Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 08:31:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day  (Read 350 times)
blacken700
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: January 19, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »

UPDATED: 4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/19/1473881/two-people-accidentally-shot-at-a-gun-show-safety-checkpoint-on-gun-appreciation-day/

Not from The Onion.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

Getbig Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:52:05 PM »

Lol, fucking idiots.  That's why I don't go to gunshows.  Any parts or accessories that I need are purchased online.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 01:46:14 AM »

cause instaed of it being the usual gun show crowd, you have a bunch of half-cocked, half-wits showing up frantic, whining about politics, etc.

I have been to gun shows in FL for 15+ years.  They're usually well attended but never the totally packed, wait an hour to get in, kinda event.

reminds of the new years' resolution people in the gym... once the gun issue is over and no bill sees the floor of the HOuse, this issue goes away and they steop attending gun shows.

blacken700
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:06 AM »

cause instaed of it being the usual gun show crowd, you have a bunch of half-cocked, half-wits showing up frantic, whining about politics, etc.

I have been to gun shows in FL for 15+ years.  They're usually well attended but never the totally packed, wait an hour to get in, kinda event.

reminds of the new years' resolution people in the gym... once the gun issue is over and no bill sees the floor of the HOuse, this issue goes away and they steop attending gun shows.

wow i wouldn't have guessed by some of the post on this board  Grin
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »

4 people were shot in Mt Vernon down the block from me in a bar in the ghetto.    Where is your thread on that?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!