Author Topic: Arming our teachers  (Read 3602 times)

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: Arming our teachers
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
It must be unfortunate for those with parents who don't love them and are sent to public school with the thugs in the world. Never once had to worry about any violence during 13 years of catholic school, K-12.
It makes sense now. That is why you are so frakking stupid. Did you go into the chapel and prey and take bible studies? Hahahahaha idiot.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 02:42:01 PM »
When I was in high-school it was very common to see gun racks with shotguns and rifles in the school parking lot.....and surprise f'n surprise there were no shootings.  It's a generational mental illness issue.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 02:44:14 PM »
SandyHook was a good area , low crime, all white.  A big reason why the media was all over it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 02:48:30 PM »
when i was in high school the shop teacher had a revolver in his desk at all times it was loaded too and usually so was he. ;D ;D ;D    times were different then.          pic isn't of actual shop teacher.
F

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 10:33:20 PM »
It makes sense now. That is why you are so frakking stupid. Did you go into the chapel and prey and take bible studies? Hahahahaha idiot.
never had a chapel where I went to school and I would hardly call one class a semester bible study, when it varied and we learned more about other religions, philosophy, and world issues than anything, especially in high school and college..

My high school class also had a 100% acceptance rate into a four year college/university

Not many public schools can do that.. We had multiple Ivy League graduates, no violence, and a very controlled environment. Minus a few pill heads later in life, the majority of people I know all are doing well in life.. Was I a bit sheltered? Yes absolutely, but I can't thank my parents enough who struggled to afford the cost of tuition to provide me with a better life. It actually paid for itself in a way, where I went to college.. I received a $7500 scholarship each year for going to a Catholic school and being a member of a Catholic Church.. On a side note, I am far from religion and learning more about the church made me agnostic lol.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:12 PM »
First – arm kindergarteners, elementary school students, high school students, anyone who goes to college. Arm teachers, postal employees, bus-drivers, hot dog vendors, Wal Mart clerks, ALL McDonald’s employees, pedestrians, drivers, bartenders, custodians, web-designers. Make sure that yoga instructors, waiters, waitresses, dry cleaners, barbers, beauticians, masseuses, welders, plumbers, carpenters, farmers, musicians, actors, directors, CEOs, accountants, mechanics, landlords, librarians, chemists, childcare workers, engineers, coaches, computer programmers, economists, editors, journalists, electricians, secretaries, real estate agents, referees and veterinarians are packing heat.

Second – place  ARMED GUARDS  in every office, bar, barbershop, school (K-Phd) – preferably one per classroom, library,  public restroom, movie theater, hospital, clinic, grocery store, hardware store, video store, coffee house, restaurant, outhouse,  shopping mall, post office, DMV, Dollar General Store, Sam’s Club, Wal Mart and bookstore.
G

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 02:53:00 AM »
A society that got to arm their teachers because otherwise their children will be killed, is obviously seriously failed.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 02:56:36 AM »
Waiting for some phag to say, "Sure, we should arm teachers...arm them with KNOWLEDGE...arm them with TOLERANCE...etc"   ::)
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 02:58:53 AM »
Waiting for some phag to say, "Sure, we should arm teachers...arm them with KNOWLEDGE...arm them with TOLERANCE...etc"   ::)

;D ;D ;D

I don't know who you are sir, but you're going to go far here!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 03:00:23 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I don't know who you are sir, but you're going to go far here!

:D 
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2013, 03:00:40 AM »