Author Topic: Rich Piana the next Derek Anthony  (Read 27420 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Rich Piana the next Derek Anthony
« on: January 25, 2013, 07:40:57 AM »
42yo full of tattoos,not competing,beating his ex gf,got 2k a month from some mutant suplement company,no house (lying about having loads of money and properties),7 cars all worth 100k max

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Rich Piana the next Derek Anthony
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:43:15 AM »
living the dream baby
North of Italy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 07:47:48 AM »
is that 2 k before or after tax

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 07:49:05 AM »
is that 2 k before or after tax

important question

and also can he put his protein shakes through as expenses
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 07:50:03 AM »
The Dream will consume and destroy him 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »
important question

and also can he put his protein shakes through as expenses
hormones as well?

how can someone not have a house but have $700,000 worth of cars?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 07:51:58 AM »
hormones as well?

how can someone not have a house but have $700,000 worth of cars?

maybe its a motorhome
T

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 08:04:52 AM »
Amy Hellickson November 27, 2012, 05:39:37 PM

As much as I hate him I dont want to put all his info on blast! He trains like 4 clients, gay men and has his other side business for real money. His house is in foreclosure, hasnt paid rent in over 5 years. He also has houses in Texas which are also in foreclosure.....He has cars, thats it. House is a dump and he has no assests.......He was nice at first and I got roped in, brain washed and then we moved in together and I was trapped with nowhere to go, etc. Very controlling. He deserves everything he gets!

Hi, Yeah unless you have been in something like I have, you wont understand.....He was very controlling, I had to be home when he was home and since he only trained a few clients, I had to be at his side by 10am back at the house so it cost me my job eventually. I let him control me. I had a condo that he had me rent out and move in with him so I was stuck....My savings was dwindling and I had no one there as I am from FL, etc. He did quite the job on me, my health, my job, my family, my trust, my self worth, etc. I couldnt leave until finally it got so abusive and physical one night, my dad got on a plane and shipped my stuff back to FL and put me on a plane while Rich was in jail for the incident. After that, we tried to make it work, again, I was flying to CA twice a month from FL so it was impossible for me to take on new cases, etc I did that for a year and then found out he was cheating on me. He was prob doing it the whole time but this last time hurt because I was putting everything on the line for him and risking everything. HIS buddy ended up calling me and telling me about him cheating. I had just left CA a few days prior visiting and we were making plans to move back together. He broke me, I was weak. I will prob have a very hard time trusting again because of him.....Its a very long story and I can go ON AND ON, LOL....

I wasnt allowed to do anything.....Had to sleep when he slept, eat when he ate, worked when he worked, etc. He didnt go out without me but since he left me for his wife I was ashamed to go to the gym so I never went to the gym where he worked because I didnt want to be judged and that bothered him A LOT. So I know he used to cheat on me at the gym, in the car, etc And I had to be home. In 7 years I missed his phone call twice, in the shower or for whatever reason and that was unacceptable, etc When I moved to CALI me and my boyfriend used to go to the gym and make fun of Rich and the way he looked, etc and then I ended up with him so go figure!!! UGH. I have been distancing myself from that whole world, was even turned off by the gym and didnt want to go to the gym because everything reminded me of him.......I have moved on tho but I am SO angry with myself because I have always been in charge and I just cant believe I let this happen to myself ya know? I wasnt even allowed on the internet when I was with Rich. He is the most insecure person in the world. Its unbelievable. I do have before and after pics of his pmma but not tonight, I am overwhelmed with all this. LOL And my day starts at 4am so I need to get some shut eye but I will share pics for sure. Thank you for reaching out!!!!

I never followed any of that. i dont know anything about Coleman.....I will write about it, I think he is shitting right now because I have kept quiet and he knows I am not afraid of him....Thats what made me mad, I called his mom for her birthday because we are still close and she told me Rich didnt call her and then she went on to say her cable was shut off because she didnt have money to pay it. You wouldnt give her a penny and to this day she has no cable. He has NEVER been to the DR, his appedix burst last yr and he was in the hospital last year for over a week. I flew down to be with him and because he has never been to the dr, they found SO much stuff wrong with him. Starting with liver and kidneys. He never followed up. Has no health insurance and didnt pay the bill. Instead he bought more cars. He has no assests, nothing-People think cause he was on an episode of Scrubs, he is living large. Truth is, he did 30 some commercials, etc and got paid a few hundred dollars. People are clue~less. Hasnt done his taxes in 6 years, I just cant believe he hasnt been busted. He is so careless to and SO flashy, its SO obvious. Im gonna log off so if u message back I prob wont msg you till tomorrow.

Rich has no savings, no investment, no 401k no insurance...He bough a few homes in Texas with the intent on making money but he let them all go into foreclosure. When he was married his wife did everything for him, taxes, bills, etc so he never ever ever did anything on his own in life. He doesnt even know how to write a check out....So the houses were like over a yr behind in payments and he couldnt bring himself to pay so much money up front so he let the houses in Texas go. When he was married for the seperation he got houses in Texas and she got the house in CALI. Rich and I moved in together to our own home and his wife couldnt make the mortage on the house so she lived rent free for about a year and then he decided when I moved back to FL to move back into their home because he LOVES that pool. He made a lot of sacrifices back then to get that pool and he doesnt want to loose it. So since the wife didnt pay in all that time, he needed to pay like 16k to get caught up and again he couldnt bring himself to pay the money so now he has been living in it without paying for YEARS just waiting to get the notice on the door I guess. As far as acting, I said this before, he was a glorified extra in most of what he did and got paid a few hundred bucks for each one. The biggest thing he did was the first planet of the apes, he was a silver back gorilla~go figure and he made a little with that but this was WAY back. And I say a little because with Rich what he made, it was gone in a week. A few thousand dollars maybe, IF that much he got for that. He invests money my ass!! Thats laughable. Hey im not rich and my life isnt perfect but Im not doing you tube videos pretending that Im living the dream. IF I did that, I would expect someone to call me out on it....period

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 09:00:03 AM »

As much as I hate him I dont want to put all his info on blast! He trains like 4 clients, gay men and has his other side business for real money. His house is in foreclosure, hasnt paid rent in over 5 years. He also has houses in Texas which are also in foreclosure.....He has cars, thats it. House is a dump and he has no assests.......He was nice at first and I got roped in, brain washed and then we moved in together and I was trapped with nowhere to go, etc. Very controlling. He deserves everything he gets!

TMI

Hi, Yeah unless you have been in something like I have, you wont understand.....He was very controlling, I had to be home when he was home and since he only trained a few clients, I had to be at his side by 10am back at the house so it cost me my job eventually. I let him control me. I had a condo that he had me rent out and move in with him so I was stuck....My savings was dwindling and I had no one there as I am from FL, etc. He did quite the job on me, my health, my job, my family, my trust, my self worth, etc. I couldnt leave until finally it got so abusive and physical one night, my dad got on a plane and shipped my stuff back to FL and put me on a plane while Rich was in jail for the incident. After that, we tried to make it work, again, I was flying to CA twice a month from FL so it was impossible for me to take on new cases, etc I did that for a year and then found out he was cheating on me. He was prob doing it the whole time but this last time hurt because I was putting everything on the line for him and risking everything. HIS buddy ended up calling me and telling me about him cheating. I had just left CA a few days prior visiting and we were making plans to move back together. He broke me, I was weak. I will prob have a very hard time trusting again because of him.....Its a very long story and I can go ON AND ON, LOL....

I wasnt allowed to do anything.....Had to sleep when he slept, eat when he ate, worked when he worked, etc. He didnt go out without me but since he left me for his wife I was ashamed to go to the gym so I never went to the gym where he worked because I didnt want to be judged and that bothered him A LOT. So I know he used to cheat on me at the gym, in the car, etc And I had to be home. In 7 years I missed his phone call twice, in the shower or for whatever reason and that was unacceptable, etc When I moved to CALI me and my boyfriend used to go to the gym and make fun of Rich and the way he looked, etc and then I ended up with him so go figure!!! UGH. I have been distancing myself from that whole world, was even turned off by the gym and didnt want to go to the gym because everything reminded me of him.......I have moved on tho but I am SO angry with myself because I have always been in charge and I just cant believe I let this happen to myself ya know? I wasnt even allowed on the internet when I was with Rich. He is the most insecure person in the world. Its unbelievable. I do have before and after pics of his pmma but not tonight, I am overwhelmed with all this. LOL And my day starts at 4am so I need to get some shut eye but I will share pics for sure. Thank you for reaching out!!!!

I never followed any of that. i dont know anything about Coleman.....I will write about it, I think he is shitting right now because I have kept quiet and he knows I am not afraid of him....Thats what made me mad, I called his mom for her birthday because we are still close and she told me Rich didnt call her and then she went on to say her cable was shut off because she didnt have money to pay it. You wouldnt give her a penny and to this day she has no cable. He has NEVER been to the DR, his appedix burst last yr and he was in the hospital last year for over a week. I flew down to be with him and because he has never been to the dr, they found SO much stuff wrong with him. Starting with liver and kidneys. He never followed up. Has no health insurance and didnt pay the bill. Instead he bought more cars. He has no assests, nothing-People think cause he was on an episode of Scrubs, he is living large. Truth is, he did 30 some commercials, etc and got paid a few hundred dollars. People are clue~less. Hasnt done his taxes in 6 years, I just cant believe he hasnt been busted. He is so careless to and SO flashy, its SO obvious. Im gonna log off so if u message back I prob wont msg you till tomorrow.

Rich has no savings, no investment, no 401k no insurance...He bough a few homes in Texas with the intent on making money but he let them all go into foreclosure. When he was married his wife did everything for him, taxes, bills, etc so he never ever ever did anything on his own in life. He doesnt even know how to write a check out....So the houses were like over a yr behind in payments and he couldnt bring himself to pay so much money up front so he let the houses in Texas go. When he was married for the seperation he got houses in Texas and she got the house in CALI. Rich and I moved in together to our own home and his wife couldnt make the mortage on the house so she lived rent free for about a year and then he decided when I moved back to FL to move back into their home because he LOVES that pool. He made a lot of sacrifices back then to get that pool and he doesnt want to loose it. So since the wife didnt pay in all that time, he needed to pay like 16k to get caught up and again he couldnt bring himself to pay the money so now he has been living in it without paying for YEARS just waiting to get the notice on the door I guess. As far as acting, I said this before, he was a glorified extra in most of what he did and got paid a few hundred bucks for each one. The biggest thing he did was the first planet of the apes, he was a silver back gorilla~go figure and he made a little with that but this was WAY back. And I say a little because with Rich what he made, it was gone in a week. A few thousand dollars maybe, IF that much he got for that. He invests money my ass!! Thats laughable. Hey im not rich and my life isnt perfect but Im not doing you tube videos pretending that Im living the dream. IF I did that, I would expect someone to call me out on it....period

Mr. AZ 2003

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »
42yo full of tattoos,not competing,beating his ex gf,got 2k a month from some mutant suplement company,no house (lying about having loads of money and properties),7 cars all worth 100k max

Rich has been in 50 national tv commercials. If they run, you can get rich off of that shit.

THE BEEF

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 10:05:50 AM »

He'd have over 100k easy in debt, if all you say is accurate.   You are worse than the bitch stabbing him in the back on this board.  No place in this world for punk ass, bitch men.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
Amy is pretty hot. Amazing women like her get controlled by guys like him. Not allowed to get on the internet, be home when he is home. WTF! I am so old I look at it as a father and I would have killed that fucker, especially when he put hands on her.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »
Amy is pretty hot. Amazing women like her get controlled by guys like him. Not allowed to get on the internet, be home when he is home. WTF! I am so old I look at it as a father and I would have killed that fucker, especially when he put hands on her.

I don't know much about this Rick fellow but I'd like to rub my pea-shooter between Amy Hellickson's hooters.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 01:32:12 PM »
I don't know much about this Rick fellow but I'd like to rub my pea-shooter between Amy Hellickson's hooters.

Those are some nice mounds that would melt in your mouth like cotton candy.  :P

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »

Serves her right what sane woman would date a man who sits around injecting all kinds of shit into his body synthol ... plastic surgery.....look like he snorts cocaine etc too eat sleep shit... workout.. repeat not even competing.... 42 year old....with a 20 yr old complete narcissistic way of thinking...
walking around all day in a tank top.... ... what woman would be attracted to a disfigured weird looking body like that.... now shit goes sour she wants to put him on blast...and expose him... when things were good she was living the dream to...... just another superficial gold digging slut who couldn't look at this guy and see that he isn't mentally all there...

women.... :-\
choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »
 Damn. She blasted his fake ass. Ouch.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »
Derek wishes he wasRich Piana.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
Derek wishes he wasRich Piana.
probably

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »
WOW, lots of haters hating. You dont even know the guy, what ever good or bad is does is NONE of your business.

by the way his wife or whater comming over here and airing out dirty laundry is a shame and so typical of women. Running their mouths.

if he makes youtube videos trying to look flashy and rich, "living the dream" thats HIS problem, not yours.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 11:02:49 PM »
Think this is the same guy that use to have homos pay to suck his dick in the Gold's gym parking lot in Hollywood too.

No homo

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 11:07:56 PM »
  I saw Rich at the Golds on Cole. Always thought he was gay.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
  I saw Rich at the Golds on Cole. Always thought he was gay.

G4p
 ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 10:08:09 AM »
WOW, lots of haters hating. You dont even know the guy, what ever good or bad is does is NONE of your business.

by the way his wife or whater comming over here and airing out dirty laundry is a shame and so typical of women. Running their mouths.

if he makes youtube videos trying to look flashy and rich, "living the dream" thats HIS problem, not yours.

Jee, who would've thought that the allah (pig shit be upon his face) lover would take useless deadbeat's side over a woman's. Let me guess, it's probably HER fault and now she should be stoned to death?  :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 10:11:42 AM »
At least Rich Piana is a real italian-american.

Derek Anthony with his "Costra Nosatar" tat on the back...  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »

Yes but society has rules. If somebody is faking it through life, it's not uncommon for society as a whole to call the person out.