Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 09:07:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IFBB pro Dallas McCarver joins Team BSN  (Read 4828 times)
TK
Competitors
Getbig III

« on: January 22, 2013, 07:51:03 PM »

BSN® is pleased to announce the latest addition to its elite roster of athletes, new IFBB pro Dallas McCarver. The overall winner at the 2012 IFBB North American Championships, Dallas is currently the youngest professional bodybuilder in the world at only 21 years old. Possessing an already-massive physique with plenty of room for growth, Dallas has displayed a relentless drive to continually improve and maximize his immense potential in the years ahead, making him a perfect choice to be the next Team BSN® star.

Born in Jackson, Tennessee, Dallas played football at Bethel University before deciding to pursue bodybuilding as a full-time career. He stepped onstage for the first time at age 20 at the 2011 NPC Hub City Fitness Quest, winning the junior heavyweight and junior overall trophies. Next came the 2011 NPC Battle at the River, where he won the super heavyweight and overall classes. His victory at the 2012 IFBB North American Championships earned him his pro card while also making him the youngest man ever to win a national-level contest.

Experiencing such success at such a young age has only made Dallas hungry for more, and he’s set his sights on one day achieving bodybuilding’s ultimate prize – the Sandow trophy. BSN® is thrilled to welcome such a gifted and driven athlete to the Team, and we look forward to supporting him in the years to come as he climbs his way up the IFBB ranks towards bodybuilding greatness

http://www.bsnonline.net/article/598.html

Report to moderator   Logged
CARTEL
Getbig V

Have a good time, all the time.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:25 PM »

Yeah. I heard all about this on ESPN.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »

BSN® is pleased to announce the latest addition to its elite roster of athletes, new IFBB pro Dallas McCarver. The overall winner at the 2012 IFBB North American Championships, Dallas is currently the youngest professional bodybuilder in the world at only 21 years old. Possessing an already-massive physique with plenty of room for growth, Dallas has displayed a relentless drive to continually improve and maximize his immense potential in the years ahead, making him a perfect choice to be the next Team BSN® star.

Born in Jackson, Tennessee, Dallas played football at Bethel University before deciding to pursue bodybuilding as a full-time career. He stepped onstage for the first time at age 20 at the 2011 NPC Hub City Fitness Quest, winning the junior heavyweight and junior overall trophies. Next came the 2011 NPC Battle at the River, where he won the super heavyweight and overall classes. His victory at the 2012 IFBB North American Championships earned him his pro card while also making him the youngest man ever to win a national-level contest.

Experiencing such success at such a young age has only made Dallas hungry for more, and he’s set his sights on one day achieving bodybuilding’s ultimate prize – the Sandow trophy. BSN® is thrilled to welcome such a gifted and driven athlete to the Team, and we look forward to supporting him in the years to come as he climbs his way up the IFBB ranks towards bodybuilding greatness

now i can sleep better,,,,

$
el numero uno
Getbig V

stock trader

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »

My life will never be the same.
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »

This is what replaced Dennis Wolf WTF.
Schmoff
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 08:40:53 PM »

hopefully not a second lunch trey

Lips sealed
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 09:37:24 PM »

Well, to a 21yo that $500 a month supplement allowance is HUGE
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »

he has set his sights on the sandow.   nothing can stop him now!

SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 09:47:51 PM »

I hope he is ready for this

Sam
Getbig IV

I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 07:11:19 AM »

I'm calling BS on this: there must have been younger champions? Franco Santerellio or Shane Di mora to name but two.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 07:46:15 AM »

I'm calling BS on this: there must have been younger champions? Franco Santerellio or Shane Di mora to name but two.
DIMORA YES 19...INCREDIBLE BUILD,,

$
RRKore
Getbig IV

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 08:10:02 PM »

Casey Viator
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 09:34:00 PM »

Lee Priest was also a very young pro.
Gregzs
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 11:26:33 AM »

Part 1
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/team-md-blogs/dallas-mccarver-blog/5670-behind-the-lines-meet-dallas-mccarver.html#.UZPTGMjD9hG

Hamstrings and Calves
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/team-md-blogs/dallas-mccarver-blog/5673-dallas-mccarver-trains-hams-calves.html#.UZPS7sjD9hF

Quad workout
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/team-md-blogs/dallas-mccarver-blog/5674-dallas-mccarver-quad-workout.html#.UZPPq8jD9hF
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 11:58:21 AM »

Well, to a 21yo that $500 a month supplement allowance is HUGE
NOPE, there will be a salary for sure bro.
Spike
Competitors
Getbig V

keep it tight

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »

NOPE, there will be a salary for sure bro.

yea the old dude that hovers over him in his vids whilest he play call of duty.....he pays him a salary as will Wink

need pic that isnt photoshoped -
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »

yea the old dude that hovers over him in his vids whilest he play call of duty.....he pays him a salary as will Wink

need pic that isnt photoshoped -
Cheesy
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 12:40:40 PM »

Didn't Shawn Ray win at 21 yrs old?
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 12:42:25 PM »

yup
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »

87 NATIONALS..

$
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »

Method101
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 01:50:12 PM »

1 year younger than me and juiced to the gills.

The new great white hope.
BigRo
Competitors
Getbig IV

I am that I am

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 02:49:13 PM »

what sort of salary do pros get with these contracts?
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »

DIMORA YES 19...INCREDIBLE BUILD,,

* ShaneDimora.jpg (95.72 KB, 555x427 - viewed 1249 times.)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 07:25:20 PM »

guy was a middleweight ,,never put a dent in pro's tho,,,

$
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!