Author Topic: Dog or cat ?  (Read 41309 times)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Dog or cat ?
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2013, 06:43:14 PM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »
So sorry.  :'(
What happened?

thank you.   he was old, breaking down.  i was trying to get a group deal on putting us both down, but they wouldn't go for it.

the shitty thing is, with a pet you call the shots.   if a relative dies it is sad, but they die, you don't kill them.  with a pet you have to be the one to take them in to be euthanized.   tough guilt to get over even though it is for the right reason.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2013, 07:07:44 PM »
thank you.   he was old, breaking down.  i was trying to get a group deal on putting us both down, but they wouldn't go for it.

the shitty thing is, with a pet you call the shots.   if a relative dies it is sad, but they die, you don't kill them.  with a pet you have to be the one to take them in to be euthanized.   tough guilt to get over even though it is for the right reason.

Truth. Very tough to send a little animal away, even when you know, know, it's best.   Time helps.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »
We have 2 dogs and 4 "feral" (not really anymore) cats.  We have a cat house with a heat lamp in the garage in the winter.  They love it.  The dogs and cats basically ignore eachother.  We just put down a 5th cat - the matriarch.  She was about 13.
One of our cats got eaten by Coyotes a few months ago.  They ambushed him and drug him away. 

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2013, 07:37:56 PM »
the amount of cute in this thread is unbeleiveable.  :D

to those of us that have lost our friends = sucks bad but we gave them a great life, just like they gave us  :'(

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2013, 07:41:10 PM »
Truth. Very tough to send a little animal away, even when you know, know, it's best.   Time helps.

ya, it was time.   he was with me every day, all day long. tough missing him

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2013, 12:07:52 AM »
We have 2 dogs and 4 "feral" (not really anymore) cats.  We have a cat house with a heat lamp in the garage in the winter.  They love it.  The dogs and cats basically ignore eachother.  We just put down a 5th cat - the matriarch.  She was about 13.

Do you live in a very cold area Princess?
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
:)  Introducing. . . Leonardo DeCatrio!

very nice Tommy, is he adult or still little?
I ask you this because I have also very small adults 3/3.5 kilos not more.
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2013, 12:18:01 AM »

I had to do this so many times and every time I feel like shit.
Also because you feel impotent-expecially with young ones-when you already tried everything, spend lots of money, take time away from the job, find the best vet around and yet there's no way to fix things.
Luke is by far one of the best looking dogs I ever saw and for sure good company.
North of Italy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:30 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »
ya, it was time.   he was with me every day, all day long. tough missing him

Sorry dude :(

...but it sounds like you gave him a great life and thats something to be proud/happy of.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2013, 10:16:59 AM »
Do you live in a very cold area Princess?

-8 last week
59 tomorrow
 ::)
:

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2013, 08:20:32 PM »
my dog is fit, he does these exercises and more every day beside the daily walk and some running ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2013, 01:25:03 AM »
Mr. AZ 2003

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2013, 01:56:09 AM »
my dog is fit, he does these exercises and more every day beside the daily walk and some running ;D

Another hypocritical Muslim proving how little he cares about Islam by keeping a dog as a pet.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2013, 02:10:27 AM »
Another hypocritical Muslim proving how little he cares about Islam by keeping a dog as a pet.

no i dont keep him as a pet.. he is a guard dog protecting us from bad ppl  :P

and he never enters the house..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2013, 02:19:54 AM »
no i dont keep him as a pet.. he is a guard dog protecting us from bad ppl  :P

and he never enters the house..
Face it, Muhammad hated dogs and wanted to kill them all, Like all things Islam, Muslims just change whatever they don't like and rearrange the texts to suit themselves.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2013, 06:18:21 AM »
Face it, Muhammad hated dogs and wanted to kill them all, Like all things Islam, Muslims just change whatever they don't like and rearrange the texts to suit themselves.

who the asshole who told you that??.. and you are an asshole to believe any shit without checking if it's true or not :-\

Mohamed PBUH only said dog's mouth is not clean and we must wash any bowel we eat from very well if a dog eats from it or licks it.. also he said that there must be a need to have a dog like helping you in hunting, farming, guarding.. etc.. so yes it's not very good in islam to keep a dog as a pet like i do.. i know this well and i dont rearrange any texts to suit myself..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2013, 08:44:46 AM »
who the asshole who told you that??.. and you are an asshole to believe any shit without checking if it's true or not :-\

Mohamed PBUH only said dog's mouth is not clean and we must wash any bowel we eat from very well if a dog eats from it or licks it.. also he said that there must be a need to have a dog like helping you in hunting, farming, guarding.. etc.. so yes it's not very good in islam to keep a dog as a pet like i do.. i know this well and i dont rearrange any texts to suit myself..

Islam forbids Muslims to keep dogs, and the punishment for that is that the one who does that loses one or two qiraats from his hasanaat (good deeds) each day. An exception has been made in the case of keeping dogs for hunting, guarding livestock and guarding crops.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet  said: “Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, one qiraat will be deducted from his reward each day.”

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah  said: “Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding livestock or a dog that is trained for hunting, two qiraats will be deducted from his reward each day.”

It is not permissible to keep dogs except for hunting or guarding livestock and crops, and it is permissible to keep them for guarding houses so long as that is outside the city and that there is no other means of guarding the house.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
Islam forbids Muslims to keep dogs, and the punishment for that is that the one who does that loses one or two qiraats from his hasanaat (good deeds) each day. An exception has been made in the case of keeping dogs for hunting, guarding livestock and guarding crops.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet  said: “Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding, hunting or farming, one qiraat will be deducted from his reward each day.”

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger of Allaah  said: “Whoever keeps a dog, except a dog for herding livestock or a dog that is trained for hunting, two qiraats will be deducted from his reward each day.”

It is not permissible to keep dogs except for hunting or guarding livestock and crops, and it is permissible to keep them for guarding houses so long as that is outside the city and that there is no other means of guarding the house.

great so now you have checked to know the truth.. i think you now dont believe that asshole who once told you Mohamed PBUH was killing dogs ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2013, 11:47:05 AM »

if you guys eat from bowels, then a dog is the least of your worries.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:59 PM »

fuk yourself i meant dish or whatever ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
fuk yourself i meant dish or whatever ::)

i can understand you talking shit considering you eat from bowels. ;D ;D

by the way, take it easy, just having fun, your real argument here is with Ekul

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2013, 03:02:11 PM »

lol