Author Topic: Is McDonalds and Fast Food Poison?  (Read 32934 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Is McDonalds and Fast Food Poison?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2013, 06:36:44 AM »
Wrong.

Go to your grocery store and see if this is on the back list of ingredients.

Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.

???

What in the blue hell are you talking about?  Why are you posting the back of a harmless bread label?  I bet you have never baked a loaf of bread in your life.  Also, do you realize that nearly ALL restaurants use bread mixes that contain all the dough relaxers above.  They are NOT evil things whatsoever. 

Furthermore, what is your point?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2013, 06:48:29 AM »
Like only twice a year, I eat at McDonalds (or similar). Well yesterday was one of those days (after seeing "The Last Stand").
I had: one Big Mac, One QP w/ Cheese, and two Filet O'fish, large fry.
This was at 2 PM.
After a few hours of this lead in  my stomach, I started to feel horrible.
Sweating, couldn't breathe, stomach was distended (like an IFBB pro), etc.
Finally at 6 PM (4 hours later) I violently vomited.
I immediately felt brand new after that. Stomach went down, no more dizziness, felt normal again.
Good enough to have a beer and 2 shots of Vodka to celebrate.

Is this crap just poison for those who dont eat if often?
I know I over-did it, but to be that violently sick was sickening.
(I cant talk this AM, my throat was hurt from violently chirping).

Wont be going back for quite a while now.

I eat it every Friday for lunch with large fries,Sundae extra fudge included.....  just a big dump later on and that's about it.....when I hit the gym I feel a lot stronger  (no joke)

Woshhhhhhhhhhhh

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2013, 06:53:43 AM »
You're better off staying away from most fast food. They will just make you feel bloated and make you poo a lot.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2013, 07:06:06 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
You're better off staying away from most fast food. They will just make you feel bloated and make you poo a lot.

I know is not healthy at all....but I don't mind the "going to the bathroom amount" after,  if that's the price for such suculent  yummy junk food !

WoooSHHHHHHHH

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2013, 07:10:38 AM »
it even went further.

she said something like those veins are from "those" meds you take.

i said that quite the claim and a deep insult for a natural athlete like me and i told her she looks like shes on those fatening-bulking hormones the farmers give to cattle, and told her she looks overdue for the slaughterhouse.

:D

oh brother the prejusdices i have to fight are ridiculous.one time in a clubbing night some group of 3 whores one asks me to flash the abs, so i do, 2 of them get immediate rearangement of vagina due to wettness, but the third turd says "yeah ok, but certainly your penis must be small,then" ::)

ofc if i were in funny mood there, id have made half stiffy quickly and showed it right there to her, but i felt this is too childish.
oh brother, when will ppl learn, she disqualified her self by saying thsat, the penis size stays, its the bals that shrink.

You are one of themost enjoyable posters on here Gal hahaha!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2013, 07:11:24 AM »
You are one of themost enjoyable posters on here Gal hahaha!!!

Yes if anyone else posted that I'd be like "yeah whatever fuck off queer" but with galeniko it's funny because you know he probably actually did it ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2013, 07:13:26 AM »
Yes if anyone else posted that I'd be like "yeah whatever fuck off queer" but with galeniko it's funny because you know he probably actually did it ;D

The man is already a getbig legend.

He reminds me of our blessed Sarcasm, the only difference being that Gal is living out Sarcasm's imagined scenarios  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2013, 07:30:37 AM »
Its not and you are a moron.  Probably should wash your dirty ass hands before you eat.

Take it easy big guy...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2013, 07:33:21 AM »
Take it easy big guy...
I was just funning.  But seriously, wash your hands.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2013, 07:35:42 AM »
I was just funning.  But seriously, wash your hands.

LOL... I am clean fanatic, always using that sanitizing gel.. Maybe the grub making the food didnt wash his after do assy things in the bathroom.  :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2013, 07:36:03 AM »
I know is not healthy at all....but I don't mind the "going to the bathroom amount" after,  if that's the price for such suculent  yummy junk food !

WoooSHHHHHHHH
Its not unhealthy and can be in fact extremely healthy to eat fast food.  Even if you eat it every day, compared to "Clean Eating", you will probably will come away with a better health profile like Chazz Weaver did.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2013, 07:40:14 AM »
like it or not, low calories is healthy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2013, 08:01:43 AM »
It IS all wild caught and nothing sinister goes on.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/see_what_we_are_made_of/your_questions_answered/meats.html

What kind of fish is used in the Filet-O-Fish Sandwich?

The fish in our Filet-O-Fish sandwich is 100% wild-caught Alaskan Pollock responsibly sourced from an MSC-certified sustainable fishery.

Nothing wrong with a guilty pleasure.  I enjoy ketchup, yes ketchup, on a prime cut of beef and will often take some G n R over Bel Canto, but this McTroll must end.  

There is no way that someone who spends as much time in the kitchen as you do can regard McDs as anything but 1st world survival food or the satisfaction of an occasional odd craving.  The whole enterprise is geared to production efficiency and profit with quality kept just a nostril over the-idiots-will-buy-it-if-we-flog-it-right.  The food has a uniquely processed flavor affording its consumer only a vague clue as to its origin, is horribly waxy, and is put together by profit oriented contractors and resentful teenagers.  

It's the opposite of cuisine.  It's the opposite of food.  For the love of God, man, stop this madness!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2013, 08:04:35 AM »
Nothing wrong with a guilty pleasure.  I enjoy ketchup, yes ketchup, on a prime cut of beef and will often take some G n R over Bel Canto, but this McTroll must end.  

There is no way that someone who spends as much time in the kitchen as you do can regard McDs as anything but 1st world survival food or the satisfaction of an occasional odd craving.  The whole enterprise is geared to production efficiency and profit with quality kept just a nostril over the-idiots-will-buy-it-if-we-flog-it-right.  The food has a uniquely processed flavor affording its consumer only a vague clue as to its origin, is horribly waxy, and is put together by profit oriented contractors and resentful teenagers.  

It's the opposite of cuisine.  It's the opposite of food.  For the love of God, man, stop this madness!
Sorry, but there are a TON of chefs, 3 star Michelin rated restaurants-highest rating, who I have posted before that will tell you Fast Food-including Mcdonalds is exquisite food. Do you not believe me, or do I have to post it again? LOL

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2013, 08:07:02 AM »
Sorry, but there are a TON of chefs, 3 star Michelin rated restaurants-highest rating, who I have posted before that will tell you Fast Food-including Mcdonalds is exquisite food. Do you not believe me, or do I have to post it again? LOL

I'm going with my tastebuds over those guys.

McMadness!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2013, 08:07:11 AM »

The quality is high actually.  There is no "processed flavor".  No such thing, total bullshit-something you made up.  I can tell you its origin.  They don`t hide anything.  Nothing sinister whatsoever.  Also, I never understood the term "guilty pleasure".  Why not just pleasure?  Where does the guilt come in to play.  Especially when it comes to food, what the fuck is that all about?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2013, 08:08:24 AM »
I'm going with my tastebuds over those guys.

McMadness!
No, more like your McBias.   :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2013, 08:16:14 AM »
The quality is high actually.  There is no "processed flavor".  No such thing, total bullshit-something you made up.  I can tell you its origin.  They don`t hide anything.  Nothing sinister whatsoever.  Also, I never understood the term "guilty pleasure".  Why not just pleasure?  Where does the guilt come in to play.  Especially when it comes to food, what the fuck is that all about?

You have hooked me in on this one.

Get a good steak and eat a bite.  Try some fresh ground chuck too.  Now eat a McPatty.  No difference?  Come on.

Guilty pleasure.  You know, something which has some unique interest for an individual but which is generally held in disdain by others.  Take my feet out the fire already.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2013, 08:21:44 AM »

Get a good steak and eat a bite.  Try some fresh ground chuck too.  Now eat a McPatty.  No difference?  Come on.

Guilty pleasure.  You know, something which has some unique interest for an individual but which is generally held in disdain by others.  Take my feet out the fire already.

Yes McDonald's does have a "unique" taste and smell. Like you say grill up some fresh meat in your kitchen and then compare the two patties, the McDonald's meat smells funky. I guess anything would taste good after putting pickles ketchup mustard onions and mayo on it. Shit food all the way. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2013, 08:25:25 AM »
Yes McDonald's does have a "unique" taste and smell. Like you say grill up some fresh meat in your kitchen and then compare the two patties, the McDonald's meat smells funky. I guess anything would taste good after putting pickles ketchup mustard onions and mayo on it. Shit food all the way. 
I do that all the time and I can make the one at home "smell funky" if I used dry aged Chuck especially.  Mcdonalds has no "funky smell" whatsoever.  Just another thing you made up.  There is a lot of Science behind taste bias by the way.

PWNED

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2013, 08:30:35 AM »

Who can say.  The proof of the burger is in its munching, I guess.  If someone digs on it then the debate becomes one of nutritional soundness, but I don't even get that far on the basis of flavor.  Gack.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2013, 08:31:59 AM »

I grind my own beef and still like Fast Food.  Ask J Kenji Lopez-Alt what he thinks of Fast Food and he will tell you the same.  Fast Food is awesome. &guy King and Hardees use Sirloin, Chuck Shoulder and a bit of Ribeye in their burger.

In and Out burger for instance, uses a 60 percent protein, 40 percent Fat blend of Ground Chuck and just a small amount of sirloin.  

All of it is good.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2013, 08:32:28 AM »
Both Mcd's beef patties and steak taste great to me.

One thing to consider, is why not many death row inmates order mcdoubles over steak for their last meal.

Maybe it's because when you blow away all the smoke and the agendas we often have in these dicussions, most guys would prefer the taste of grilled steak over grilled Mcd's patties.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2013, 08:33:44 AM »

Obviously you've never been to In and Out where they actually get in fresh raw beef and just form patties out it and cook it.  Compare that to what McDonald's calls beef.  Sure at one time their beef may have been high quality, but that moment lasted the time it took to drive in the meat from the farm to their factories where they then processes the shit out of it.