Author Topic: What bodyfat should one have to show respect to god or a supperior alien race?  (Read 944 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
He crated us in his image but he never told us the body fat % that he himself had or would prefer. To low would seem like mocking and disrespecting while to much would seem to be incredible hurtful. What would he expect, and/or what say a superior alien race?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: What bodyfat should one have to show respect to god?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 05:35:31 PM »
0.0%

I believe Flex wheeler was once measured at 0%, at a certain Golds Gym, by a certain man that I cannot remember the name of.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »
0.0%

I believe Flex wheeler was once measured at 0%, at a certain Golds Gym, by a certain man that I cannot remember the name of.

Could it possibly be Jim Quinn?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
Could it possibly be Jim Quinn?
It could indeed.

basil

• Getbig IV
"The Targzissians are, obviously, reptilian."

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
He crated us in his image but he never told us the body fat % that he himself had or would prefer. To low would seem like mocking and disrespecting while to much would seem to be incredible hurtful. What would he expect, and/or what say a superior alien race?

LMFAO

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

crated

wow

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Like Flex  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:19:31 PM »
0.0%

;D ;D   Ah yes. . . I can tell you this; Billy Smith wielded the calipers. . . Jim Quinn stood by quietly, starring in disbelief.  History.

PS. I was behind the front desk trying to earn a living. . .  and talk to girls with big tits and small morals.
a