Author Topic: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?  (Read 37921 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2013, 12:37:27 PM »
Was his girlfriends name Lanney Kekua??

yes that was her  e-Birth name

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2013, 12:38:02 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2013, 12:39:36 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2013, 12:42:49 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2013, 01:03:45 PM »

:D :D
D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »
So this Ghost Girlfriend (she never was real?) became a huge internet-thing? :D

I don't see how this changes his results

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:56 PM »
TEOING.... lol... insanely cruel but funny too

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32:13 PM »
and then there is this stupid fucking idiot who says She was Real and he met her  ::) ::)

Lennay Kekua – Manti Te’o's Fake, Dead Girlfriend – Was Real, Says Arizona Cardinals Fullback Reagan Mauia, Who Claims to Have Met Her

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2013, 01:46:12 PM »
I fell for a similar scam about 16-17 years ago, back in the AOL days.  

I was a hard-working young sailor, tired of all the little ho-bags running around Norfolk and surrounding areas.  There was a magical beep one day, an IM - instant message - that would forever change my life.

Her name was Katelyn and she said she was a teacher.  I don't know how she found me, but didn't care.  I also didn't care that she was divorced and had a kid.  Her pictures were cute.  Even had pics of herself in a classroom. At least, she said it was her.  

During long hours on duty in the shipyards, we'd talk by online message and occasionally by phone.  She mailed gifts and cards to me.  She loved hockey and we were fans of rival minor-league teams.  One of the places we were to meet up was at a bar in Richmond that was a popular post-game spot for the players and groupies.  Of course it never happened.  

To make a long story short, after the second meet-up failed, I came to the realization it was a hoax, but continued to milk it for the free presents a bit longer, while I went back to banging the stupid coeds and whores in southeastern VA.  The incident was eventually forgotten.

Until now.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »
If your friend has never met his girlfriend of one year...
...That girlfriend is: not real.

If your friend's description of his girlfriend never advances beyond a guy's vague idea of what a young human female might be like ("pretty," "likes white roses," "is my girlfriend")...

If your friend's girlfriend "just loves giving blowjobs; if anything, her love of giving blowjobs has *increased* since we've been together"...

If your friend's girlfriend has no birthday, place of birth, family, or friends...

If your friend's girlfriend lives through a horrific car crash that leaves her "on the brink of death" and your friend doesn't carve out a day to visit her...

If your friend places a lot of emphasis on the fact that his girlfriend of one year exists, is as real as a wish, is as real as love...
...That girl friend is: not real.

If your friend's girlfriend dies, but, prior to her death, gives your friend a pass on attending the funeral on the off chance he's got shit to do that day and really, some white roses and a couple interceptions is more than enough, thanks...

If your friend's girlfriend gave your friend her phone number at a party...
...That girlfriend is: not real or it is 1996.

And once more, for clarity: if your friend has never met his girlfriend of one year...
...That girlfriend is: Definitely just not real.

A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »

If your friend's girlfriend "just loves giving blowjobs; if anything, her love of giving blowjobs has *increased* since we've been together"...

I had a REAL girlfriend that only wanted to suck cock.  Never have sex.  I would stop by after football practice, talk for about 10 minutes and she'd blow me and I'd leave.  This went on for about 1 year and she moved.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2013, 02:21:32 PM »
Out of curiosity, has any Getbigger ever met booty in person?
 ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2013, 02:46:56 PM »
 ;D
if you mean someone who has or had an account here and posted, then yes. That getbigger's name is Shawn Ray.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2013, 02:49:55 PM »
if you mean someone who has or had an account here and posted, then yes. That getbigger's name is Shawn Ray.

Does anybody here know if the Notre Dame campus is a "Skype Free" zone?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2013, 03:13:48 PM »
mike wilbon on PTI said this about Mante on todays show   - "he has the personality of a child , i think he is a Simpleton"

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »

"Does anyone know if Mante really exists?" - Alabama Offense.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2013, 03:30:23 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/manti-teo-gay-sports-world-speculates-fake-girlfriend-motivation_n_2496993.html

Manti Te'o Gay? Girlfriend Hoax Leads To Speculation On Sexuality Of Notre Dame Star

The bombshell exposed Wednesday by Deadspin reporters rocked the sporting world with revelations of an elaborate hoax involving Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Te'o and the tragic passing of his girlfriend, Lennay Kekua. As Deadspin revealed, she never existed. In the aftermath, Te'o has claimed he was the victim of a hoax, but the bizarre tale has led some to wonder if Te'o was attempting to hide a different secret--his sexuality.

On The LaVar Arrington Show, Arrington, a former NFL player, and co-host Chad Dukes referenced the possibility of Te'o being closeted as they tried to figure out what possible motivation could have led him to participate in or fall for such a hoax.

"Let's hypothesize, he's gay," said Dukes. "He is a star football, college football player, with beautiful chicks surrounding him, propositioning him all the time with all kinds of media asking him 'Are you dating chicks? Do you have a girlfriend?' all the time."

Arrington responded, "Is that the only sensible way of looking at this?"

"If he's in on it, I can't.. I don't.. maybe there is other reasons but it makes a lot of sense," answered Dukes.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2013, 03:46:54 PM »
"Does anyone know if Mante really exists?" - Alabama Offense.

heh heh heh

;D

I can vouch for Tight Booty.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2013, 03:58:44 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/manti-teo-gay-sports-world-speculates-fake-girlfriend-motivation_n_2496993.html

Manti Te'o Gay? Girlfriend Hoax Leads To Speculation On Sexuality Of Notre Dame Star

The bombshell exposed Wednesday by Deadspin reporters rocked the sporting world with revelations of an elaborate hoax involving Notre Dame star linebacker Manti Te'o and the tragic passing of his girlfriend, Lennay Kekua. As Deadspin revealed, she never existed. In the aftermath, Te'o has claimed he was the victim of a hoax, but the bizarre tale has led some to wonder if Te'o was attempting to hide a different secret--his sexuality.

On The LaVar Arrington Show, Arrington, a former NFL player, and co-host Chad Dukes referenced the possibility of Te'o being closeted as they tried to figure out what possible motivation could have led him to participate in or fall for such a hoax.

"Let's hypothesize, he's gay," said Dukes. "He is a star football, college football player, with beautiful chicks surrounding him, propositioning him all the time with all kinds of media asking him 'Are you dating chicks? Do you have a girlfriend?' all the time."

"If he's in on it, I can't.. I don't.. maybe there is other reasons but it makes a lot of sense," answered Dukes.
maybe he was saving himself for marriage...to the love of his life.
Man, if he goes Pro, the women will eat him alive (if he is not gay)...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
The girl probably did that to get money out of him maybe he didnt come through so she jetted then started telling the real story about herself.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2013, 04:33:21 PM »
Hell, I could have introduced pineapple boy to a couple of hookers if he really needed a date.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2013, 04:35:39 PM »
The girl probably did that to get money out of him maybe he didnt come through so she jetted then started telling the real story about herself.

The FEMALE in the picture has already told deadspin that the dude who was using her identity and pictures was Ronaiah Tuiasosopo her old High school classmate ,  Ronaiah Tuiasosopo comes from a big family of many NFL Players.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »

You could tell all the ESPN anchors today wanted to ask this.

They were all like "What is the reason behind this, what is that one missing fact that pieces it all together?"

None of them want to be the first to ask it.