Author Topic: Who's the best since Ronnie? Jay, Dex, Phil or Kai?  (Read 15987 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Who's the best since Ronnie? Jay, Dex, Phil or Kai?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 11:07:41 AM »
Yeah sure, what a specimen, eh? Speaking of clientele, I never heard back from you regarding my offer. I take it you wish to stay in the doldrums?

The offer from a 'lifelong student', hungry for secrets from the pros? So far the only credit I give you, are those for your marketing skills.
Show us some proof, "Jon".

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 11:08:00 AM »
If he got absolutely shredded, I would say Cedric McMillan. Most probably won't agree with me, but I think he's the best genetic freak in bb'ing right now. It just doesn't seem to have come together for him yet, for whatever reason. If he's diced, I think he can beat Dex for the Arnold, and I think what's more important, is that the judges would give it to him.

Also, if Toney Freeman could get ridiculously cut (like Heath or Kai) and hadn't torn his pec, he'd be a multiple Mr. O.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »
The offer from a 'lifelong student', hungry for secrets from the pros? So far the only credit I give you, are those for your marketing skills.
Show us some proof, "Jon".

The proof will be your results once I coach you but I need you to make an upfront investment to show me you're serious about your physique. If you make a deposit with me, then you'll be less likely to stray off the program I lay out for you; it's for your own good and not mine. Of course the Pros don't know any secrets to speak of but it would just be nice to hang out with the legends. Although I may be an expert now, I grew up as an avid fan of the greats just like most people.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:36 AM »
The proof will be your results once I coach you but I need you to make an upfront investment to show me you're serious about your physique. If you make a deposit with me, then you'll be less likely to stray off the program I lay out for you; it's for your own good and not mine. Of course the Pros don't know any secrets to speak of but it would just be nice to hang out with the legends. Although I may be an expert now, I grew up as an avid fan of the greats just like most people.

Again prop for your marketing (or trolling?) skills, but this isn't a forum with naive gymrats like bb.com or md.com. It would be wise to end your scam activities from now on, before someone reports it to Yaroni, just saying..

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 12:43:59 PM »
Again prop for your marketing (or trolling?) skills, but this isn't a forum with naive gymrats like bb.com or md.com. It would be wise to end your scam activities from now on, before someone reports it to Yaroni, just saying..

In other words, you aren't interested in improving your physique. Fine, it's better this way anyway; judging by your insipid comments you'll just be a waste of time and effort. A true bodybuilder would have signed up with me without delay without screwing about like you. Nobody wants to help/teach an ingrate anyway. I stick my neck out to try to help you and this is what I get. Look, I'm no scammer but an expert trainer who commands high fees in exchange for quality coaching so you'd better watch your words. I'm a very aggressive man and a martial arts expert and a former soldier too so look out before I fly out to Holland and find you.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
lionel does not beat prime dexter

he has the potential to do so perhaps, but he's not even close to prime dexter level

fantastic body tho, great structure
Dexter is great. But he's a midget. Next to Lionel, it's like father and son, even if Lionel is a lazy ass regarding his conditioning.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 01:47:45 PM »
Till Lionel or Cedric decide to come in Olympian conditioning, they are irrelevant. Shape and size mean shit when you aren't conditioning.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
In other words, you aren't interested in improving your physique. Fine, it's better this way anyway; judging by your insipid comments you'll just be a waste of time and effort. A true bodybuilder would have signed up with me without delay without screwing about like you. Nobody wants to help/teach an ingrate anyway. I stick my neck out to try to help you and this is what I get. Look, I'm no scammer but an expert trainer who commands high fees in exchange for quality coaching so you'd better watch your words. I'm a very aggressive man and a martial arts expert and a former soldier too so look out before I fly out to Holland and find you.

PM me your arrival details on Schiphol  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
PM me your arrival details on Schiphol  ::)

Hehe, Internet tough guy eh? I'm going to kick your unappreciative Dutch ass to kingdom come since you're asking for it. Here's a free nutrition tip for you. Stay out of trouble with fighters like me and your pathetic body will stay in one piece.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 02:26:32 PM »
Hehe, Internet tough guy eh? I'm going to kick your unappreciative Dutch ass to kingdom come since you're asking for it. Here's a free nutrition tip for you. Stay out of trouble with fighters like me and your pathetic body will stay in one piece.

I'm still waiting for the flight details, tough internet guy  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »
who is this john harridan clown

a gimmick  ???
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »
who is this john harridan clown

a gimmick  ???

LOL, I'm a warrior, a Spartan, you fuckin' troll.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 02:37:55 PM »
LOL, I'm a warrior, a Spartan, you fuckin' troll.

the spartans died out brother

are you retarded
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
I'm still waiting for the flight details, tough internet guy  ::)

You're the one being an Internet tough guy, you Dutch twinkie. I haven't even booked the flight yet. If you just give me your personal details (I need them so I'll know how to get you) I'll tell you the flight details when I make the booking so you can pick me up. Once we're at your house I'll give you the beating of your life and pound your chick afterward. That's what you get when you offer affront to a guru and warrior. ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 02:50:05 PM »
the spartans died out brother

are you retarded

You moron, what's the matter with you? A Spartan can be anybody who utilises the Spartan principles. I can impart these secret time-honoured principles (in training, nutrition and fighting) to you, though, for a fee.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 02:51:30 PM »
You moron, what's the matter with you? A Spartan can be anybody who utilises the Spartan principles. I can impart these secret time-honoured principles (in training, nutrition and fighting) to you, though, for a fee.

telll you what

lets throw hands if you dont gas out like a twink in thirty seconds

we can talk
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »
You're the one being an Internet tough guy, you Dutch twinkie. I haven't even booked the flight yet. If you just give me your personal details (I need them so I'll know how to get you) I'll tell you the flight details when I make the booking so you can pick me up. Once we're at your house I'll give you the beating of your life and pound your chick afterward. That's what you get when you offer affront to a guru and warrior. ;)

I'm the tough one? Who started the "I'm gonna beat your ass" game? Why would I give my address to a frustrated fagg with itchy balls? Schiphol is a good place to beat the light out of your head. Come to Holland, die in Holland  :-*

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »
telll you what

lets throw hands if you dont gas out like a twink in thirty seconds

we can talk

Man, I'll crush the life from your scrawny throat in 10 seconds at most if you stir me up. Yeah sure, we can talk, I'll show you what being a Spartan means but first you've got to show me the dough.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »
What a sad individual, he sounds like a Youraveragerimrat or Thetrainer gimmick..

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 03:14:58 PM »
I'm the tough one? Who started the "I'm gonna beat your ass" game? Why would I give my address to a frustrated fagg with itchy balls? Schiphol is a good place to beat the light out of your head. Come to Holland, die in Holland  :-*

LOL, you Dutch fag, I thought Holland was only good for whores and drugs? Fuck, Holland? THE NETHERLANDS? There aren't any fighters, let alone killers, in a wimpy white nation like Holland so come off it. And don't forget to wash your dirty Dutch balls, you fuckin' Euro trash! Hehe, I know you love eating the black dirt off them nuts to fulfill your 'micronutrient quotas', you dirty bastard. I was being nice and helpful to you and not only did you rebuff my kind offers, you slandered and insulted me like the fuckin' arsehole you are! For that I'll beat the living shit out of you. Now I doubt you have a chick you fuckin' fag but if you do I'll make sure to nail her too for good measure. And don't call Robby a 'great guy' because when I tell him about your turpitude he'll dropkick you all the way to Timbuktu even if you pay him your pathetic life savings for a Master Class.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2013, 03:17:30 PM »
LOL, you Dutch fag, I thought Holland was only good for whores and drugs? Fuck, Holland? THE NETHERLANDS? There aren't any fighters, let alone killers, in a wimpy white nation like Holland so come off it. And don't forget to wash your dirty Dutch balls, you fuckin' Euro trash! Hehe, I know you love eating the black dirt off them nuts to fulfill your 'micronutrient quotas', you dirty bastard. I was being nice and helpful to you and not only did you rebuff my kind offers, you slandered and insulted me like the fuckin' arsehole you are! For that I'll beat the living shit out of you. Now I doubt you have a chick you fuckin' fag but if you do I'll make sure to nail her too for good measure. And don't call Robby a 'great guy' because when I tell him about your turpitude he'll dropkick you all the way to Timbuktu even if you pay him your pathetic life savings for a Master Class.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
What a sad individual, he sounds like a Youraveragerimrat or Thetrainer gimmick..

You fuckin' moron, 13000 posts? You're Getbig's ultimate gimmick! Even those accounts you mentioned can't be as bad as you.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2013, 03:27:36 PM »

So hve you repented of your rudeness toward me, you Dutch dogshit? I don't coach dogshits, only fellows with character and respect for me (their coach).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2013, 03:32:04 PM »
You fuckin' moron, 13000 posts? You're Getbig's ultimate gimmick! Even those accounts you mentioned can't be as bad as you.

...Keep exposing yourself, mr multiple meltdown ::)

Gimmick? https://www.google.com/search?q="Jon+Harridan"&oq="Jon+Harridan"&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
...Keep exposing yourself, mr multiple meltdown ::)

Gimmick? https://www.google.com/search?q="Jon+Harridan"&oq="Jon+Harridan"&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8  ::)

Oh my, it looks like we've got a stalker on our hands here. You conducting searches on me now eh, you fuckin' PSYCHO? What a creep. I'm glad I didn't take you on board my team. Only the elite are allowed in there anyway. Just because you're willing to pay doesn't mean you'll be accepted as my trainee. And what kind of moron deliberately pisses off a world-leading expert in bodybuilding like myself? If only you were nice to me as I was nice to you I could have given you the world...