Author Topic: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'  (Read 64919 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2013, 06:21:37 AM »
h

Anyone ever read Viz comics? Funniest mag

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Lance Armstrong settles with Sunday Times (UK)
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2013, 04:00:34 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/aug/25/lance-armstrong-settles-sunday-times

Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong has reached a settlement with the Sunday Times, which he sued for £1m after it published an article suggesting he was using performance-enhancing drugs before his confession.

The multiple winner of the Tour de France admitted last year to doping during his career, revealing his repeated denials were "one big lie".

The American sued the newspaper nine years ago for libel following the article, seeking damages from the chief sports writer David Walsh and deputy sports editor at the time, Alan English.

The Sunday Times was forced to settle the claim in 2006 and agreed to pay Armstrong £300,000, the newspaper reported.

But after his confession the paper launched a high court bid to return the money, plus £720,000 in costs, and has reached a confidential settlement, the newspaper said today.

It said Walsh and English had "reached a mutually acceptable final resolution to all claims against Lance Armstrong related to the 2012 high court proceedings and are entirely happy with the agreed settlement, the terms of the which remain confidential."
c

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2015, 10:00:27 PM »
well, at least he's stayed out of trouble since then.

Probably just dating, living the good life, keeping it real.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2015, 11:37:48 AM »
Have not heard much from him at all!  He probably hangs out somewhere in Europe.
Air Falcon

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2015, 11:41:02 AM »
Tiger Woods showed up at the world ski tour yesterday :D

speaking of athlets that did forbiddens things :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2015, 11:48:24 AM »
well, at least he's stayed out of trouble since then.

Probably just dating, living the good life, keeping it real.

Lance Armstrong hit parked cars

February 4, 2015, 9:57 AM

DENVER -- Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong hit two parked cars with an SUV after a night of partying in Aspen, Colorado, but agreed to let his longtime girlfriend take the blame to avoid national attention, police reports show.

Police cited Armstrong with failing to report an accident and speeding weeks after the Dec. 28 accident, but only after his girlfriend, Anna Hansen, acknowledged lying for him.
http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/12273382/police-say-lance-armstrong-hit-parked-cars-blamed-girlfriend-anna-hansen

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2015, 12:01:23 PM »
Oprah is still strikingly beautiful after all these years!

I'd love to be her human "seat cushion", pushing my face into those chocolate buns....

What would really get me screaming like a banshee is if she hadn't "wiped well" that particular day! Woof!

Oprah has been known to frequent Getbig... Holla at me honey.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2015, 12:01:31 PM »
THE ARMSTRONG LIE was truly a great doc with a quite a revealing insight into the mind of a egotistical megalomaniac. the web of lies and deceit spun by this man was quite wonderous to behold. the way he'd fuck up anyone that crossed him, including teammates, was without mercy .plus the tour de france footage was stunning in hd. worth watching for that alone if you're a fan of the tour.

full vid here if you don't give two hoots about hd. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l9v9y_the-armstrong-lie_sport

looks like he's still incapable of telling the truth.. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938338/Police-Lance-Armstrong-hit-parked-cars-blamed-girlfriend.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #233 on: February 04, 2015, 12:15:03 PM »
He took what was necessary to win the Tour.
Maybe no more or less than the other cyclists he was competing against.
As for his lying, pretty much forced into that by all the media & ex athletes
Double standards & lying.
He did win 7 tours.!!!

Why the hate for him.

As for the car crash incident possibly he was over the drink drive limit.
Or thought he could avoid all the bad media coverage by getting her to
Take the blame.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2015, 12:47:51 PM »
As for his lying, pretty much forced into that by all the media & ex athletes
Double standards & lying.
He did win 7 tours.!!!

Why the hate for him.

As for the car crash incident possibly he was over the drink drive limit.
Or thought he could avoid all the bad media coverage by getting her to
Take the blame.

If that superior your opponents, he was the best climber, sprinter, timetrial...I pretty much think he had something they didn't! And 7 years in a row...he definitely had some fuel the other didn't have!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2015, 02:04:37 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2015, 02:06:49 PM »
If that superior your opponents, he was the best climber, sprinter, timetrial...I pretty much think he had something they didn't! And 7 years in a row...he definitely had some fuel the other didn't have!

Possibly he had access to something the others didn't.
Maybe he was the the best cyclist at that time.
As others that have dominated their chosen sport for a number of consecutive years,
There are many examples.
Also he concentrated on the Tour de France above other cycling events.

Although not a distance cyclist myself I respect his achievements.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2015, 03:07:36 PM »
DLB should take note and come clean...Can someone email Lance a picture of DLB and get his opinion for the record...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2015, 03:19:09 PM »

That's not true. Read USADA's report on his ass: The guy had the whole system rigged to the point that 1) Lance was actually paying (donating money to the UCI) for the machines that were to test his blood + urine and, 2) he was informed of upcoming tests by the UCI. He literally had Pat McQuaid (president of the UCI at the time) in his payroll.

The guy was "glowing" all through the Tour de France, while the others had to scale back (on PEDs) months in advance of the TdF to make sure they weren't testing positive.

If you read the report you will notice he did everything in his pocket/power to make sure it wasn't a leveled playing field. He would find out about a guy taking x-substance and he will quickly tell the UCI, which will in turn tell WADA, that x-cyclist was taking x-substance. And, SURE FUCKING ENOUGH, WADA would test x-cyclist for x-substance even though it wasn't even on the testing protocol.

Heck, even when handed his ass back he had that Contador guy test positive by ensuring his team gave him something contaminated.

He is a F. R. A. U. D. in every sense of the letter.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 04, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »
That's not true. Read USADA's report on his ass: The guy had the whole system rigged to the point that 1) He was actually paying (donating) for the machines that were eventually test his blood + urine and, 2) he was informed of upcoming tests by the UCI.

The guy was "glowing" all through the Tour de France, while the others had to scale back (on PEDs) months in advance of the TdF to make sure they weren't testing positive.

Ok. Fair point.
How do we know that other teams & cyclists were not doing the very same things
As Lance to help them.
We Don't.
It's just the USA had a melt down over P.E.D's in sport.

I don't see the Russians, Chinese, East Germans, or other country's having a melt down.
We now have UK team sky dominating the Tour for 2 years, suddenly out of nowhere the
All Natural UK team are the Best.
Yes of course they are totally Natural. ::)
And I have a Bridge to sell You.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #240 on: February 04, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
AND, on one of his Road to the Tour shows, while doing a tour of the house he was living in in Spain, a getbig.com friend of mine who was also watching the show actually pointed out that he had a box of Humatrope in his fridge door.

Watch the episode if you don't believe me, it's the one in Gerona in Spain.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
Ok. Fair point.
How do we know that other teams & cyclists were not doing the very same things
As Lance to help them.
We Don't.
It's just the USA had a melt down over P.E.D's in sport.

I don't see the Russians, Chinese, East Germans, or other country's having a melt down.
We now have UK team sky dominating the Tour for 2 years, suddenly out of nowhere the
All Natural UK team are the Best.
Yes of course they are totally Natural. ::)
And I have a Bridge to sell You.

Yes, I totally agree. I mean Sky are such a farce they didn't even hide the fact that they were following the US Postal model. They are juiced to the gills. Their main TdF guy now even dopes during the competition (inhales xenon):

But this is the NOW.

Lance re-wrote the book on rigging the system, not just doping.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2015, 11:41:57 AM »
Oprah is still strikingly beautiful after all these years!

I'd love to be her human "seat cushion", pushing my face into those chocolate buns....

What would really get me screaming like a banshee is if she hadn't "wiped well" that particular day! Woof!

Oprah has been known to frequent Getbig... Holla at me honey.

WTF's wrong with you?  You sick madarfacar...made me puke.   :-X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »
Yes, I totally agree. I mean Sky are such a farce they didn't even hide the fact that they were following the US Postal model. They are juiced to the gills. Their main TdF guy now even dopes during the competition (inhales xenon):

But this is the NOW.

Expensive stuff that zenon. 
A very Good Addition to other supplements.

Think there will be a lot more to come out about Team Sky.
Maybe not as The team have received various honours & titles
From the UK establishment.
Could be embarrassing for them.

All clean & Natural...Ha ha.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2015, 12:37:57 PM »

Expensive stuff that zenon. 
A very Good Addition to other supplements.

Think there will be a lot more to come out about Team Sky.
Maybe not as The team have received various honours & titles
From the UK establishment.
Could be embarrassing for them.

All clean & Natural...Ha ha.

as natural as inter-racial marriage

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2015, 02:59:38 PM »

But this is the NOW.

Hey slapper - are you an idiot in real life, or do you just play one on the internet?

Froome is pictured using an asthma inhaler. The big deal was he claimed he had a TUE (therapeutic use exemption) but it was given last minute. And Xenon inhalation during the ride? lol - sure Since Xenon doesn't benefit you DURING exertion, you would never do that. Its taken nightly. And of course its banned now, for whatever use that will do.

As for all the other competitors "dialing down" the PED's during the Tour and Lance running full gas - did your mom tell you this? The team used the same protocol for the big tours, and Lance used 1/3 what they did. Yes, i know the full regimen in detail, from the source. Jan Ullrich, Ivan Basso, you name it, used the same stuff. Lance was flat out stronger. His ex teammates will tell you this if you ever been on a training ride with him.

As for Sky being on gas all the time - show us your proof. I mean other than fantasizing while jerking off to Marco Pantani tapes.

Oh and your Contador conspiracy theory, lol. I suppose you also buy Hamilton's bs too

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2015, 05:41:13 PM »
It's just another big, crooked business...  and, LA was the leader of the cycling mafia.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2015, 06:22:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure using xenon gas during the race would be like injecting EPO during the race. That's not the way you would use it. 

Also, I don't think xenon is a banned substance.
a

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2015, 06:38:11 PM »
Hey slapper - are you an idiot in real life, or do you just play one on the internet?

Neither.

Froome is pictured using an asthma inhaler.

What is known about Froome is that, prior to him becoming a superstar overnight, he was never seen puffing away carelessly as he does now. In fact, no one knew about his asthma until he was asked about his constant puffs, and what usually followed, which was a super attack at inhuman wattage.

This is a guy who, back in 2011, was almost thrown off the Sky team because he simply sucked. All of a sudden he develops asthma, is found to have bilharzia and BADDA BOOM, TdF winner.

I've seen this movie before. You have to be an ingenuous prick to believe this guy is not doping.

The big deal was he claimed he had a TUE (therapeutic use exemption) but it was given last minute. And Xenon inhalation during the ride? lol - sure Since Xenon doesn't benefit you DURING exertion, you would never do that. Its taken nightly. And of course its banned now, for whatever use that will do.

The folks at Sky call it "marginal gains". Look, it's no surprise that him not puffing away at this past year's Vuelta had a lot to do with his drop in form. And, believe me, the cameras were on him day and night to catch him in the act. What he WAS clearly doing is taking some sort of bronchodilator. This image is from him at this past year's Dauphiné Libéré "queen" stage that ended at the Col du Béal:

15 minutes later:

Same thing at the Mt Ventoux stage back in 2013: Guy takes a long puff and then does this to a guy who is a KNOWN doper (Contador tested positive for 50 picograms of clenbuterol):

Nígga please.

As for all the other competitors "dialing down" the PED's during the Tour and Lance running full gas - did your mom tell you this?

I didn't say they dialed it down during the TdF, they tapered off prior to the TdF. Lance was full on straight through the TdF. It's a well known fact, it's on USADA's report.

And no, it was your mom that told me this, while she was sucking my 12" love injector.

The team used the same protocol for the big tours, and Lance used 1/3 what they did. Yes, i know the full regimen in detail, from the source. Jan Ullrich, Ivan Basso, you name it, used the same stuff. Lance was flat out stronger. His ex teammates will tell you this if you ever been on a training ride with him.

That's not true. OMG! Did you even read the USADA report? The guy had foreknowledge of tests, he was doping on the bus, on his plane, he would buy doping products and hand them over to Johan for subsequent distribution to the other riders, he was involved in the back-of-the-bus $12,000 bike sales, and the money used to buy even more doping products. You show me ONE, just ONE, other team that had this level of sophistication when it came to cheating, including doping.

Look, the body doesn't lie. Take for example Tyler Hamilton. This is how a cyclist looks when ready for the TdF:

This is how Lance looked while getting ready for the TdF:

As for Sky being on gas all the time - show us your proof. I mean other than fantasizing while jerking off to Marco Pantani tapes.

Oh and your Contador conspiracy theory, lol. I suppose you also buy Hamilton's bs too

Visit cyclingnews.com if you do not believe me. They have a whole section on doping in cycling called The Clinic with lots of good stuff from insiders. And yes, Sky has its own thread. And yes, a recent poll showed that most fans believe Sky cyclists are on a doping program.

And yes, Contador is a doper too, but you tell me how you can physically put 50 picograms of clenbuterol into your system in a 48-hour period. The guy was tested on a Monday and then on a Wednesday: clean as a whistle on Monday and "dirty" on Wednesday.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2015, 06:45:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure using xenon gas during the race would be like injecting EPO during the race. That's not the way you would use it. 

Also, I don't think xenon is a banned substance.

Not if you take it 25 minutes before you get tested. I mean Froome won that stage. He got to the top before the gas had metabolized.

What is being rumored is that these guy now alternate stages so as to pass every test undetected.

I really do not have specifics but xenon is a well known EPO stimulant, and Froome taking a few puffs of some sort of bronchodilator + the xenon reproduces the effects of exogenous EPO.

Which explains Chris Froome's meteoric rise to fame.