Author Topic: Superior Hardcore Peptides....Get Huge Discount  (Read 57264 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: PJ Braun's Hardcore Peptides.....SHUT THE F@$#@ DOWN!!!!
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2013, 03:53:39 PM »
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Clearly you don't have an ounce of scientific or medical training; not a clue of basic endocrinology concepts.  Best of luck with your health in the future, hope your bro science keeps you safe.

Grandpa always told me don't associate with retards...this means I must retire from this thread.
Can you please direct us to the Scientific Literature that details proper usage of anabolic steroids for the the average human. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2013, 03:54:47 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »
The only person who will truly be owned in this thread is you because you will spend years finding the perfect "bro science" to maximize protein absorpotion and muscle gaynes to realize the harsh reality that you have been nothing more then a puppet in a gay sport. Have fun learning the hard way.
Research/evidence based science  > bro science

There is no debate here.

I will gladly Skype you, nude of course, and make muscles in the webcam and we can really settle who has the better physique and methods here. Balls in your court. I'll be awaiting your PM.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
Can you please direct us to the Scientific Literature that details proper usage of anabolic steroids for the the average human. 
Sure.

Start at Pubmed.gov

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 20, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
Sure.

Start at Pubmed.gov

Ok, I am there. Now what?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2013, 04:01:52 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2013, 04:03:33 PM »
Start reading abstracts you silly goose

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2013, 04:06:59 PM »
Start reading abstracts you silly goose
I can`t find any that are relevant to someone looking to use steroids in order to compete in a bodybuilding contest.  Seriously.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »
I can`t find any that are relevant to someone looking to use steroids in order to compete in a bodybuilding contest.  Seriously.
Duh.

But there are relating to young men replacing their natural production with synthetics. And the methodology and protocols to achieve this. Monitored by doctors via lab work.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »
BAHAHHAAHHAHAHA PUBMED!!! PUBMED!?!?!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2013, 04:10:05 PM »
Duh.

But there are relating to young men replacing their natural production with synthetics. And the methodology and protocols to achieve this. Monitored by doctors via lab work.
Unable to find anything like that.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »
Duh.

Kind of like Candidizzle used to do right? You are headed in the right direction my son  ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2013, 04:13:09 PM »
Unable to find anything like that.
Keep looking. I've had to write research papers for my last Endo class last year and I heavily referenced that resource. Can't remember the specific med journal though, but definitely on PubMed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »
Duh.

I think most Doctors would advise against taking the amounts and types of drugs that competitors are taking.  In fact, I think most Doctors would recommend not taking any drugs if possible.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2013, 04:13:45 PM »
no shit hes enjoying his videos.

you could also make a retard run face first into walls and indoctrinate him thats the purpose of life.

you disgusting pos.

no balls to become simply a dealer, no you little pussy take advantage of mentaliy disabled people to promote your bs

He was a dealer, now he is a convicted ex-dealer.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2013, 04:14:58 PM »
Keep looking. I've had to write research papers for my last Endo class last year and I heavily referenced that resource. Can't remember the specific med journal though, but definitely on PubMed.
Yea haven't you heard adam? They have unethical studies on there displaying what the abuse of hormones can do for a 20 year old male. How do you think Phil made it into the circuit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2013, 04:15:11 PM »
I think most Doctors would advise against taking the amounts and types of drugs that competitors are taking.  In fact, I think most Doctors would recommend not taking any drugs if possible.
I agree 100%.

Seriously.

I will give the same advice to my patients one day.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:22 PM »
 25 pounds of belly

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »
At Envizionmedical.com the doctor is dr. Wiley. He graduated from BU medical school.

Full name.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2013, 08:16:20 PM »
New poster NotSure seems to be laying down the law in this thread.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2013, 09:31:35 PM »
Full name.

Not sure. Call the office and ask

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2013, 09:52:39 PM »
Not sure. Call the office and ask

Do you want me to train and coach you so you can get your IFBB Pro card? I've got the expertise, trust me.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
One of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Clearly you don't have an ounce of scientific or medical training; not a clue of basic endocrinology concepts.  Best of luck with your health in the future, hope your bro science keeps you safe.

Grandpa always told me don't associate with retards...this means I must retire from this thread.

1. I'd be wary of pontificating about scientific training/literacy from the lectern of chiropractic, a field still mired to some significant extent in pseudoscience and charlatanry. While elements of the field no doubt incorporate legitimate science (and perhaps increasingly so), it remains the case that the imaginary concepts dreamed up by the eponymous founder of the school you attend -- innate intelligences, subluxations, and so forth -- hold significant sway in the field, an embarrassing state of affairs that belies any claim to proper scientific understanding.

2. As far as retardation goes, Grandpa ought to have informed you that loudly declaring your imminent consumption of Schedule III illicit substances in a public locale -- your name, school, area of residence, friends, and all other relevant details for someone who dislikes you to cause potentially significant trouble all in plain view -- is perhaps a very unwise move, to put it lightly.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2013, 10:33:11 PM »
1. I'd be wary of pontificating about scientific training/literacy from the lectern of chiropractic, a field still mired to some significant extent in pseudoscience and charlatanry. While elements of the field no doubt incorporate legitimate science (and perhaps increasingly so), it remains the case that the imaginary concepts dreamed up by the eponymous founder of the school you attend -- innate intelligences, subluxations, and so forth -- hold significant sway in the field, an embarrassing state of affairs that belies any claim to proper scientific understanding.

2. As far as retardation goes, Grandpa ought to have informed you that loudly declaring your imminent consumption of Schedule III illicit substances in a public locale -- your name, school, area of residence, friends, and all other relevant details for someone who dislikes you to cause potentially significant trouble all in plain view -- is perhaps a very unwise move, to put it lightly.

Shall I recount the various fallacies and half truths spoken as consensus of allopathic practitioners throughout the years?  Shall I also speak on the various deceptions of the current allopathic practitioners regarding such things as : statin drugs, depression medications, ADD/ADHD diagnoses, and influenza vaccines?  Truly you would acquiesce that the falsification and utter disregard for research proving the detriment of certain "medical practices" exists to a large degree in the allopathic community?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »

1- I'll gladly address your false statements in another thread; not gonna hijack this one. But it's quite clear you don't know what you're talking about and have not been versed in the overwhelming amount of published peer reviewed literature that correlate with the basic tenets of mainstream chiropracfic philosophy. It doesn't take "faith" in the supernatural to "believe" in how the body works. Like I said, PM me.
2- I'll never take gear without a script from a licensed doctor. But thanks for your deep concern.