they said Michael Jordan, kobe, lebron were taking PED's i wouldnt even bother reading the story, god bless them if they do, everyone wants a edge, everyone.

why do people wear moisturisers= to look younger
why do people wear fake tan     = to look better
why do people take hgh           = to look and feel better
who do people take medicine  = to feel better

We all want to be better, look better, feel better, fuck natural athletes, how boring. I support Lance, just not his decision to be on oprah the fat bitches show.
WOW i did not expect that from you, great post.  :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2013, 11:19:32 PM »
I like that he didn't...On ESPN some reporter was crying..."he lied to my face, and i lied to my readers, what i saw today was a sociopath with no regrets"  fuckstick reporters always making about them and their make believe integrity and then turn around and print shit they don't know dick about (steroids) and  things from anonymous sources.

Lance was pretty stand up in he didn't point the finger at everyone else and use the level playing field argument, which is the truth and I personally would have been fine with it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2013, 12:07:50 AM »
  MOST USE

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2013, 12:15:07 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/21066354

The tens of millions watching saw Armstrong reveal:

•he took performance-enhancing drugs in each of his Tour wins from 1999-2005
•doping was "part of the process required to win the Tour"
•he did not feel he was cheating at the time and viewed it as a "level playing field"
•he did not fear getting caught
•"all the fault and blame" should lie with him
•he was a bully who "turned on" people he did not like
•his cancer fight in the mid-1990s gave him a "win-at-all costs" attitude
•he would now co-operate with official inquiries into doping in cycling.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2013, 12:42:39 AM »
WOW i did not expect that from you, great post.  :)

Thanks my friend, you have some gems yourself buddy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2013, 12:58:03 AM »
I was watching Espn, they mentioned he had 2 attorneys with him, Crisis manager and a host of PR reps, every word he said was calculated and methodically worded to a T.

Once again i have no clue why is this even a big issue, im in Australia, someone gets caught lying or steroids or whatever, they lose there job, thats it. In America you need to face Congress, go on some fat fucks show (didnt this bitch retire) and be dragged through hell, his lucky Superbowl is on soon and America is very forgetful.

I see people with cancer crying cause they feel they have been duped, fucken idiots, people idolize people just because they are on TV. They have Cancer and there biggest problem is lance, just die already. I support Lance, he did what he had to, i dont know why he admitted to it though, he must have a ace up his sleeve.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2013, 03:03:32 AM »
I was watching Espn, they mentioned he had 2 attorneys with him, Crisis manager and a host of PR reps, every word he said was calculated and methodically worded to a T.

Once again i have no clue why is this even a big issue, im in Australia, someone gets caught lying or steroids or whatever, they lose there job, thats it. In America you need to face Congress, go on some fat fucks show (didnt this bitch retire) and be dragged through hell, his lucky Superbowl is on soon and America is very forgetful.

I see people with cancer crying cause they feel they have been duped, fucken idiots, people idolize people just because they are on TV. They have Cancer and there biggest problem is lance, just die already. I support Lance, he did what he had to, i dont know why he admitted to it though, he must have a ace up his sleeve.

Pretty sure you have a swimmer who failed a drug test, retired before it came out then tried to sue the French newspaper who said he failed the test.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2013, 03:06:40 AM »
Pretty sure you have a swimmer who failed a drug test, retired before it came out then tried to sue the French newspaper who said he failed the test.

Ian Thorpe, still a hero till this day, the media black it out, how dare you say a australian athlete took PED's. We need heroes.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2013, 03:15:37 AM »
Lance is a LEGEND, he doesn't regret doping, he WON 7 Tour de Frances, if he had never doped he would just be another cycling nobody that no-one had ever heard of.  Ever heard of Ben Johnson, nobody would have heard of him if he hadn't taken PED's.  The only option an athlete has today is to take PED's, no point playing otherwise.
V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2013, 03:59:15 AM »
 ::)

when they start dope testing the nfl 100%, then i'll pay attention to these stories.  anyway at least lance gets to keep his millions. fuck the trophies and t-shirts.     

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2013, 06:46:45 AM »
He's got real ball to come clean.
I dont think so, i think he really believes people are going to be nice to him etc, but in fact he s a sociopath he just wants to know how far he can go, just like with cycling, he s oblivious to the fact prolly nobody will ever give him the time of the day as from now.
He s prolly right, assholes just like him wont care, but honnest people are done with him once and for all. He basically kiled himself live on tv. This is positive tho, it s a good step in the right direction for mankind. For him as an individual? not so sure. I was surprised, at how lost he looked. He was forced by others to say the truth, he didnt choose to, for someone who s used to control everything like him, must be quite devastating.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2013, 06:49:14 AM »
"I have always tried to be an honest sportsman."  -Eddy Merckx
"Tried" is the keyword here  :-\

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2013, 06:55:36 AM »
I found the bio-passport results interesting, considering his strongly voiced protest that he didn't dope in 2009 and 2010.

Could it be that he's just a genetic freak? And he doped too, making him the GOAT?

The people who cry foul or act shocked or call for his head are downright disappointments to the human race for lacking the critical thinking skills needed to stay alive. They shouldn't decry Lance...they should thank an altruistic world that allows them to live with sub-normal intelligence. 10000 years ago these same idiots would be the ones who walk into a saber-toothed tiger's den whistling Dixie. Now they can live and permeate the airwaves with their droning drivel.

Lance is a cycling god and wasn't using anything anyone wasn't (or wouldn't, if they could). He's a paid entertainer, and is there for one purpose: to entertain people with his athletic skill. One shouldn't care how he does it, or why...one should just marvel at the exploits. And be smart and strong enough as a parent to explain to the kids that "yes, isn't it amazing. By the way, you have to use a ton of drugs with a whole bunch of needles and might shorten your life to do that Junior...".

But no one wants to parent anymore. No one wants to think anymore. The nanny-state is enabled by idiots who want the media and sports to put forward only stalwarts and bastions of goodness and the American way. I'd rather see the truth. Not as some media or sporting agency wants me to see it, but as it really is. I suppose that's too much to ask.

Lance just did it better. We should celebrate his ability to succeed and win at all costs.

I can't believe people get so upset about this stuff. Hasn't anyone learned that putting a professional entertainer (that's what he is) up on a pedastal is a shaky idea?

Good lord, the slack-jawed mouth-breathing unthinking sheeple out there really do scare me sometimes.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2013, 07:00:31 AM »