Author Topic: I've decided to not blame Obama...  (Read 3734 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I've decided to not blame Obama...
« on: January 22, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: I've decided to not blame Obama...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 02:47:56 PM »
we know now the consequences of our actions?   ???

a pragmatic, reasonable, likeable guy in the white house?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.

home sales have been the highest now than theyve been in 5 years (ie people getting broke as shit)
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 02:51:56 PM »
we know now the consequences of our actions?   ???

a pragmatic, reasonable, likeable guy in the white house?

You haven't a clue. You're still having everything handed to you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »
His administration's appeasement policy towards Islamism in America and the rest of the world has been a crime against humanity.
Now with Syria and Mali unfolding, fasten your sit belts because the mother of all conflicts is about to unfold.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
You haven't a clue. You're still having everything handed to you.
you never fail to refuse posting anything of actual substance. never once have you ever sighted any economic statistics.  you just go on and on about how obama is a failure and everyone who voted for him fucked up.  come on dude, wheres the info to back up your claims?  the rest of us are looking at a guy who came into office when 3/4 million jjobs were being lost every month, and who turned that around so now we have a few years of continuous job growth and a housing market that is on the upswing in many places. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
  The USA is fucked.

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 03:19:30 PM »
you never fail to refuse posting anything of actual substance. never once have you ever sighted any economic statistics.  you just go on and on about how obama is a failure and everyone who voted for him fucked up.  come on dude, wheres the info to back up your claims?  the rest of us are looking at a guy who came into office when 3/4 million jjobs were being lost every month, and who turned that around so now we have a few years of continuous job growth and a housing market that is on the upswing in many places.  

Here is something of substance that Obama has recently HR 347! Making free speech a felony..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
you never fail to refuse posting anything of actual substance. never once have you ever sighted any economic statistics.  you just go on and on about how obama is a failure and everyone who voted for him fucked up.  come on dude, wheres the info to back up your claims?  the rest of us are looking at a guy who came into office when 3/4 million jjobs were being lost every month, and who turned that around so now we have a few years of continuous job growth and a housing market that is on the upswing in many places. 

Obamas 800 billion bailout never got the unemployment under 8%. 
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
Here is something of substance that Obama has recently HR 347! Making free speech a felony..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4
allowing the secret service to stop protests that are in close vicinity to the president..    yeah, banning free speech.. lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 03:24:29 PM »
  He is about to make the USA Debt Over 21 Trillion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 03:25:32 PM »
Obamas 800 billion bailout never got the unemployment under 8%. 
and your point is ?  he and his staff made some overly optimistic claims about how well the economy could recover, and they ended up underestimating just how bad the recession actually was?  so ?     he took office when 750,000 jobs were lost every month. now we have a gain of a few hundred thousand every month. and its been that way for years now.  housing prices starting to climb back up.    

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »
 He is about to make the USA Debt Over 21 Trillion
he is about to do that ? um, no. the spending that is in place that is responsible for the defecit has been in place since long before he came into office. and the tax cuts that cause revenue as well. neither are his fault.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »
  Almost 10 Trillion on his watch

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »
and your point is ?  he and his staff made some overly optimistic claims about how well the economy could recover, and they ended up underestimating just how bad the recession actually was?  so ?     he took office when 750,000 jobs were lost every month. now we have a gain of a few hundred thousand every month. and its been that way for years now.  housing prices starting to climb back up.    

Is Obama massaging you anally?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
  My point, is that he is just like the rest. You say do NOT blame him. Then do NOT praise him either.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
 My point, is that he is just like the rest. You say do NOT blame him. Then do NOT praise him either.
he is a reasonable guy. and he has done wonders for diplomatic relations abroad. in 2007 the world hated america. the day he took office we became the light of the world yet again. he got the nobel peace prize just for being elected, and deservingly so, cuz his election sparked hope and reignited the worlds belief in the ability of people to control government.. etc etc..

he had a mandate to put in universal healthcare... instead he went with the republican plan..   he had a mandate to raise the shit out of the taxes on the wealthy.. instead he bargained only for modest increases... the left was absolutely against going into libya, while the right was begging him to.. and he went in.. 

etc etc

im an anarchist. i dont support taxes. or spending. or government. i dont agree with obama on tons of stuff.   but he is a moderate, pragmatist, reasonable, etc

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 03:39:12 PM »
he is about to do that ? um, no. the spending that is in place that is responsible for the defecit has been in place since long before he came into office. and the tax cuts that cause revenue as well. neither are his fault.

So someone standing across from the White House holding a sign when the president is in, is now a felon in your mind and thats ok? Its the chiseling away of our free speech rights that is BULL SHIT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »

A few hundred thousand every month?? Do you realize that most of jobs are government jobs that we have to pay for? Very little in the private sector, Tbombz. Despite the garbage you've been fed, government cannot grow the economy. Oh, there might be a temporary growth spurt, but in the long run, we're fucked. What part of basic economics are you missing? and forget that economics are just a small part of this delusion. Again, I blame people like you (that actually voted) who gave him free reign to make shit up as he goes along. BTW, I've provided PLENTY of evidence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
do you also blame the gop who made pl sway and vote democrat instead?

what kind of losses have you experienced due to obama being in office?

can you name a number in dollars?

Look, I like you, but I'm having a hard time with your posts because you don't even live in this country.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 03:45:27 PM »
  Almost 10 Trillion on his watch

to be fair the vast majority of it is for bushs wars and tax cuts. Obama has actually not added very much at all, on his own accord.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 03:47:00 PM »

You asked for info to backup claims of failure. There it is. So that is fail #1.

Fail #2 would be overtly optimistic prognosis about how much Obamacare would save the government and the country. By all accounts so far all those claims of savings are turning out to be completely false.

The numbers aren’t pretty. Despite breathless media reports of additional “savings,” the government’s bean counters actually exposed several flaws in the law that will, in the long term, lead to higher costs and reduced access to insurance coverage.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2012/08/06/the-cbo-just-rendered-its-verdict-on-the-cost-of-obamacare-and-it-isnt-pretty/

The only thing you got going for you now is that there is finally some job growth post election. Too bad its a well known seasonal phenomeno when all the retail stores were gearing up for Christmas spending. Expect unenployment to go back up above 8% in the next few months.

all drugs - TPPIIP

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 03:47:31 PM »
he is a reasonable guy. and he has done wonders for diplomatic relations abroad. in 2007 the world hated america. the day he took office we became the light of the world yet again. he got the nobel peace prize just for being elected, and deservingly so, cuz his election sparked hope and reignited the worlds belief in the ability of people to control government.. etc etc..

he had a mandate to put in universal healthcare... instead he went with the republican plan..   he had a mandate to raise the shit out of the taxes on the wealthy.. instead he bargained only for modest increases... the left was absolutely against going into libya, while the right was begging him to.. and he went in.. 

etc etc

im an anarchist. i dont support taxes. or spending. or government. i dont agree with obama on tons of stuff.   but he is a moderate, pragmatist, reasonable, etc

Diplomatic relations? He destroyed the relationship with our only friend in the mid east Israel. He turned his back on our closest relationship with an arab country being Egypt letting it get over thrown and put in the hands of radicals. Iran is developing a nuclear bomb.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
So someone standing across from the White House holding a sign when the president is in, is now a felon in your mind and thats ok? Its the chiseling away of our free speech rights that is BULL SHIT.
i didnt say i supported the bill, i am just saying i dont support your reaction.. lmao..  what you dont seem to realize is that obama already has the authority to kill you whenever he wants, and he doesnt even need a reason.  so this new little bill is completely meaningless.

A few hundred thousand every month?? Do you realize that most of jobs are government jobs that we have to pay for?
im going to stop you right there, since the rest of your post was predicated upon this idea, and its blatantly false.  public sector jobs are going down by a hundred thousand or so every single month.  private sector jobs are increasing by three hundred thousand or so every month.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 03:51:45 PM »
You asked for info to backup claims of failure. There it is. So that is fail #1.

Fail #2 would be overtly optimistic prognosis about how much Obamacare would save the government and the country. By all accounts so far all those claims of savings are turning out to be completely false.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2012/08/06/the-cbo-just-rendered-its-verdict-on-the-cost-of-obamacare-and-it-isnt-pretty/

The only thing you got going for you now is that there is finally some job growth post election. Too bad its a well known seasonal phenomeno when all the retail stores were gearing up for Christmas spending. Expect unenployment to go back up above 8% in the next few months.

stimulus = prevented recession from becoming depression, saved hundreds of thousands of jobs, but didnt meet expectations.

obamacare= goal was to get every american covered, and now that is the law.