Author Topic: Ungrillable  (Read 4325 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Ungrillable
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
Thursday, January 24, 2013

Developing: Sen. Dianne Feinstein introduces a sweeping ban on military-style weapons and high-capacity clips & Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta signs the order opening combat jobs to women.

Yesterday Congressional Republicans tried to grill Hillary Clinton. They ended up getting burned on their own grill. Rand Paul told Hillary that “Had I been president... I would have relieved you of your post.” Rand, America isn’t screwed up enough to make you president. You’re lucky Kentucky is screwed up enough to make you Senator. 

Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson was the only one who got a rise out of Hillary, and that was only because he actually stood out as even dumber than the rest. Later, Johnson boasted that he got the best of Hillary because he “got under her skin.” Well Ron, if your point is that you’re even more annoying than the other idiot Republicans, you’re exactly right. Was that the point of a Congressional hearing, Senator Johnson—to “get under the skin” of the Secretary of State? There’s a great use of the government that the Founding Fathers gave us. Hey Ron, you know how else you can get under someone’s skin? Popping your gum, sucking your teeth, or kicking the back of her seat on an airplane. It’s not a difficult thing to do. 

John Boehner says that President Obama’s plan is to “annihilate” the Republican Party. Here’s a little advice for John Boehner—somebody who drinks as much as you do shouldn’t even TRY to pronounce the word “annihilate.”

Fox News’ crackpot in-house shrink Dr. Keith Ablow says that President Obama wants to control guns because he was “abandoned again and again” as a child. Brilliant. Dr. Ablow is to psychiatry what Dr. Pepper is to brain surgery. Obama wants gun control because he was abandoned as a child? So I guess that the people who hoard automatic weapons and ammunition in their fortress homes are the ones who had happy childhoods!

Finally, police in Florida tasered a naked man who entered a home, pooped, and began masturbating when the homeowner pulled a gun on him. This is how crazy life has become—you hear that story and your first thought is “Thank God he didn’t eat anybody’s face.”

!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Ungrillable
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:28 PM »
I'll paypal you $50 if you irrevocable prove that you are actually black and not some fat white guy.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 01:25:28 PM »
I'll paypal you $50 if you irrevocable prove that you are actually black and not some fat white guy.
haha  ;D
What makes you think I am a "fat white guy"? Is that what you are?

Why are you concerned about my ethnicity, "Nomad"?  ???
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 01:34:01 PM »
Fact remains is that got pwned the shit out of yesterday that proved she and Obama covered it up. She and Obama watched it real time and did nothing. They're without a doubt enemy's of this country. Like most of the left, moral and ethical losers.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 01:51:17 PM »
Fact remains is that got pwned the shit out of yesterday that proved she and Obama covered it up. She and Obama watched it real time and did nothing. They're without a doubt enemy's of this country. Like most of the left, moral and ethical losers.
It's da' Coach! D'oh!  ;D

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 06:24:23 PM »
*bump*  8)

Glenn Beck is saying that crazy conspiracy theories like the “Sandy Hook was faked” conspiracy theory are part of a conspiracy to distract people from the real conspiracies. Glenn Beck vs the Conspiracy theorists—it’s like watching a fistfight over a tinfoil hat...

!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 06:30:33 PM »
haha  ;D

Why are you concerned about my ethnicity, "Nomad"?  ???
You're definitely a lonely white guy starved for attention. Phaggot.
(

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 06:44:20 PM »
haha  ;D

Why are you concerned about my ethnicity, "Nomad"?  ???

Because you are the only "black" guy on this forum who constantly posts political shit and type like you do.

I never seen Wiggs, Parker or any other known African Americans here post in your "style".
all drugs - TPPIIP

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 06:45:30 PM »
You're definitely a lonely white guy starved for attention. Phaggot.
Relax, juruth. :P

Exposing you as a multiple-gimmick LOSER should not have had such a devastating effect on you.
!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 06:49:15 PM »
Relax, juruth. :P

Exposing you as a multiple-gimmick LOSER should not have had such a devastating effect on you.

You're not very good at this. You would be better served to find a new hobby. The fact that you're not even a real nignog is starting to gain visibility. I know, now you're gonna cut and paste some more drivel.
(

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »
You're not very good at this. You would be better served to find a new hobby. The fact that you're not even a real nignog is starting to gain visibility. I know, now you're gonna cut and paste some more drivel.
You can't post racial slurs.

Prepare to be banned.
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »

Prepare to be banned.

I'm pretty sure we're allowed as long as we don't put down Jews.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »

Prepare to be banned.

Fuck you, you cant defend Obama or his band of idiots.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 09:48:18 PM »
Fuck you, you cant defend Obama or his band of idiots.
Are you frustrated?
G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 09:50:18 PM »
Are you frustrated?

Not going to change my life. His policies are illegal so he can kiss my ass.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 10:15:47 PM »
I thought this was going to be about meat

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 10:41:41 PM »
I thought this was going to be about meat

ya or some sort of really bad fish product.
a