Author Topic: ignoring chicks  (Read 17608 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: ignoring chicks
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »

women wants a jerk, not a nice guy
I think women want something inbetween.  You don't want a pushover but at the same time you don't want a jerk. 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 07:29:56 PM »
I think women want something inbetween.  You don't want a pushover but at the same time you don't want a jerk. 

Are you positive women don't want a pushover? :P

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »
girls prefer a man who WANTS them - not a man who NEEDS them.

this is already well known. for conversations sake. wasn't this said on boardwalk empire? b/w nucky and margaret. I did a search couldn't find anything. anyone remember this.

another stupid question.
is this the second time an ignoring chicks thread has been made here or did I see this on another forum recently?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 07:44:29 PM »

comes down to whether or not you're an alpha or a passive aggressive douche. If you can be up front with a woman and she can with you. It can be a good match.

I should also say I've ruined a couple good relationships for my tenacity and my foolish caring attention I'll give a broad. Theres a fine line.

Where the fuck is Parker?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »
Are you positive women don't want a pushover? :P
Only if they want to be dominating in the bedroom.    ;D 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 08:08:57 PM »
Only if they want to be dominating in the bedroom.    ;D 

you are into BDSM!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »
Being a getbigger is a huge plus too. The wiminz can smell the posting abilities on ya.

haha 4th! wsup brother
l

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
you are into BDSM!!
I wouldn't say what I was into on here.  I do keep alot of things private and who I have lined up for a dirty weekened...that kind of thing.   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
I wouldn't say what I was into on here.  I do keep alot of things private and who I have lined up for a dirty weekened...that kind of thing.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2013, 08:19:58 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
;D  Nice!
sicko. I can't get into abuse stuff at all.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2013, 08:28:36 PM »
sicko. I can't get into abuse stuff at all.

Who said anything about abuse? 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »
Who said anything about abuse? 

you have me lol'ing

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »
Stupid question ,women aren't all the same , I hope this helps .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2013, 01:31:43 AM »
Stupid question ,women aren't all the same , I hope this helps .

good post

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2013, 01:52:35 AM »
good post

your lucky im in a good mood tonight thats all Im gonna say
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2013, 01:56:36 AM »
your lucky im in a good mood tonight thats all Im gonna say

stfu pearbody

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »
stfu pearbody

everyone on here thinks you are a beta

a pathetic little twink desperate for approval

you ugly twig armed prick  :-*
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2013, 02:20:09 AM »
everyone on here thinks you are a beta

a pathetic little twink desperate for approval

you ugly twig armed prick  :-*

you're not everyone dipshit, so speak only for yourself

p.s. you're the one that's desperate for approval

p.s.s. my STRUCTURE murders yours toad boy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2013, 02:25:48 AM »
you're not everyone dipshit, so speak only for yourself

p.s. you're the one that's desperate for approval

p.s.s. my STRUCTURE murders yours toad boy

haha

your "structure"

you look like a famine victim
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2013, 02:29:28 AM »
Guys, how long do you wait to reply to a woman who has contacted you on POF. I'm new to this online dating stuff.

I checked out her profile and she's definitely my type.

So now she knows I checked her profile and haven't responded...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2013, 03:01:53 AM »
Guys, how long do you wait to reply to a woman who has contacted you on POF. I'm new to this online dating stuff.

Take your time, say only once or twice a day. It's kinda creepy after a while, when you respond to any message immediately (yes, I made that mistake in the past).
Next time visit her profile under another gimmick.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2013, 03:19:55 AM »
You can be a bit aloof but don't overdo it. Otherwise while you're busy ignoring them , they'll be busy getting their holes filled elsewhere

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2013, 04:27:34 AM »

The key is to always have other things around you to keep yourself occupied with, and not to take dating sites seriously. Respond when you want to respond, but dont care at the same time. It should come off naturally, not by playing "waiting games". Often, the girls are much quicker to respond, and then its much easier to hold back and set the tone/balance. Dont play these mind games, it will be what it is - but the most important thing is NOT to take it seriously and get overexcited.

As for girls in general. They all fucking suck! All of them. Ive had so many let downs with them, being the manipulate, fake whores they are - I simply DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK anymore about any of them. My motto is: Fuck em and leave em! Just like that. These girls have no shame what so ever, and think they can play around with you like some toy whenever they want. So yeah, like said so many times in this thread, the best thing is to ignore them, because the fact of the matter is - they dont DESERVE your attention anyway!

If you really want a girl, let them come to you. Dont be a Beta male and beg for these whores attention. Most men are pathetic when it comes to this stuff, and most of them dont even care if shes a 10 or just a 2, because Beta males are so desperate that they`ll take anything as long as they get it. I created a fake girl profile on a dating site the other day, and just after a couple of days I had over 200 requests from horny Beta males sending me all kinds of pathetic messages, chat requests, winks, and stupid pick up lines. Then I look on my own profile, and its just zero activity.

The problem is and always have been men giving girls the power by showering them with attention and acting desperate. Girls simply have the power to choose and get whatever and whoever they want. Men simply dont. At least not Beta males, but even Alpha males dont really obtain this power. The girl has to be 5 or under in order for it to be some what successful.

But like I said, your best chances - and particulary on dating sites, is to not care and let them come to you. If ANY girls shows just the slightest of interest by sending you a message or talking to you, you have allready won. The rest is just to follow up and keep it/your cool. The other way around is much harder to come out on top, but if your going to be aggressor, here is what you do: Display sheer amount of confidence, smile, flirt, be charming, be humourus, work out and keep your body in fit shape, dominate and take controll of every situation. And of course, you dont just act like that to one girl only, you do that to all of the girls around you wherever and whenever. Let the girls know that you dont really need them and that they are not anything special to you, by showing the same kind of attitude to all of them. Move quickly over to another chick right after flirting with a other, in order to keep them in check and make them want you. GIRLS DO THIS TO MEN ALL THE TIME, WHY NOT DO THE SAME TO THEM!? They just love being all over you for a brief moment, and them move over to the next guy, making you pissed off in the process. Thats how they create power over you, but you can do this as well - because like I said, all you have to do is to NOT CARE and get attached to any of them. Treat them like objects to play with, because lets be honest - that is what we men are to women anyway. Its time for the MEN to take the power back, and show these bitches whos the boss!

So all in all, whatever games you play - always remember to stay in controll whether your going to be passive or aggressive. Dont let ANY girl get controll over you and dont get attached to 1 girl only unless you reeeeeeeeaally like her, and if thats the case you have to make 100 % sure that shes the real deal, and most likely will not fuck you over. Because belivie me, even the sweetest, nicest, innocent girl will fuck you over just like that! It happened to me, it could happen to you. Girls are cold animals and have no shame as long as they get what they want. Theyr selfish girls and not to be taken lightly. You are better off chasing power and wealth, because in the end - that is what women want as well, so you can just pick them up along the way.

True approved.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2013, 05:35:39 AM »
It depends on what stage you are with a woman if you see one checking you out say at a store or restaurant etc. ignore them women like to play these games to see you fall for it. Like yesterday I was at a restaurant the waitress kept coming back to frequent looking at me and walking by looking I ignored her other than ordering when I felt like I was in control I started talking to her got her number now women get come on to by men everyday so they get tired of that they pick who they want if I had of been aggressive I dont think I would have got her number. Course some do like aggressive.

Course if you are are in a relationship you cant ignore it wont last long.

Their are always exceptions to these rules. Just my experience.