Author Topic: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market  (Read 17711 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:10 AM »
So are you saying that taking away what people want is not OK.  What if WHAT people WANT is too take away what other people WANT?
People like YOU already WANT to take away the guns I WANT.
Fat chance! Some of us won't roll over and let our government rape us like Asstralians did. Oh wait, the Asstralian constitution didn't include the right to bear arms? Hahaa!! No wonder it was so easy for your government to fuck you!! Guess that's what happens when a bunch of criminal convicts start their own country, they're not smart enough to include certain inalienable rights. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2013, 09:29:51 AM »
People like YOU already WANT to take away the guns I WANT.
Fat chance! Some of us won't roll over and let our government rape us like Asstralians did. Oh wait, the Asstralian constitution didn't include the right to bear arms? Hahaa!! No wonder it was so easy for your government to fuck you!! Guess that's what happens when a bunch of criminal convicts start their own country, they're not smart enough to include certain inalienable rights. :)

Try to take away E-Kul's "inablienable right" to suck the black penoris and he'll put up a fight.
K

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »
How hard do you think Ekulo fought when those two puppies took away his inalienable right to be a man?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2013, 09:35:35 AM »
Is it true Ekook hates both guns and dogs?  What sort of man hates guns and dogs?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
Is it true Ekook hates both guns and dogs?  What sort of man hates guns and dogs?

a very gay one
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2013, 10:32:46 AM »
^^^ lol at butthurt getbiggers who can't resist advertising their butthurt
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2013, 10:40:10 AM »
Is it true Ekook hates both guns and dogs?  What sort of man hates guns and dogs?
I don't hate either,  In general, I would say I love dogs, but certain breeds of dog have no place in society, it's funny that you guys think I hate dogs, I actually have a tattoo of a Pitbull on my shoulder that I had done when I was 18 and have owned several dogs, including a Pitbull. I still interact with dogs, most of my family has them, the gym I go to has a dog there, my interactions with dogs are no different after the attack as they were before the attack.  As for guns, I am indifferent towards them, they generate little to no emotion within me.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2013, 10:42:38 AM »
I don't hate either,  In general, I would say I love dogs, but certain breeds of dog have no place in society, it's funny that you guys think I hate dogs, I actually have a tattoo of a Pitbull on my shoulder that I had done when I was 18 and have owned several dogs, including a Pitbull. I still interact with dogs, most of my family has them, the gym I go to has a dog there, my interactions with dogs are no different after the attack as they were before the attack.  As for guns, I am indifferent towards them, they generate little to no emotion within me.
Haha, bullshit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
Haha, bullshit.
Man, if I had a problem with dogs or guns, I would admit it, that is all part of my philosophy of being as honest as possible.  I a not afraid to admit to the things that scare me.  I am scared of dying from a long drawn out terminal illness that involves intractable pain like my grandmother, I am not particularly fond of snakes, spiders don't bother me, and speaking in public doesn't arouse some terrible anxiety within me.  I don't feel comfortable in overly large crowds, like say crowds of 80,000 people and the thought of being killed by a shark, lion or wolf is pretty terrifying to me.  But as for domestic dogs, they don't bother me, I am wary around certain dogs, but this isn't necessarily fear, it's just an acknowledgement that certain dogs pose a greater risk than others.  And guns in and of themselves aren't scary at all, on the other hand if someone pointed one at me and threatened me with one, I would feel fear, but no different than if they held a large knife, axe, baseball bat or whatever weapon at me.  I am not afraid to admit that I feel fear when I do, a lot of my fears are pretty common.  

The simple fact is, you guys get butthurt by what I say and attempt to emasculate me or insult me, you guys are not very good at it by the way, but it does provide plenty of lols.  The guys who have some effect on me are those that present well though out arguments that actually make me think deeply about my own beliefs and opinions.  Although it is jarring to be unsettled in such a way, it helps me develop my character.  Base insults are common and meaningless.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2013, 11:24:01 AM »
Man, if I had a problem with dogs or guns, I would admit it, that is all part of my philosophy of being as honest as possible.  I a not afraid to admit to the things that scare me.  I am scared of dying from a long drawn out terminal illness that involves intractable pain like my grandmother, I am not particularly fond of snakes, spiders don't bother me, and speaking in public doesn't arouse some terrible anxiety within me.  I don't feel comfortable in overly large crowds, like say crowds of 80,000 people and the thought of being killed by a shark, lion or wolf is pretty terrifying to me.  But as for domestic dogs, they don't bother me, I am wary around certain dogs, but this isn't necessarily fear, it's just an acknowledgement that certain dogs pose a greater risk than others.  And guns in and of themselves aren't scary at all, on the other hand if someone pointed one at me and threatened me with one, I would feel fear, but no different than if they held a large knife, axe, baseball bat or whatever weapon at me.  I am not afraid to admit that I feel fear when I do, a lot of my fears are pretty common.  

The simple fact is, you guys get butthurt by what I say and attempt to emasculate me or insult me, you guys are not very good at it by the way, but it does provide plenty of lols.  The guys who have some effect on me are those that present well though out arguments that actually make me think deeply about my own beliefs and opinions.  Although it is jarring to be unsettled in such a way, it helps me develop my character.  Base insults are common and meaningless.
You emasculate yourself, numbnuts.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »
I think the dogs did that. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »

I think the dogs did that. :D

Like I said your attempts to emasculate me or insult me are wasted, you guys are terrible at it.  Base insults are common and meaningless and the reserve of the simple minded.  It takes real skill to truly get under another mans skin, and common slander and put downs aren't the way to do it, they may work on weak minded individuals, but I can do this all day every day.  I actually feel a strange sense of victory when people behave towards me this way, it means what I have said has had a significant impact, they will deny this of course, but for a while, I was renting their mind.
V

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
What do you do for a living ekul?  Or are you unemployed?  Do you have a university level education?   Did you finish high school?    Or are you just a moron with a tax payer funded internet connection and keyboard?   

I used to live in St Kilda, and I could have gotten a gun at 3 am in the morning if I wanted.  Could I get a mobile phone at 3am?  And no I have no criminal record, have a university degree and a job.

Utter bullshit. You try that mate and the cops would be on you like a rash.

Only the army needs AK47s or M16s, the rest of us can do fine with bolt action 5 round centerfires.

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2013, 06:47:18 PM »
Utter bullshit. You try that mate and the cops would be on you like a rash.

Only the army needs AK47s or M16s, the rest of us can do fine with bolt action 5 round centerfires.

Perhaps people in Australia can.  Those living in the U.S.A. have a MUCH greater chance of being victimized.  To be honest, most violent gun related crimes are not done by a thug with an automatic "assault" weapon--it's usually by a semi-automatic handgun.     

In a perfect world, if they were to ban all guns, and ALL were collected, many gun owners' fears would wain.  However, in reality, banning guns would only result in taking them away from law abiding citizens.  This would give criminals a much greater pool of victims to choose from, as they would obviously not surrender their firearms. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
I'm not really sure where this discussion has headed - but I can tell you guns are pretty irrelevant to most people in Australia.  I know one single person who has guns (via legit license).  I do not feel the need to possess one.  I am not afraid of people with guns at all because largely, gun violence is rare and generally between rival criminals.  However, if I were in the US, I would probably own one.  Those news reports stink of FUD that isn't really represented in how the average Australian feels.  Nobody is afraid, here.  In fact, currently, the biggest evil that persists in Australia media is the frequent occurrence of piece of shit dickwads king hitting random people, who end up hitting their head as they fall and consequently die.  Seriously, that's our biggest problem.  Would that even make local news in your country?  It's a national news headline every time it happens here :)

I did not bother reading any pages of this thread but I don't really think that stuff has any parallel to the US.  Forget banning guns - it is ingrained in the culture and it is true that a lot of you get extremely butthurt at the idea of not having guns (which is perfectly understandable - given there's so many in your country and you grew up with them being something you were free to own). 

In my opinion, those of you who want to keep your guns have to admit one thing - you have to admit that shit will happen and some kids are going to get shot up in a school from time to time.  You have to accept that - because your country has no mechanism or money to police every single gun owner in the country, to ensure 1. they are sane and 2. they are responsible and store their guns correctly.  It's a fool's errand.  Too many people.  As there are so many stupid people in your country, the various organisations under threat, simply find things like video games ::) to blame, to take the focus of the real issue - which is that there is no true solution. 

In a word, there's fuck all can be done in the US.  Live with it.   If a school has a guard, it might be a cinema.  If a cinema gets a guard, it'll be a random street. etc etc.  This is just a whole lot of noise that ends with nothing achieved. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »
I'm not really sure where this discussion has headed - but I can tell you guns are pretty irrelevant to most people in Australia.  I know one single person who has guns (via legit license).  I do not feel the need to possess one.  I am not afraid of people with guns at all because largely, gun violence is rare and generally between rival criminals.  However, if I were in the US, I would probably own one.  Those news reports stink of FUD that isn't really represented in how the average Australian feels.  Nobody is afraid, here.  In fact, currently, the biggest evil that persists in Australia media is the frequent occurrence of piece of shit dickwads king hitting random people, who end up hitting their head as they fall and consequently die.  Seriously, that's our biggest problem.  Would that even make local news in your country?  It's a national news headline every time it happens here :)

I did not bother reading any pages of this thread but I don't really think that stuff has any parallel to the US.  Forget banning guns - it is ingrained in the culture and it is true that a lot of you get extremely butthurt at the idea of not having guns (which is perfectly understandable - given there's so many in your country and you grew up with them being something you were free to own). 

In my opinion, those of you who want to keep your guns have to admit one thing - you have to admit that shit will happen and some kids are going to get shot up in a school from time to time.  You have to accept that - because your country has no mechanism or money to police every single gun owner in the country, to ensure 1. they are sane and 2. they are responsible and store their guns correctly.  It's a fool's errand.  Too many people.  As there are so many stupid people in your country, the various organisations under threat, simply find things like video games ::) to blame, to take the focus of the real issue - which is that there is no true solution. 

In a word, there's fuck all can be done in the US.  Live with it.   If a school has a guard, it might be a cinema.  If a cinema gets a guard, it'll be a random street. etc etc.  This is just a whole lot of noise that ends with nothing achieved. 
Solid post. Agree with everything, especially the "shit happens" part. People are going to die, that'd life, attempting to change an entire culture to try and stop what amounts to a tiny percentage of people is, imho, fucking retarded.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2013, 08:26:12 PM »
AS a culture, Australians will bend over whenever the govt tells them too. It disgusts me.  And I see you Americans are becoming JUST THE SAME.

They will try to jail us for defending ourselves with force (ANY FORCE, not just guns).  It is really pathetic over here and if you are being victimized you are generally without help (except your own - which the police and govt will tell you you cannot use).

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2013, 04:44:01 AM »
AS a culture, Australians will bend over whenever the govt tells them too. It disgusts me.  And I see you Americans are becoming JUST THE SAME.

They will try to jail us for defending ourselves with force (ANY FORCE, not just guns).  It is really pathetic over here and if you are being victimized you are generally without help (except your own - which the police and govt will tell you you cannot use).

Excellent post. Hitting the nail on the head.
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »
Is there any one straight on this sight other than Chaos, Falcon, Parker, Dj181, sherif, Bruce etc..to hell with a bunch of gay stuff.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2013, 07:22:23 PM »
Bad Boy Daza you fucking idiot. I used to live in Australia. Shut your dumb strap you have no idea WTF you're talking about. It's extremely tough to get a gun in Australia. I don't give a fuck what article you're quoting. Get the fuck outta here and shut your mouth if you're dumb and clueless.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2013, 07:42:47 PM »
Is there any one straight on this sight other than Chaos, Falcon, Parker, Dj181, sherif, Bruce etc..to hell with a bunch of gay stuff.
Hey now...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #196 on: January 27, 2013, 07:44:35 PM »
Australia.
a

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2013, 08:42:56 PM »
Bad Boy Daza you fucking idiot. I used to live in Australia. Shut your dumb strap you have no idea WTF you're talking about. It's extremely tough to get a gun in Australia. I don't give a fuck what article you're quoting. Get the fuck outta here and shut your mouth if you're dumb and clueless.

Hey numbnuts, the article is talking about criminals..  are you a criminal?  If not, how would you know the articles are wrong?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2013, 09:24:49 PM »
Try to take away E-Kul's "inablienable right" to suck the black penoris and he'll put up a fight.

hahahahah TRUE

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2013, 01:31:21 AM »
Last year in Sydney alone there were more than 100 shootings and at least 15 so far this year.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/article/16079633/nsw-set-to-water-down-gun-crime-laws/

All illegals guns - so they want to impose stricter gun laws  ::)