Author Topic: Rand Paul owns Kerry over Bombing Cambodia and Lybia  (Read 1423 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand Paul owns Kerry over Bombing Cambodia and Lybia
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 06:17:56 AM »
this isn't the same way he owned clinton i hope       :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 07:42:15 AM »
Rand Paul never put on a uniform in his life while Kerry went out in the fucking swamps in a god damn canoe for this country....what the fuck does Rand Paul know about War that Kerry doesn't??? ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 07:48:52 AM »
Rand Paul never put on a uniform in his life while Kerry went out in the fucking swamps in a god damn canoe for this country....what the fuck does Rand Paul know about War that Kerry doesn't??? ::)

Typical.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »
Somehow I don't think pointing out political hypocrisy has anything to do with wartime service, Vince.

Jesus Christ.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 09:30:24 AM »

So having not served immediately dismisses anything Rand says by default, regardless of his points?  You're clueless. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
So having not served immediately dismisses anything Rand says by default, regardless of his points?  You're clueless. 

He is a 94 - what do you expect?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 12:17:42 PM »
Nice uppercut by Rand Paul.

Senator Kerry is another piece of shit that currently holds court in the nations capital. I would have much more respect for Sen. Kerry if he didn't turn tail and run from his "beliefs" the moment he got a sniff of power.

This leads me to believe that he lied/used/shit all over Vietnam veterans to catapult him to a place of power and position.

I totally get why my father thought (correctly) that this guy is a piece of shit.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 03:22:44 PM »
was he as bad of a dentist as he is a senator?  geez. I hope not.
w