Author Topic: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?  (Read 37893 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?
« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
  He is a homosexual.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »
i just read through this thread.  i had seen snippets of this story as i passed by TVs playing the evening news for the past week or so.  from what i can remember, every feature was completely dominated by the "catfish" angle, and maybe finished with a token "but we would like some more answers from te'o".  i knew the second i opened this thread it would be the complete opposite story.  of course, not once was it mentioned he might be a homosexual. ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2013, 03:12:15 PM »
Dude released Voicemails of his Girlfriend Errrrrrrr Ronaiah Tuiasosopo messages

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2013, 03:14:25 PM »
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
Intense Feelings For
Manti Te'o

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/ronaiah-tuiasosopo-intense-feelings-manti-teo-hoax/

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo had intense feelings for Manti Te'o ... feelings that developed over time that he channeled through a female persona, but the emotions -- like the scam -- were rooted in fantasy.

Sources very close to Ronaiah tell TMZ ... he struggled for years trying to adapt to the expectations of his culture, his religion and his family.  Ronaiah, we're told, never had a serious physical relationship with anyone and created a female persona online as a way to vent his feelings.

We're told Ronaiah used the female persona in many encounters, but so far there's no evidence he became intensely emotionally attached to anyone -- until Manti.  We've confirmed when Ronaiah spoke with Manti as "Lennay Kekua" he used his own voice.

Indeed ... Ronaiah's feelings became so intense, he blew his cover on December 6 because it was hard to walk away.  He never intended to reveal Manti was actually talking to a man ... he just wanted to reconnect with Manti, but still as a woman.

Our sources say Ronaiah has buried his feelings to the point he has little emotion about anything.  We're told even the scandal has not produced intense emotions.

We're told, Ronaiah shut down emotionally at a very young age.  He lived his life through fantasy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/ronaiah-tuiasosopo-intense-feelings-manti-teo-hoax/#ixzz2IwCLtq3J
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2013, 12:45:42 AM »
Sounds pretty gay.
No homo

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2013, 01:42:31 AM »
Yeah, I think he doesn't want to hurt his draft status$, legacy at ND, reputation, etc.

Couric asked him "are you gay" and his responses was "No, far from it. FARRRRR from it!!"

Sorry, but any stud athlete who spends age 18 to 22 talking a guy, thinking it's a girl, never having sex or meeting her, claiming he was faithful...  Then trying to claim "FARRRRRR from it" as his hetero proof?

It's 2013.  It's really not big deal to be gay.  Just come out of the closet, seriously, nobody will care in 5 minutes.  Yes, he'll get mocked as "Man-Guy Gay'O" for a few weeks.  heck, he might get drafted EARLIER by a progressive-thinking GM.

I'm betting it'll come out during the interview process.  Dude has no integrity.. he admits lies now to everything he's been caught on.  It'll be a slow leak of "I'm sorry, I also lied about this or that..."

he should just come out and say "I'm gay, I was embarassed, it didn't exactly fit in at a place like ND and with my upbringing".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:17 AM »
Lift, fuck, make money

I repeat that dozens of time daily now. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »
Yeah, I think he doesn't want to hurt his draft status$, legacy at ND, reputation, etc.

Couric asked him "are you gay" and his responses was "No, far from it. FARRRRR from it!!"

Sorry, but any stud athlete who spends age 18 to 22 talking a guy, thinking it's a girl, never having sex or meeting her, claiming he was faithful...  Then trying to claim "FARRRRRR from it" as his hetero proof?

It's 2013.  It's really not big deal to be gay.  Just come out of the closet, seriously, nobody will care in 5 minutes.  Yes, he'll get mocked as "Man-Guy Gay'O" for a few weeks.  heck, he might get drafted EARLIER by a progressive-thinking GM.

I'm betting it'll come out during the interview process.  Dude has no integrity.. he admits lies now to everything he's been caught on.  It'll be a slow leak of "I'm sorry, I also lied about this or that..."

he should just come out and say "I'm gay, I was embarassed, it didn't exactly fit in at a place like ND and with my upbringing".

He doesn't want to come out before he signs...Many teams would pass on him if he came out. They wouldn't want the circus that would come from the first openly gay man playing in the NFL. Look at the circus Tim Tebow creates. Another guy who won't come out and say he's gay. I predict Taylor Swift(paid Hollywood beard) will be linked to Teo pretty soon.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2013, 01:08:13 PM »

Cowherd played the audio from the voicemails... It was a chick.

The dude is protecting a female who helped him... No WAY was that not a female voice on the voicemail.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2013, 02:25:20 PM »
Cowherd played the audio from the voicemails... It was a chick.

The dude is protecting a female who helped him... No WAY was that not a female voice on the voicemail.

Yep. It shock me if Teo's camp reached out to ESPN to help them spin this all away.

Teo has been lying since the beginning.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2013, 02:28:35 PM »
Yep. It shock me if Teo's camp reached out to ESPIN to help them spin this all away.

Teo has been lying since the beginning.
fixed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2013, 02:29:57 PM »
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
Intense Feelings For
Manti Te'o

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/ronaiah-tuiasosopo-intense-feelings-manti-teo-hoax/

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo had intense feelings for Manti Te'o ... feelings that developed over time that he channeled through a female persona, but the emotions -- like the scam -- were rooted in fantasy.

Sources very close to Ronaiah tell TMZ ... he struggled for years trying to adapt to the expectations of his culture, his religion and his family.  Ronaiah, we're told, never had a serious physical relationship with anyone and created a female persona online as a way to vent his feelings.

We're told Ronaiah used the female persona in many encounters, but so far there's no evidence he became intensely emotionally attached to anyone -- until Manti.  We've confirmed when Ronaiah spoke with Manti as "Lennay Kekua" he used his own voice.

Indeed ... Ronaiah's feelings became so intense, he blew his cover on December 6 because it was hard to walk away.  He never intended to reveal Manti was actually talking to a man ... he just wanted to reconnect with Manti, but still as a woman.

Our sources say Ronaiah has buried his feelings to the point he has little emotion about anything.  We're told even the scandal has not produced intense emotions.

We're told, Ronaiah shut down emotionally at a very young age.  He lived his life through fantasy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/ronaiah-tuiasosopo-intense-feelings-manti-teo-hoax/#ixzz2IwCLtq3J
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

HOLY SHIT!

LOL

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »
Story now going around by the Tuiasosopo family is that Ronaiah's Cousin TINO , yea that is her name , TINO who lives in the samoan islands was one of the main voices who talked to this moron in the phone

This fucking Tuiasosopo family is just putting as many faces as they can to get their 15min, fucking pathetic

TINO Tuiasosopo

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2013, 03:39:30 PM »
Why did they do this to Mante Teo though?

Did they want the opposite team to win or something?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2013, 11:09:28 AM »
Why did they do this to Mante Teo though?

Did they want the opposite team to win or something?

Dunno... Probably just thinking they're getting over on someone and then it spirals out of control.

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2013, 10:14:02 PM »

So this dude was a fag or fucking with him?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2013, 10:22:35 PM »
You're gay so you invent a fake girlfriend for the media?

Every gay guy I know has loads of female friends that often accompany them to functions where people don't know they are gay.

Guy is just a dipshit.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2013, 11:21:11 AM »
LMFAO!!! this Fat FAGGGGGOT said the voices were not woman but him, and that he was romantically in love with Manta teo

hahahahahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
Pro Football Talk:

But one brief exchange within the interview has people talking: Couric asked Te’o, “Are you gay?”

Te’o, who up to that point had calmly answered questions suggesting that he’s naive, stupid and a liar, grew emphatic as he insisted that he is heterosexual.

“No, far from it. Far from it,” Te’o said.

The emphasis Te’o placed on being “far from” gay was striking. At other times in the interview, Couric grilled Te’o about being “the most naive person on the planet” involved in a “web of lies,” and Te’o didn’t flinch. But when Couric asked Te’o if he’s gay, Te’o took umbrage. Te’o seemed to be saying, “Katie, you can call me naive, call me stupid, call me a liar. But don’t dare call me gay.”

And that may say a lot about how a gay player would be treated in the National Football League. Although there have been encouraging stories recently about more accepting attitudes in NFL locker rooms, we may still be a long way off from a day when a football player could answer the question, “Are you gay?” with a simple, “Yes” and not fear being shunned by teammates, downgraded by coaches and heckled by fans.

The bad news is that Te’o seems to think that if you’re an aspiring professional football player, you’re better off being labeled naive and stupid than gay. The awful news is that he might be right.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2013, 06:22:50 PM »
LMFAO!!! this Fat FAGGGGGOT said the voices were not woman but him, and that he was romantically in love with Manta teo

hahahahahahahahaha

Bullshit... I heard the messages.

If that was HIM, then he's the most girly sounding dude ever... And I lived near West Hollywood and heard and saw all types.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »
I repeat that dozens of time daily now. 

repeating it
wont make
it happen