Author Topic: Lower Estrogen activity.  (Read 13181 times)

Lene28

• Getbig I
Re: Lower Estrogen activity.
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »
have you also researched what happens when you shut down estrogen entirely?

" ::)" < means i have looked into that most likely before you knew how to go to toilet on your own

AI's don't shut down estrogen when taken correctly; exemestane at 12.5mg to 25mg split into 2 daily doses will do the trick for most cycles. Exemestane is also easy on your lipid profile (bloodwork).

I'm in my late twenties so you have have looked into that long before I did but the most valid information is the most current; so I don't see how that really matters.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 10:20:46 PM »
have you also researched what happens when you shut down estrogen entirely?

I'll tell you what, when my estrogen crashes (which I've done on accident timing adex incorrectly a couple of times) I feel fucking awful. Can't sleep, depressed, can't get it up, shit recovery..you name it. However when my estro is a little on the high side my mood is elevated, can bang 10 times a row, sleep like a rock etc.

I know the way you feel can mean little to nothing in terms of internal health, but just saying. I'd rather have it a little on the high side than the low.

exactly.on hrt there will hardly ever happen much estrogen accumulation, except maybe when someones fat,but not even then.

True. On true HRT there should be no need for an AI and estrogen should stay within normal range.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 10:33:05 PM »
\
True. On true HRT there should be no need for an AI and estrogen should stay within normal range.

that's not correct, many HRT patients require AIs to prevent excessive aromatization.

people process hormones radically differently - some on HRT require daily injections to normalize levels, supplemental progesterone, cortisol, DHT cream etc. It's far more complicated that just sticking yourself with 100mg of test a week in many cases, sadly.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 07:59:33 AM »
I'll tell you what, when my estrogen crashes (which I've done on accident timing adex incorrectly a couple of times) I feel fucking awful. Can't sleep, depressed, can't get it up, shit recovery..you name it. However when my estro is a little on the high side my mood is elevated, can bang 10 times a row, sleep like a rock etc.

I know the way you feel can mean little to nothing in terms of internal health, but just saying. I'd rather have it a little on the high side than the low.

I'm the same way...estrogen makes me feel great. I've misdosed on ai's as well and felt nothing but aching joints and a shitty mood. If I have to resort to anything these days its nolva only since it only acts on the breast tissue and it improves lipid profiles.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
that's not correct, many HRT patients require AIs to prevent excessive aromatization.

people process hormones radically differently - some on HRT require daily injections to normalize levels, supplemental progesterone, cortisol, DHT cream etc. It's far more complicated that just sticking yourself with 100mg of test a week in many cases, sadly.

You're right.  I know many guys on TRT that are also prescribed AI's.  It just depends on how each person reacts to the medication.

8)

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 01:47:15 PM »
yes, its about 50-50% i think.

some guys dont get many other estrogen issues,but gyo they get, while others can get bloofy and all and never get gyno, no matter what.

for some it just takes a long while, mine came after stopping peds and becoming a fatso.
what is e2?

yes somewhere under 10% is the magical point.12% is too much imo, if one wants to be over 10% he should go off gear and take a break.

or shoot straight for single digits, dieting on gear when 12% is ok.

what else wil reduce issues is running even less test and adding bit eq,or tren.

keep in mind, maintaining 8% or 12% is pretty much the same as far diet goes.
just getting down to 8% is bit rough.kinda, it can be done without much starving

There's many diff estrogen when people refer to e1 e2 etc. U have esterne. Estradiol. Esterone.

What u want to do is have higher levels of the weakest estrogen. Some estrogen r weaker so they bind to receptors taking the spot n exhibiting barely any estrogen effects. Where's the bad boy estrogens hit those receptors n hit them hard. They say a good way to rid of the bad estrogen is healthily liver. As a bad liver won't be able to synthesize the bad estrogen and a healthily gi tract with probiotics which will excrete the bad estrogens where if u don't have good gi tract its been shown to linger in ur longer the bad estrogen.

Many say don't take soy. Or soy isoflavone. Well it's a phytoedteogen. which is known to be super weak and barely show any estrogen effects. So if u carry a lot of bad estrogens like estradiol phttoesteogen ill help u aa lot taking its spot aat the receptors. A lot of people who take the stupid Finasteride drugs n so on found phytoestrogen help them a lot.  With fina bad estrogen activity.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »
By the way guys a lot of new studies are now pointing towards estrogen being over all bad in general and admired to confusing some of progesterone effect with estrogen AMD the medical community regrets ever using estrogen as a hrt. And should of used progesterone they r taking away the title of estrogen as the female hormone AMD now progesterone is. Since when women hit middle age they go from high progesterone nblow estrogen to high estrogen low progesterone. Just like us low to high estrogen. We both lose our main hormone.

Estrogen is mostly now is the shock hormone. Where it's effect are released at tomes of pregnancy etc. as women want low estrogen as well n high progesterone.  We have test they have proge and we both have low estro. But we all r becoming estrogen dominant thru xeno estrogens n diet. thays why today half of males suffer gynecomastia n breast cancer is one in 4 women. We r estrogen dominant and otherwise unhealthy .

No reason most of estrogen effects been proven wrong n bad now. No need to let it roam free n not block it.