Author Topic: Patience is the key to life, only patience will keep you from going suicidal on  (Read 6282 times)

che

• Getbig V
God is omniscient so He knows everything but even HE has to set events in motion so they can play out. Otherwise how would He know their outcome? There's no wasted effort to God when He is omnipotent. Any amount of effort is nothing to a being that heaven and earth cannot contain.

Great thread .

Jon Harridan is the man , best troll job of  the month ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
the brotherhood of the snake around 5000 years before the bible was even written is ancient sumer in a city called "Ur"  with a god called "anu"

came to earth to enlighten all people and free them from control

thats why in the bible it says the snake gave adam and eve knowledge of good an evil, that is history of the ancient world, brother of the snake

it is some guess that they are from URANUS

since the city was called "Ur" and the god was called "Anu"

i didnt make that up either

Dude, the snake thing's just a coincidence. It doesn't explain the whole story of what happened with Adam and Eve. And man wasn't around 5000 years before the Bible was written; we've only been around for 6000 years or so.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Great thread .

Jon Harridan is the man , best troll job of  the month ;D

Oh brother, look who we have here while I try to explain matters. It's 'che'! ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
God doesn't like this of course and He will punish Satan at the end for His wicked deeds but God also wishes to test man's ability to resist Satan's lies.
Why does GOD feel a NEED to test HUMANS, that doesn't make any sense, is GOD a SADIST?.  If I genetically engineered an animal, then beat it with a stick just to see how it reacted and then punished it when it showed obvious behavioural issues as the result of the trauma, people would describe me as EVIL, not as GOOD.  Why do people let GOD of the hook when he is such an overt arsehole?
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
JUDGED for what, being a human being.  What a joke, God creates man knowing all the sins that he will commit throughout his life and yet still judges him.  What a disturbed creator, that's like a programmer, deliberately creating software that is frustrating, full of bugs and doesn't work very well and then when the program fails to work the way the programmer wants, blames the very program he created.  It would have been nice if GOD was an all powerful being who took RESPONSIBILITY for his actions, unfortunately he is NOT!  So he is all powerful but doesn't have enough power to take responsibility for his actions.  HHHMMM, Interesting paradox.  The sad things is, I know a lot of human beings who are far less judgemental and way more merciful than the GOD you describe.  How sad that is.

We are judged not for being human beings but for being FLAWED human beings who DELIBERATELY make the wrong choice and sin/do evil. That strikes out against God's holiness so of course God has to judge us for that. Otherwise there would be no justice in His universe; you can't expect to do evil (murder, rob, rape o whatever) with impunity. God resolves the problem of evil neatly at the end. JUst read the Book of Revelation to find out just how He powerfully does it. God created man with free will which means that the responsibility lies with man ot God. How can the Creator be judged for what His creation does on his own? God wasn't responsible for the blasphemy you wrote against Him; the culprit's none other than you! Nobody forced you or anything as you (and you alone) made that choice.

che

• Getbig V
Oh brother, look who we have here while I try to explain matters. It's 'che'! ::)

Haha , I love you brother.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Why does GOD feel a NEED to test HUMANS, that doesn't make any sense, is GOD a SADIST?.  If I genetically engineered an animal, then beat it with a stick just to see how it reacted and then punished it when it showed obvious behavioural issues as the result of the trauma, people would describe me as EVIL, not as GOOD.  Why do people let GOD of the hook when he is such an overt arsehole?

How does God testing humans make him a sadist? The testing (and suffering) is to purify people so that they can improve as humans and attain a standard of morality closer to perfection. God loves us so he wants to see us improve just as we want to see our physiques improve (put on muscle and lose fat). God tests us so that we can glorify Him. When we choose the right path God is magnified and He in turn rewards us for our obedience. God wants to see whether we love Him too you see as if we truly love Him we will abide by His commandments.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Haha , I love you brother.

God loves you too. Just because of that I might train you for free. ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
God loves us so he wants to see us improve just as we want to see our physiques improve (put on muscle and lose fat). God tests us so that we can glorify Him. When we choose the right path God is magnified and He in turn rewards us for our obedience. God wants to see whether we love Him too you see as if we truly love Him we will abide by His commandments.
So if god sees a young child lose their legs in an accident, this is a test to help them improve. OH BROTHER!  You are a sick perverted human being, it is no wonder you worship a genocidal maniac.  Even GOD doesn't abide by his commandments, yet he expects others too, I guess he did create HUMANS in his own IMAGE, a MASSIVE HYPOCRITE!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
we've only been around for 6000 years or so.

HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

At least now I know you are trolling, I thought you were being serious!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

At least now I know you are trolling, I thought you were being serious!

??? I was just stating a fact. Tracing the Biblical genealogies you get a total of 6000 years for man's existence (since his original creation).