Author Topic: Who is scaring the Boot with poems ?  (Read 17897 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Who is scaring the Boot with poems ?
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
booty
loves attention
good or bad
Maddy I have just learned not to take things to heart posted on the internet.  It's like water off a ducks back.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
Maddy I have just learned not to take things to heart posted on the internet.  It's like water off a ducks back.

or a bodybuilder's feces off a silicon chest
K

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2013, 07:35:54 PM »

Best way to be hon. Their not worth it anyway. Bunch of oxygen thieves.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2013, 07:43:04 PM »
Best way to be hon. Their not worth it anyway. Bunch of oxygen thieves.

QFT

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »
Booty I want you to do something for me. I think this will help you become a better person. Now, lets begin.... I want you to clear your head and soul. I want you to close your eyes and hold your breath. I want you to keep holding your breath for 5 to 7 minutes. Do nothing else but concentrating on holding your breath. The longer you hold, the better you become. Remember , dont cheat. If you can manage 10 minutes, even better. But no less than, lets say 7 minutes. That should be great. Afterwards, come back and let us know how it went. Ready, get set, GO.

You are gayer than a cum bubble on a f@gg0t's ass

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2013, 08:15:32 PM »

BigKevinD
Jonny34
Alex23

Damn, I was thinking the trail lead back to Che?

Alex23 has betrayed me for the last time if this is true!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
Yes, w8m8/lulu is quite obsessed about booty.

WTF?

I always liked w8m8, but lulu seems like a douche!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2013, 08:17:26 PM »
The truth is....The truth is that the majority of the True "OG" getbiggers cannot stand Booty. This includes Moderators. She does this same thing on other message boards. Pretending to be dating pro's or think she is relevant by trying to act like she knows this person or that. In reality, Booty is a nobody. The only few guys that stick up for her, are either very old, very desperate or a gimmick. She is an old woman. An old woman with gums like a horse. Ask any real getbigger and they will agree, they cannot stand her. It's not the webcam or her past, it's her as a person. She is a liar and a snitch. All you need to do is a quick google search, and you will see how many forums she posted on and the MANY threads where people think she is nuts. She has been banned by many forums and the truth is out there if you seek it. Like it or not, cry about it, whine, talk shit, it's the truth.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a bunch of money to count, and my money counter is out of batteries.

You're a fucking faggot for even giving booty this much thought... Holy shit.... lol

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2013, 08:19:56 PM »
WTF?

I always liked w8m8, but lulu seems like a douche!  ;D
I don't believe it is w8m8.  It's someone obsessed with me and who said it was w8 because this person knows that w8 left getbig.  The posts are nothing like w8's and appear to be a butt hurt guy.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »
I don't believe it is w8m8.  It's someone obsessed with me and who said it was w8 because this person knows that w8 left getbig.  The posts are nothing like w8's and appear to be a butt hurt guy.  

Then my bad, lulu is probably a dude then. Alex23 maybe.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2013, 08:22:55 PM »
Then my bad, lulu is probably a dude then. Alex23 maybe.
I have a good idea who it is and it isn't Alex23.  It's someone who's life consisted of ranting about me over and over and over in every post.  Someone who got butt hurt and thinks I am e-fucking every single guy on getbig forums. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:18 PM »
Everyone on getbig but about eight of us are Alex23 gimmicks!!!  8)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
 It says a whole lot, when all you got is the same 3 people whining and crying over you. Kwon, PIP and some gimmick named John aka Vince Basile. As you see, like I stated, the MAJORITY cannot stand you Booty. Those 3 are what are referred as desperate. In Booty's corner, to repeat myself, is desperate, old or a gimmick. The rest of the true getbiggers, cannot stand her. Who can blame them? It's so predictable it's funny and sad at the same time. Kwon is not so bad, but PIP, his posts and threads are boring, unfunny, and and pathetic.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2013, 08:47:27 PM »
It says a whole lot, when all you got is the same 3 people whining and crying over you. Kwon, PIP and some gimmick named John aka Vince Basile. As you see, like I stated, the MAJORITY cannot stand you Booty. Those 3 are what are referred as desperate. In Booty's corner, to repeat myself, is desperate, old or a gimmick. The rest of the true getbiggers, cannot stand her. Who can blame them? It's so predictable it's funny and sad at the same time. Kwon is not so bad, but PIP, his posts and threads are boring, unfunny, and and pathetic.

There's only one other person on this forum that ever thought I was Mexican...  I thought we were friends WillGrant...  :(

I thought you were Mexican  ;D never mind carry on  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »
I have a good idea who it is and it isn't Alex23.  It's someone who's life consisted of ranting about me over and over and over in every post.  Someone who got butt hurt and thinks I am e-fucking every single guy on getbig forums.  
Karen you still are not very bright  :-\ I picked up who lulu was within her first 20 posts and have had it confirmed and alot of the older members here know it to.

You run around accusing people of being gimmicks when they are not - you did it to me,  and when you and I were talking you were convinced everyone attacking you was Lee Priest - you even said this "john" guy was lee after he PM'd you pretending to be a Female also claiming to be an ex of one of the Oz members on here.

Lee attacked you for sure , So did I as you deserved it but Myself and pretty sure Lee to (though I cant be 100 % sure) could care less about you and have very happy life's off the boards , I'm (and I'm sure Lee to) way to busy to be starting gimmicks attacking you - whats the point, Its a waste of time and there is nothing to gain from it ..

I say this in the nicest possible way and not as an attack - get off the internet and get a life, you spend to much time on here and it consumes your life, it's made you paranoid and now your paranoia has you convinced who posters are when in my case you were 100% wrong accusing me of being gimmicks which caused you to act, spilling my info all because you "had a hunch" - your hunches are wrong 99 % of the time - is wild willie still Lee to BTW, what about you thinking w8 was tatiana from MD ? see you were wrong. take a step back and do something positive in the real world and you might meet a nice guy, not all aussies are drunks as you claim , pretty sure there are some decent guys out there.

peace /

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
I have a good idea who it is and it isn't Alex23.  It's someone who's life consisted of ranting about me over and over and over in every post.  Someone who got butt hurt and thinks I am e-fucking every single guy on getbig forums. 

Forgot to add, i'm an Alex23 gimmick as well.. :D

Just kiddin'!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
There's only one other person on this forum that ever thought I was Mexican...  I thought we were friends WillGrant...  :(

haha I'm not J34  ;D - I know you as eyeball chambers, RonPaulFan , Cy Tolivier and a few others - oh and plus a lawn mowing Mexican  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2013, 09:05:22 PM »
Forgot to add, i'm an Alex23 gimmick as well.. :D

Just kiddin'!
I thought you were mine  :D

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
There's only one other person on this forum that ever thought I was Mexican...  I thought we were friends WillGrant...  :(

No matter who you think I am.. it is not important. What is important is that, Booty is a mess. From several cheap botched surgeries to living a lie. This is her life. You cant take a person seriously that is ridiculed on all the major forums and in life. You have got to feel sad for her in a way. She has absolutely nothing and will never be anything. I mean, when Moderators are even cracking jokes at your expense, you know there is nothing left. PIP, you're not so bad after all. Although we disagree, you're a quality person. Kwon also. But again, its not about me or you guys, its about knowing deep down, that Booty is a liar who plays these same games constantly all for attention. A joke all through the web, and when she gets banned each time, she tries to move on to the next suckers. Don't be those suckers fellas.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2013, 09:08:44 PM »
Karen you still are not very bright  :-\ I picked up who lulu was within her first 20 posts and have had it confirmed and alot of the older members here know it to.

You run around accusing people of being gimmicks when they are not - you did it to me,  and when you and I were talking you were convinced everyone attacking you was Lee Priest - you even said this "john" guy was lee after he PM'd you pretending to be a Female also claiming to be an ex of one of the Oz members on here.

Lee attacked you for sure , So did I as you deserved it but Myself and pretty sure Lee to (though I cant be 100 % sure) could care less about you and have very happy life's off the boards , I'm (and I'm sure Lee to) way to busy to be starting gimmicks attacking you - whats the point, Its a waste of time and there is nothing to gain from it ..

I say this in the nicest possible way and not as an attack - get off the internet and get a life, you spend to much time on here and it consumes your life, it's made you paranoid and now your paranoia has you convinced who posters are when in my case you were 100% wrong accusing me of being gimmicks which caused you to act, spilling my info all because you "had a hunch" - your hunches are wrong 9 % of the time - is wild willie still Lee to BTW, what about you thinking w8 was tatiana from MD ? see you were wrong. take a step back and do something positive in the real world and you might meet a nice guy, not all aussies are drunks as you claim , pretty sure there are some decent guys out there.

peace /

Hang on buddy, you're a good people and all that, but where the sudden change of attitude. A few months ago you were happy to e-date this whore without ever resting eyes on her IRL, now you're in the 'get off the Net and get a life' type. I'm positively flummoxed. Speak on this a little so young James can understand too.

On another note, I quite enjoy the imbecile brigade that runs to Booty's defence. I don't particularly cares if she lives forever or die tomorrow, but when she starts her whoring and attention seeking, it gets FUCKING irritating. I know this forum is not to be taken serious, but you'd think an old woman approaching 50 would have more class about her? She'll only stop when the ugly dwarves on here stop panting at her for attention in the hope of an e-hair ruffle

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2013, 09:22:56 PM »

It is w8m8. I saw her commenting on her "other account" on a post she did. You can tell it her. Either way I wouldn't worry too much she's obviously just a jealous cow seeing you're getting all the attention from the men and she hates it. That's women for ya.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2013, 09:25:55 PM »
Hang on buddy, you're a good people and all that, but where the sudden change of attitude. A few months ago you were happy to e-date this whore without ever resting eyes on her IRL, now you're in the 'get off the Net and get a life' type. I'm positively flummoxed. Speak on this a little so young James can understand too.

Well I can see posting on the net has warped her perception as she was running around accusing me of stuff I hadn't done and being posters that I wasn't, it sort of dawned on me after conversing with her and listening to her hunches then I ended up being one of these hunches.

GB is still the best BB board on the net for good fun but it can consume alot of your time if you let it - I sort of spent a year consistently on here posting when I should of been out enjoying myself which I had been doing before the year of consistent posting - you pull away from here and it sort of hits you again - it's just a board so you start going out and enjoying yourself again..

I didn't mean it as an attack on her but it can consume alot of your waking hours if you let it.. much better out there meeting real people face to face - I got carried away on here and it was stupid but shit happens.  ;)

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
No matter who you think I am.. it is not important. What is important is that, Booty is a mess. From several cheap botched surgeries to living a lie. This is her life. You cant take a person seriously that is ridiculed on all the major forums and in life. You have got to feel sad for her in a way. She has absolutely nothing and will never be anything. I mean, when Moderators are even cracking jokes at your expense, you know there is nothing left. PIP, you're not so bad after all. Although we disagree, you're a quality person. Kwon also. But again, its not about me or you guys, its about knowing deep down, that Booty is a liar who plays these same games constantly all for attention. A joke all through the web, and when she gets banned each time, she tries to move on to the next suckers. Don't be those suckers fellas.

So why do you make a big deal of it with other people? You're right its not important who I am.
If she's a mess than that's her problem. Do you honestly pointing that out is actually going to bring about change? I mean whats you motive here?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2013, 09:30:47 PM »

Always going to be suckers as this 'sport' have some of the most insecure mentally fucked people outside of a war zone. I noticed again in my gym yesterday when walking past the weights area where all the screaming and dumbbell slamming goes on. Not a guy over 5'5 there. Add steroid abuse, a female population that for the majority shuns muscled up dwarfs in thongs and it's totally understandable by these cretins run after Booty or 'defend' her. She gives them what they crave and don't get elsewhere. Can't get elsewhere.

If there's nothing else going on on the forums for the day. Point and mock these spineless gnomes.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2013, 09:32:15 PM »
Well I can see posting on the net has warped her perception as she was running around accusing me of stuff I hadn't done and being posters that I wasn't, it sort of dawned on me after conversing with her and listening to her hunches then I ended up being one of these hunches.

GB is still the best BB board on the net for good fun but it can consume alot of your time if you let it - I sort of spent a year consistently on here posting when I should of been out enjoying myself which I had been doing before the year of consistent posting - you pull away from here and it sort of hits you again - it's just a board so you start going out and enjoying yourself again..

I didn't mean it as an attack on her but it can consume alot of your waking hours if you let it.. much better out there meeting real people face to face - I got carried away on here and it was stupid but shit happens.  ;)

No that's ok. It happens man. Everything in moderation from now on I hope?