Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 01, 2014, 07:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul owns Kerry over Bombing Cambodia and Lybia  (Read 467 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« on: January 25, 2013, 07:13:56 AM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/24/rand-paul-to-john-kerry-if-it-was-wrong-to-bomb-cambodia-without-congresss-approval-why-is-bombing-libya-without-approval-okay

Smiley

Report to moderator   Logged
blacken700
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:17:56 AM »

this isn't the same way he owned clinton i hope       Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 08:22:20 AM »

Rand is destroying elitist left trash all over the place lately.

Destroys Shills and now this hypocritical scumbag. Love it!
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

GETBIG3.COM!

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 08:42:15 AM »

Rand Paul never put on a uniform in his life while Kerry went out in the fucking swamps in a god damn canoe for this country....what the fuck does Rand Paul know about War that Kerry doesn't??? Roll Eyes

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 08:48:52 AM »

Rand Paul never put on a uniform in his life while Kerry went out in the fucking swamps in a god damn canoe for this country....what the fuck does Rand Paul know about War that Kerry doesn't??? Roll Eyes

Typical.   
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:41 AM »

Somehow I don't think pointing out political hypocrisy has anything to do with wartime service, Vince.

Jesus Christ.
Mr.1derful
Getbig IV

Putin is Alpha. Stephen Harper is a NATO puppet

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 10:30:24 AM »

So having not served immediately dismisses anything Rand says by default, regardless of his points?  You're clueless. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 11:43:58 AM »

So having not served immediately dismisses anything Rand says by default, regardless of his points?  You're clueless. 

He is a 94 - what do you expect?
GigantorX
Getbig V

GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 01:17:42 PM »

Nice uppercut by Rand Paul.

Senator Kerry is another piece of shit that currently holds court in the nations capital. I would have much more respect for Sen. Kerry if he didn't turn tail and run from his "beliefs" the moment he got a sniff of power.

This leads me to believe that he lied/used/shit all over Vietnam veterans to catapult him to a place of power and position.

I totally get why my father thought (correctly) that this guy is a piece of shit.
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »

was he as bad of a dentist as he is a senator?  geez. I hope not.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!