Author Topic: I have decided to try OneTimeHard Diet for getting ripped.  (Read 10341 times)

ukjeff

Re: I have decided to try OneTimeHard Diet for getting ripped.
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
25 grams of carbs max per meal that is the point.
Nope, reduction in calories to below your metabolic rate is what makes you lose weight.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »
It is possible. I drank 5 gallons of water before a weigh in once.

5 Gallons in how long?  If you say a couple of hours I would almost call bullshit.  Also, don't try and say you can do that for more then one day.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »
Just record yourself drinking or eating 10,000 calories worth of eggs for a few days and claim your superiority already.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2013, 06:56:46 PM »
Just record yourself drinking or eating 10,000 calories worth of eggs for a few days and claim your superiority already.  ::)
I don`t need to eat 10,000 calories to claim my superiority. I need to eat 10,000 calories to get ripped.  Please follow along.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »
Eggs make your farts smell like Morning Breeze stink bombs

Haha, I remember when I bought a large container of egg-white protein powder.

My farts made the apartment uninhabitable. The smell was so bad that I have never experienced anything like it.  ;D

NN

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2013, 11:46:37 PM »
I have lost 40lbs recently eating this way every day.

Meal 1:  6 whole eggs scrambled, 1 mission carb balance medium soft taco tortilla.

Meals 2-5:  1/4 rotisserie chicken from supermarket (skin included), 1 tortilla as above

Meal 6: 1 McDonalds double quarter pounder with top half of bun discarded.

Lots of water and some coke zero.

Easy

40lbs  :o

You must have been a fat cunt  :D
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:02 AM »
I don`t need to eat 10,000 calories to claim my superiority. I need to eat 10,000 calories to get ripped.  Please follow along.

post the link where he said 10000 calories please
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2013, 02:35:15 AM »
Let's review the threads recent accomplishments; Ok here goes... :) :)

So far over 30 people have agreed with me on the thread and only 3 retards fully opposed it, TA, BS and Jeff, a few others with minor concerns like Wiggs.

BikiniSlut has started a thread

Ta has started a thread as well,..... OK UKjeff your turn  ;) I am flattered  :D

Ok now for the good part, I have recieved 65 pm's since I started this thread and one guy even signed up just to ask me a few questions.

I can count at least 12 people who have started dieting since the thread went up.

I have been told thank you 100 times and I have had a lot of compliments

On top of all this myself, galeniko and a few others have had a blast owning the haters.  ;D

So tell me guys, what has all the gibberish from Ta, bikinislut, and Ukjeff accomplished? What have they contribute to the good of this forum? At the end of the day all the people involved in listening to me only care about results and that is all I care about too, while these 3 losers have a bruised ego and are out for revenge,it's obvious based on them resorting to sarcasm and nitpicking. Whatever turns them on is fine by me.

BTW TA and Bikinislut only opposed the thread cause I have owned them in other threads of the past, but deep inside they are really in agreement of the diet, but they will oppose me in anything I say any chance they get from previous wounds that they have not let go of.  :-[ :-[ :-[

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2013, 02:43:46 AM »
post the link where he said 10000 calories please
They are taking my approach to eating protein in a literal sense because I said unlimited amounts of protein and the reason I said that is because the body does not, will not, and can not consume protein in enough quantities that it is too much for dieting.

For example 5 pounds of chicken breast is only 2200 calories so my metaphor for unlimited protein is because not many will down 5 lb of chicken breast a day so basically eat as much protein as you want because it will not amount to that much anyway, calorie wise.

Now asking the question can I eat 10 000 calories of protein and not get fat is like asking if I jump 80 feet in the air will I die upon landing, well yes you will die but you can not jump 80 feet anyway so the question is fucken stupid.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2013, 02:47:00 AM »
Onetime hard is 100% with this protocol.

10,000 Kcal of egg whites = body can only consume 30g of protein per 5/6 BB meals a day (FACT BROS)

So if you eat one meal of 1666 Kcal egg white every 2 hours, your body will only absorb 30g of protein and excreet the rest undigested.

So you will end up scientifically only absorbing 180g of protein / 720kcals per day = epic fat loss!!!!!!!!!

Throw in some good diuretic and you could be contest ready in 72 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2013, 03:00:43 AM »

10,000 Kcal of egg whites = body can only consume 30g of protein per 5/6 BB meals a day (FACT BROS)

So if you eat one meal of 1666 Kcal egg white every 2 hours, your body will only absorb 30g of protein and excreet the rest undigested.

So you will end up scientifically only absorbing 180g of protein / 720kcals per day = epic fat loss!!!!!!!!!

Throw in some good diuretic and you could be contest ready in 72 hours!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck is up your ass?, are you always a fucken clown

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »
Meal 1: 2500 calories egg whites liquid.

Meal 2: 2500 calories egg whites liquid

Meal 3 2500 calories egg whites liquid

Meal 4: 2500 calories egg whites liquid.

Will update on how it goes.

You must be yoking.

ukjeff

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 03:36:47 AM »
So far over 30 people have agreed with me on the thread and only 3 retards fully opposed it, TA, BS and Jeff,
LOL..."fully opposed it" I have told you numerous times your diet will work, how can that be fully opposing it?

So tell me guys, what has all the gibberish from Ta, bikinislut, and Ukjeff accomplished? What have they contribute to the good of this forum?

Entertainment?
Which is exactly why people come to forums, it certainly isnt to learn how to diet, just look how busy your thread was, was it people reading it to learn or were they having a laugh at the banter?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2013, 03:41:34 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2013, 03:45:54 AM »
LOL..."fully opposed it" I have told you numerous times your diet will work, how can that be fully opposing it?

Entertainment?
Which is exactly why people come to forums, it certainly isnt to learn how to diet, just look how busy your thread was, was it people reading it to learn or were they having a laugh at the banter?
My 65 pms since I started the thread say other wise that people indeed want information and dieting advise, oh shit my bad 67 now.

Entertainment? that is what you accomplished? fine, I will give you that one

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2013, 03:46:02 AM »
I wish people would leave the egg white thing alone because I feel sick everytime someone says they will eat 150 boiled egg whites or 10 000 calories based on egg whites.   :-X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2013, 03:54:25 AM »

You said you could EASILY eat 10,000 calories worth of egg whites a day. So please do it already.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »

Where is this a fact?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2013, 07:08:08 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »
They are taking my approach to eating protein in a literal sense because I said unlimited amounts of protein and the reason I said that is because the body does not, will not, and can not consume protein in enough quantities that it is too much for dieting.

For example 5 pounds of chicken breast is only 2200 calories so my metaphor for unlimited protein is because not many will down 5 lb of chicken breast a day so basically eat as much protein as you want because it will not amount to that much anyway, calorie wise.

Now asking the question can I eat 10 000 calories of protein and not get fat is like asking if I jump 80 feet in the air will I die upon landing, well yes you will die but you can not jump 80 feet anyway so the question is fucken stupid.
Its not difficult to drink 10,000 calories of whey protein in a whole day.  I can do that to get ripped according to your diet right?  Something about the body that it will shut the whole thing down, kind of like rape, according to Todd Akin?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »
Even a half dozen egg whites is enough to make me gag.   I just hate egg whites with a passion.   

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »
Its not difficult to drink 10,000 calories of whey protein in a whole day.  I can do that to get ripped according to your diet right?  Something about the body that it will shut the whole thing down, kind of like rape, according to Todd Akin?

Not that I'm defending anybody in particular, but a healthy body has a certain amount of "wiggle room" in regard to calorie consumption, as your metabolism will speed up or slow down in response to how many calories you consume.  i.e. more calories doesn't necessarily translate to more fat storage.  Consider this.  If there existed a direct mathematical relationship between calorie intake and weight loss, cutting calories from 3000 to 1000 would result in a 60,000 calorie deficit, and a 17 pound weight loss in one month; which over a year would be a 200 pound weight loss.  But what if the person started at 200 pounds, would he disappear?  Your body does indeed "waste" calories to a certain degree, and it's genetics and hormone state which determines what degree that is.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2013, 11:14:19 AM »
If you want to maximize your gains on the bicepsius muscle group you should perform these exercises twice a week in series:

- "Preacher" curls
- Overhead cable curls
- Drag curls
- Cross body hammer curl
- Prone incline curl
- EZ-bar curl
- Barbell curl
- Alternating dumbbell curl

You should also "periodize" your "cadence" which is of course the only way to properly account for pennation angles.  Obviously the proper sequence of exercise and set/rep scheme is critical as well but you must listen to my radio show for these secrets, thanks and good luck.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »

LOL going on a typical whey isolate, that's about 30 x 100g whey shakes per day...So nigh on 2 x 100g shake per waking hr...GL with that!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
LOL going on a typical whey isolate, that's about 30 x 100g whey shakes per day...So nigh on 2 x 100g shake per waking hr...GL with that!
Thanks!