Author Topic: 4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day  (Read 685 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day
« on: January 19, 2013, 03:16:52 PM »
UPDATED: 4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/19/1473881/two-people-accidentally-shot-at-a-gun-show-safety-checkpoint-on-gun-appreciation-day/

Not from The Onion.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: 4 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 07:52:05 PM »
Lol, fucking idiots.  That's why I don't go to gunshows.  Any parts or accessories that I need are purchased online.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 12:46:14 AM »
cause instaed of it being the usual gun show crowd, you have a bunch of half-cocked, half-wits showing up frantic, whining about politics, etc.

I have been to gun shows in FL for 15+ years.  They're usually well attended but never the totally packed, wait an hour to get in, kinda event.

reminds of the new years' resolution people in the gym... once the gun issue is over and no bill sees the floor of the HOuse, this issue goes away and they steop attending gun shows.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »
cause instaed of it being the usual gun show crowd, you have a bunch of half-cocked, half-wits showing up frantic, whining about politics, etc.

I have been to gun shows in FL for 15+ years.  They're usually well attended but never the totally packed, wait an hour to get in, kinda event.

reminds of the new years' resolution people in the gym... once the gun issue is over and no bill sees the floor of the HOuse, this issue goes away and they steop attending gun shows.

wow i wouldn't have guessed by some of the post on this board  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 07:18:57 AM »
4 people were shot in Mt Vernon down the block from me in a bar in the ghetto.    Where is your thread on that?