Author Topic: Hot Lady Teaches Getbiggers How To Fight!  (Read 17930 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Hot Lady Teaches Getbiggers How To Fight!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 11:53:35 AM »
What does my weight have anything to do with it, you fuckin' moron? I'm a big bad man, the prototypical Alpha male, unlike you, you pathetic little dweeb. Just to let you know, all Spartans are Alphas.

prove you dont weigh 110 jonny

prove it or fuck off
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »
What does my weight have anything to do with it, you fuckin' moron? I'm a big bad man, the prototypical Alpha male, unlike you, you pathetic little dweeb. Just to let you know, all Spartans are Alphas.

is being a "spartan" like being a vampire ?  you just say you are and act like a dick ?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
110? Damn, I think I might weigh even less now. :P Well then, you'd better prove it or fuck off from Getbig, you pedo homo swine of a fuckin' British turd. :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 12:01:10 PM »
prove you dont weigh 110 jonny

prove it or fuck off

this
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »

is being a "spartan" like being a vampire ?  you just say you are and act like a dick ?

A Spartan is an elite warrior, you dick. What the fuck does 'being a vampire' have to do with anything? ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »
this

This what? I don't have anything to prove but you do. If you can't prove I'm 110 (or is it 100 now?), then you have to clear the fuck out of here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
A Spartan is an elite warrior, you dick. What the fuck does 'being a vampire' have to do with anything? ::)

well for starters Spartans haven't been around for about 2500 years, so the point is you are saying you "are" something that doesn't exist, stupid.  You know..like a Vampire

PS watching the movie 300 fifty times and doing some crunches doesn't make you a Spartan.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 12:10:08 PM »
well for starters Spartans haven't been around for about 2500 years, so the point is you are saying you "are" something that doesn't exist, stupid.  You know..like a Vampire

PS watching the movie 300 fifty times and doing some crunches doesn't make you a Spartan.  ;)

he probably paints his abs on too
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »

It's just a term, dumbass. Of course the Spartans haven't been around for a long time but anyone who uses their principles can be a (modern day) Spartan. And I'm in possession of all the time-honoured Spartan principles (relating to training and nutrition).

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 12:12:01 PM »
he probably paints his abs on too

That's your favourite practice.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 12:13:04 PM »
That's your favourite practice.

worst gimmick ever ::)
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
It's just a term, dumbass. Of course the Spartans haven't been around for a long time but anyone who uses their principles can be a (modern day) Spartan. And I'm in possession of all the time-honoured Spartan principles (relating to training and nutrition).

Just an FYI calling yourself a Spartan is moronic.

troll on

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 12:15:27 PM »
worst gimmick ever ::)

Says 'bigmc' with 7000 bullshit posts. Kid, you eat, live and breathe bullshit because you are bullshit, BRITISH BULLSHIT. Fuckin' twat. :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2013, 12:16:20 PM »
Says 'bigmc' with 7000 bullshit posts. Kid, you eat, live and breathe bullshit because you are bullshit, BRITISH BULLSHIT. Fuckin' twat. :-*

im not throwing you any more bones jonny

you bore me

troll on
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2013, 12:17:44 PM »
Just an FYI calling yourself a Spartan is moronic.

troll on

How's it moronic? It's just a term to describe what I do, you fuckin' troll. Since I know the secrets of the gigantic Masai as well, I can also call myself that. The same goes for the Australian Aborigines and the New Zealand Maori, among others.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
im not throwing you any more bones jonny

you bore me

troll on

How are you going to get to 7000 (bullshit) posts then? Now you've been trolling these Getbig threads ever since you came on here, you fuckin' gimmick, so I'm taking this latest bullshit of yours with a pinch of salt.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2013, 12:29:14 PM »

Napoleon complex is an informal term describing an alleged type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in persons, usually men, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the term include Napoleon syndrome[1] and Short Man syndrome.[2] It does not appear in the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 12:30:12 PM »
Jon Harridan LOVES the pedastry aspect of being a Spartan.  He will fight to the death to preserve that tradition.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

Is this your way of asking for free coaching? Too late, son. Try begging Sibil for some loose change. :'(

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
Jon Harridan LOVES the pedastry aspect of being a Spartan.  He will fight to the death to preserve that tradition.

Hehehe, another naughty fellow eh? First, go learn to spell properly, you illiterate buffoon. And it looks like you already know all there is to know about being a homo.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »
Hehehe, another naughty fellow eh? First, go learn to spell properly, you illiterate buffoon. And it looks like you already know all there is to know about being a homo.

Another?  The fact that you would know the correct spelling speak volumes Johnny.  Please explain how I might know all there is to know about being homo?  Cant wait to hear the explanation from the 125lb soaking-wet Spartan Pedo Warrior

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2013, 01:27:08 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 01:30:31 PM »
Juan Hairyvan quickly becoming the official GetBig piñata for the month of January.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
Another?  The fact that you would know the correct spelling speak volumes Johnny.  Please explain how I might know all there is to know about being homo?  Cant wait to hear the explanation from the 125lb soaking-wet Spartan Pedo Warrior

Well, you're a queer, aren't you? You seem awfully interested in the homo aspect of ancient civilisation.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 02:02:04 PM »
Juan Hairyvan quickly becoming the official GetBig piñata for the month of January.

Funny thing is I'm butchering all these little fags on Getbig and calling you out on your shit.