Author Topic: ignoring chicks  (Read 17570 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: ignoring chicks
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2013, 01:02:27 AM »
Find some chick with a spine, who is "real" and is fun to talk to. Preferably one who will call out your bullshit, but is willing to forgive you. Date her, fuck her, marry her. It's real simple people, it's not brain surgery.

fuck it lol
l

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 01:15:01 AM »
walk up to a girl bullshit talk for 5 mins then ask her if she would like to go out sometime, if she says no then proceed to call her a shallow c unt and walk away and never speak to her again.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2013, 01:16:27 AM »
walk up to a girl bullshit talk for 5 mins then ask her if she would like to go out sometime, if she says no then proceed to call her a shallow girl and walk away and never speak to her again.

hahaha

wtf do you know about girls stfu or il post your pic for everyone to laugh at
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2013, 01:17:28 AM »
hahaha

I thought method101 had 18 inch arms?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2013, 01:17:35 AM »
hahaha

Im just stating what has happend to me 90% of the time I approached a female lol. Admire my honesty.
BTW getbig replaces the word c*unt with girl so it made my post look wierd.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2013, 01:18:25 AM »
I thought method101 had 1.8 inch arms?

fixed
T

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2013, 01:20:06 AM »
fixed
If you posted a picture of my arm next to ronnie colemans most women would say they prefer mine, go ahead and post the 3 year old picture. I feel no shame about it, I always wanted the Eugene Sandow/Greek statue physique not a modern bodybuilder physique and I have attained that now.

I would rather have 8 inch arms than be black like you anyway "bigmc" haha.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2013, 01:23:28 AM »
If you posted a picture of my arm next to ronnie colemans most women would say they prefer mine, go ahead and post the 3 year old picture. I feel no shame about it, I always wanted the Eugene Sandow/Greek statue physique not a modern bodybuilder physique and I have attained that now.

I would rather have 8 inch arms than be black like you anyway "bigmc" haha.

calm down apply it aint that serious
T

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 01:39:34 AM »
I was dating this guy briefly a few years ago.  He told me that he liked it when I ignored him and was really into games.  When I went on a first date with him, I didn't talk to him for two weeks afterwards because I was still deciding if I wanted to see him again.  Apparently he really liked that.  So I decided to see him again and he wanted me to play the ignoring game.  I told him I wasn't into games and showed him the door.  A few months later I found a note on the windscreen of my car after gym with his phone number on it telling me to call him if I wanted to have coffee. I just threw it on the road and drove off. 

Yeah that seems like he just wants occassional sex.

If a guy actually likes a girl he does actually want to speak to her!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 01:51:43 AM »
Ignoring women is a staple of pulling chicks. But it's not the only cornerstone and if overused doesn't do jack for getting girls.

Saying "I like you" up front is not a good idea. Unless everything else you say and do counteract that you like her. She must be kept confused as to if you like her.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 02:11:45 AM »
Ignoring women is a staple of pulling chicks. But it's not the only cornerstone and if overused doesn't do jack for getting girls.

Saying "I like you" up front is not a good idea. Unless everything else you say and do counteract that you like her. She must be kept confused as to if you like her.

Age has a lot to do with it.  Young girls cannot stand when a dude ignores them and acts  like they are nothing special.  I have experienced this many times.  They come up and get close, brush up against you with their tits, gives a look like go ahead and kiss me blah blah blah.  Older chicks don't go through all of that.  If you ignore them they go off to find another knight in shining armor..lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 02:24:08 AM »
girls prefer a man who WANTS them - not a man who NEEDS them.

When they text you, go make a sandwich, then respond.
When they ask you out, accept, don't jump.
When making out, stop to go get a drink and leave her completely baffled why you're not begging her to get naked.
You won't get laid that night (or maybe you will), but you'll be IN permanently if you leave HER with blueballs and wanting more.
have a little game, play the numbers/volume game.  Flirt with 10 girls and hang out with 2.  the other 8 will be wondering why you haven't asked them out yet, doubting themselves and waiting, maybe even going so far as to ask you out.

These rules also apply to ladies.  Don't appear too eager.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2013, 02:39:14 AM »
Try this version next time: "hey I really like you....I dont play games lets hang out sometime"

Just act like you don't care too much.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2013, 05:27:13 AM »
The 20 something chicks appeared to be the most annoying age group to me.
Pretty young women and the 30+ generation seem to be way cooler though the latter more often than not suffers from "falling apart" syndrome.
Really ugly or really pretty chicks are often the most sane ones because they are battle hardened and get a lot of shit from society.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2013, 05:36:08 AM »
It's pretty tough to ignore this one.

Amen...Keira is a fucking goddessssssssssssssssss. ..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2013, 05:44:26 AM »
Amen...Keira is a fucking goddessssssssssssssssss. ..

shes hot but I dont see the big deal.... A chick is either hot and sexy or she's not. once you get past the 7/10 mark  its all the same shit to me...couldn't ask for a better gift. Ive had so many girls my buddes trip over and Im like I just dont see it, and vice versa....Im like fuck you guys more for me. ;D
l

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2013, 06:13:08 AM »
Age has a lot to do with it.  Young girls cannot stand when a dude ignores them and acts  like they are nothing special.  I have experienced this many times.  They come up and get close, brush up against you with their tits, gives a look like go ahead and kiss me blah blah blah.  Older chicks don't go through all of that.  If you ignore them they go off to find another knight in shining armor..lol.
[/quote

Yes older women are easier in some ways. Less bullshit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2013, 06:16:52 AM »
Had this girl into me I complimented her a bit at first acted intereted now I wont talk to her she's blowing my phone up like crazy..Life would be so much easier without any games though....but Ive come to the conclusion it is necessary. the whole

" hey I really like you....I dont play games lets hang out sometime" has not been very successful for me. Ive actually had girls who were interested loose interest in me when I came across as a straightforward no bullshit guy. I wasnt even 20 at the time and still learning "the game" with chicks but I picked p early on that I was just not good with "games" when it came  to texting women, so I just shut up now and ignore them........working well for me. Would like to hear your studs thoughts though......

keep at it flint

a decent girl will like you for who you are
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2013, 06:31:13 AM »
girls prefer a man who WANTS them - not a man who NEEDS them.

When they text you, go make a sandwich, then respond.
When they ask you out, accept, don't jump.
When making out, stop to go get a drink and leave her completely baffled why you're not begging her to get naked.
You won't get laid that night (or maybe you will), but you'll be IN permanently if you leave HER with blueballs and wanting more.
have a little game, play the numbers/volume game.  Flirt with 10 girls and hang out with 2.  the other 8 will be wondering why you haven't asked them out yet, doubting themselves and waiting, maybe even going so far as to ask you out.

These rules also apply to ladies.  Don't appear too eager.

Rob's sound, epic advice going unheeded as usual. When will getbig learn to appreciate this kind of wisdom?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 06:43:56 AM »
Rob's sound, epic advice going unheeded as usual. When will getbig learn to appreciate this kind of wisdom?

women wants a jerk, not a nice guy

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 07:02:10 AM »
They belong in the bedroom, that's about it.

look at you laying down wisdom like you have any  ::)

always bringing in the sex quotient to get the loins excited

you are alone with no prospects so keep advising what you know nothing about

you're fat and old with nobody to date never mind play games with and if anyone besides your cats were in your bedroom they are only there for a one time deal

you ain't a keeper if you haven't noticed they all leave you

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 07:11:19 AM »

women wants a jerk, not a nice guy

A woman would take a jerk over a nice guy,,yes..But that doesn't mean that's what they want either. Its just the behaviors and traits of a jerk are more attractive to a female,,and most don't have a choice because most guys are too fucking dumb to be somewhere in between. Attraction isn't logical, its instinct..Attraction is human biology and psychology, not a game. Its only a game when your loosing.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 03:11:22 PM »
keep at it flint

a decent girl will like you for who you are

thanks brother(: Im just sick of lying to women....I always have to make up some bullshit when that question comes up
"so what do you do for a living",

bruce- shes 7 years older..
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »
Exactly, let it come to you. scarcity my friend.
always be mysterious, dont text often, the more you resist the more they will come for you.
sad but true.. works on most..  i wouldnt want to date this kind of woman though..

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 07:21:18 PM »

its not about that..... I simply help the young up and coming kids on  here in their teens and early twenties by providing real life stories and examples of a young broke guy who has quite simply bent the rules of society....an uneducated bum who pursues intelligent highly successful beautiful women...do i have a right to? fuck no...I dont even own a car. do i know my place? absolutely, but what can I say Im a stubborn guy :) .All it requires is some lying skills rugged good looks and being smart enough to learn from your mistakes ....and being humble enough to ask for advice.

Being a getbigger is a huge plus too. The wiminz can smell the posting abilities on ya.