Author Topic: The suffering of Palestinian Muslims and Christians  (Read 9907 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The suffering of Palestinian Muslims and Christians
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:32:26 AM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: The suffering of Palestinian Muslims and Christians
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
Palestinians are opressed, and the world dosent care.  :-\. Both Muslims and Christians suffer like you said, its sad.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 12:46:50 PM »
Ya bro.. since before I was muslim it really hurt me and touch me... it's absolute evil.

There is NO true coverage of what's happening and it's been happening for DECADES!

Ignorant idiots go 'haha them mozzlems' NOT realizing it's ALSO christians who are being decimated! What's even funny is that evangelical christians support Israel YET it israelis HATE christians, HATE americans and talk shit about them openly in their media, but don't mind taking their money and 'support'.

There are so many documentaries showing the same things over and over again but people turn a blind eye... the whole world just tries to ignore the problem as then it would show the double standards and hypocricy of many governments and media outlets.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 03:22:47 PM »
Ya bro.. since before I was muslim it really hurt me and touch me... it's absolute evil.

There is NO true coverage of what's happening and it's been happening for DECADES!

Ignorant idiots go 'haha them mozzlems' NOT realizing it's ALSO christians who are being decimated! What's even funny is that evangelical christians support Israel YET it israelis HATE christians, HATE americans and talk shit about them openly in their media, but don't mind taking their money and 'support'.

There are so many documentaries showing the same things over and over again but people turn a blind eye... the whole world just tries to ignore the problem as then it would show the double standards and hypocricy of many governments and media outlets.

I know, everyone hates Christians. 

And yeah, why would Christians support Israel?  It's not like anything significant occurred there or will occur there with Jesus........OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOHHHHH.   

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »
I know, everyone hates Christians. 

And yeah, why would Christians support Israel?  It's not like anything significant occurred there or will occur there with Jesus........OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOHHHHH.   

the jews tried to Kil Jesus, but Allah saved him(jesus peace be upon him). Jews dont even acknowledge that Jesus was special in anyway.

so yes, it dosent make anysense when Christians think is OK to opress muslims who love Jesus but support jews who hate jesus.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 06:05:54 AM »
the jews tried to Kil Jesus, but Allah saved him(jesus peace be upon him). Jews dont even acknowledge that Jesus was special in anyway.

so yes, it dosent make anysense when Christians think is OK to opress muslims who love Jesus but support jews who hate jesus.

The jews didn't try to kill Jesus, they succeeded (with some muscle from the Romans).  No, the vast majority of jews do not acknowledge Jesus as special in anyway.  The Sanhedrin viewed Christ as a threat to their authority and they despised him despite all his incredible, divine works displayed clearly in front of them.  The Sanhedrin was angry because the masses were following Christ and not them (arrogance at its finest).  Christ came into the world to save the world.  The fact that the jews refuse to acknowledge him is their problem to reconcile, but Christians (as representatives of Christ and inaccordance with his commands) reach out to the world....to jews, muslims, atheists, catholics, hindus, satanists, what have you.   It doesn't seem logical that Islam adheres to a position of intolerance given the repeated notion of Allah's mercy, but I can only conclude (based on the positions reflected here) that Muslims turns their back on those that disagree with them or that don't like them (given y'all find it so ridiculous that Christians would support Israel despite the Jewish opinion of Christ).  Christians (representing Christ) aren't directed to function in that manner...Christ's message is that of love.

I enjoyed how you randomly inserted "Christians think is OK to oppress muslims" LOL.....classic "jab and distraction"!  It's completely fallacious, but still a classic ploy.  Although, you can dispense with any random youtube clips showing Christians "ganging up on Muslims"....none of those "Christians" are representative of the whole of Christianity or Christ...plain and simple.  I could easily find and post clips and articles of Muslims ganging up on Christians, but what does that prove?  That some people are wicked and ugly towards others?  We already know that.   Any "Christians" that oppress others do not represent Christ and are basically nominal Christians at best.

Muslims deny Christ's deity and relegate him to the status of a mere prophet under the guise of "love and respect and admiration"...that's not love or respect....that's the mask of the antichrist.

1 John 4:3

3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 10:38:09 AM »
@ a_ahmed
Many people of other religions are suffering in Muslim countries.
There is no religious freedom in most Muslim countries, it is there way and that is it, you want to be a christian do it behind closed doors.
Muslims demand a freedom in other countries that they will NEVER EVER give to others in their own FACT

I don't want to start a internet video war but I see vids all the time of Muslims also doing evil to others especially in North Africa.
You are so brain washed that you only want to see the good in Islam.

IT IS NOT all good
Muslims are human and just like all other humans there are good and bad ones (the same as Christians, Jews etc)

Your well rehearsed antisemitism is also tiresome, yes the Palestinians have got a raw deal but you also see what you want to see.
I want every one to get a fair shake especially the Palestinians , but people like you don't want that, you want the complete and utter destruction of the state of Israel and the destruction of its people,  that is what gives you a hard on,
Blaming the Jews for everything from the sinking of the Titanic to your girl friend having her period and ruining your week end is laughable.
As you said your self haters are going to hate, take your own words to heart

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »
@ a_ahmed
Many people of other religions are suffering in Muslim countries.
There is no religious freedom in most Muslim countries, it is there way and that is it, you want to be a christian do it behind closed doors.
Muslims demand a freedom in other countries that they will NEVER EVER give to others in their own FACT

I don't want to start a internet video war but I see vids all the time of Muslims also doing evil to others especially in North Africa.
You are so brain washed that you only want to see the good in Islam.

IT IS NOT all good
Muslims are human and just like all other humans there are good and bad ones (the same as Christians, Jews etc)

Your well rehearsed antisemitism is also tiresome, yes the Palestinians have got a raw deal but you also see what you want to see.
I want every one to get a fair shake especially the Palestinians , but people like you don't want that, you want the complete and utter destruction of the state of Israel and the destruction of its people,  that is what gives you a hard on,
Blaming the Jews for everything from the sinking of the Titanic to your girl friend having her period and ruining your week end is laughable.
As you said your self haters are going to hate, take your own words to heart

I see 95 youtube videos, a vitriolic dissertation on unrelated material and a capitalized "ISLAMOPHOBE" in your future whoooooooooooooooooooh.   ;D

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:25:30 AM »
The jews didn't try to kill Jesus, they succeeded (with some muscle from the Romans).  No, the vast majority of jews do not acknowledge Jesus as special in anyway.  The Sanhedrin viewed Christ as a threat to their authority and they despised him despite all his incredible, divine works displayed clearly in front of them.  The Sanhedrin was angry because the masses were following Christ and not them (arrogance at its finest).  Christ came into the world to save the world.  The fact that the jews refuse to acknowledge him is their problem to reconcile, but Christians (as representatives of Christ and inaccordance with his commands) reach out to the world....to jews, muslims, atheists, catholics, hindus, satanists, what have you.   It doesn't seem logical that Islam adheres to a position of intolerance given the repeated notion of Allah's mercy, but I can only conclude (based on the positions reflected here) that Muslims turns their back on those that disagree with them or that don't like them (given y'all find it so ridiculous that Christians would support Israel despite the Jewish opinion of Christ).  Christians (representing Christ) aren't directed to function in that manner...Christ's message is that of love.

I enjoyed how you randomly inserted "Christians think is OK to oppress muslims" LOL.....classic "jab and distraction"!  It's completely fallacious, but still a classic ploy....good for you!  Although, you can dispense with any random youtube clips showing Christians "ganging up on Muslims"....none of those "Christians" are representative of the whole of Christianity or Christ...plain and simple.  I could easily find and post clips and articles of Muslims ganging up on Christians, but what does that prove?  That some people are wicked and ugly towards others?  We already know that.   Any "Christians" that oppress others do not represent Christ and are basically nominal Christians at best.

Muslims deny Christ's deity and relegate him to the status of a mere prophet under the guise of "love and respect and admiration"...that's not love or respect....that's the mask of the antichrist.

1 John 4:3

3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

I dont have to time or the interest to have a boring 100 page debate with you, you keep qouting from a book which has been changed and messed with. How about I give you qoutes about people who give partners to God? and how they will burn for ever? and how the Devil makes the things they do seem good, even though they are on a downward spiral(as in they think they are on the right religion but in reality FAR astray)

lets just say this, somthing we can both agree on. Death will come to us both, as with every living thing. We will see on Judgement day what the truth was and who was on the right path.   ;), after all we both have to stand infront of Allah and answer. I know Allah has no son/rivals/associates/partners, but you insist he does, Allah knows what the hearts conceal.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 11:32:02 AM »
I see 95 youtube videos, a vitriolic dissertation on unrelated material and a capitalized "ISLAMOPHOBE" in your future whoooooooooooooooooooh.   ;D

wow, what a pathetic response.

lol who loves jesus more? Muslims or pray exactly like him? or you who have invented you own way or prayers.

::) que the typical jesus worshiped like that becuase he wanted to not becuase he was told to ..ect or that was human desire.

Moses, Noah, Jesus, Mohammad all worship in the same way and muslims seem to contiue that way or worship hm....... Nah! forget it lets go sing instead! its more fun  ;D.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »

I dont have to time or the interest to have a boring 100 page debate with you, you keep qouting from a book which has been changed and messed with. How about I give you qoutes about people who give partners to God? and how they will burn for ever? and how the Devil makes the things they do seem good, even though they are on a downward spiral(as in they think they are on the right religion but in reality FAR astray)

lets just say this, somthing we can both agree on. Death will come to us both, as with every living thing. We will see on Judgement day what the truth was and who was on the right path.   ;), after all we both have to stand infront of Allah and answer. I know Allah has no son/rivals/associates/partners, but you insist he does, Allah knows what the hearts conceal.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

wow, what a pathetic response.

lol who loves jesus more? Muslims or pray exactly like him? or you who have invented you own way or prayers.

::) que the typical jesus worshiped like that becuase he wanted to not becuase he was told to ..ect or that was human desire.

Moses, Noah, Jesus, Mohammad all worship in the same way and muslims seem to contiue that way or worship hm....... Nah! forget it lets go sing instead! its more fun  ;D.

Yep, that about sums it up..........wow. 

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
The world would be a better place if Israel would just wipe these animals off the planet. They will never conform to the modern acceptable standard of what it means to be human... meaning they will always be subhuman. 
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 12:12:58 PM »
The world would be a better place if Israel would just wipe these animals off the planet. They will never conform to the modern acceptable standard of what it means to be human... meaning they will always be subhuman.  

You know, I don't desire anyone should be wiped off the earth or that anyone should spend an eternity separate from God.  

I do realize how difficult it is sharing and/or reasoning with our Muslim men and women especially those born into Muslim families; honestly, it isn't their fault at all.  As small children (as far back as day one of life) they have had repeated to them "La ilaha ilia Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah" over and over again.  They've been taught that everything in competing faiths (especially Christianity) is absolutely corrupt and false...this is ingrained into the fiber of who they are and anything that stands opposed to that train of thought is both highly offensive, fully corrupt, blood boiling, completely confusing and utterly meaningless.  The Christian concepts I belief and speak to Muslims about can effect them all the way to their cores.  These are extremely personal theological concepts taught to Muslims by their Moms, Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, friends, etc...it's deeply personal, powerful and meaningful to them...it's a life's worth of utter devotion.  And to have a Christian share their beliefs (that stand directly opposed to their own) can be like getting hit in the gut with a sledgehammer.  That said, Muslims are raised up and prepared in boot camp like fashion to challenge Christianity at every turn.  Yet again, it really isn't their fault in so many, many cases.....thereinlies the rub.  

For a Christian that desires to see Muslims come to know Christ it is often times akin to speaking to a brick wall.  I'm not suggesting that Muslims are "dumb as bricks" (no, no, no).....I'm suggesting that penetrating their perceptions is like penetrating a brick wall.  How does a believer in Christ overcome that while maintaining civility and representing Christ appropriately in the face of those that passionately and unrelentingly stand in opposition?  It's extremely challenging and oft times a regrettably fruitless pursuit.  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »

Oh good call, so Israel will wipe out the Muslims and Christians from Palestine. Then Mos can talk about what he's talking about.

About your quote about Jesus and false prophets. Well Muhammad (pbuh) does not deny Jesus. Jews do.

Islam is the only religion that accepts Jesus as the messiah and a prophet of God.

What we reject is later inventions which we already went over many times historically talking about how the trinity was conjured up and debated by the founders of Christianity.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 12:50:35 PM »
Here Mos this is what they think of your 'god':

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:59:29 PM »
You know, I don't desire anyone should be wiped off the earth or that anyone should spend an eternity separate from God.  

I do realize how difficult it is sharing and/or reasoning with our Muslim men and women especially those born into Muslim families; honestly, it isn't their fault at all.  As small children (as far back as day one of life) they have had repeated to them "La ilaha ilia Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah" over and over again.  They've been taught that everything in competing faiths (especially Christianity) is absolutely corrupt and false...this is ingrained into the fiber of who they are and anything that stands opposed to that train of thought is both highly offensive, fully corrupt, blood boiling, completely confusing and utterly meaningless.  The Christian concepts I belief and speak to Muslims about can effect them all the way to their cores.  These are extremely personal theological concepts taught to Muslims by their Moms, Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, friends, etc...it's deeply personal, powerful and meaningful to them...it's a life's worth of utter devotion.  And to have a Christian share their beliefs (that stand directly opposed to their own) can be like getting hit in the gut with a sledgehammer.  That said, Muslims are raised up and prepared in boot camp like fashion to challenge Christianity at every turn.  Yet again, it really isn't their fault in so many, many cases.....thereinlies the rub.  

For a Christian that desires to see Muslims come to know Christ it is often times akin to speaking to a brick wall.  I'm not suggesting that Muslims are "dumb as bricks" (no, no, no).....I'm suggesting that penetrating their perceptions is like penetrating a brick wall.  How does a believer in Christ overcome that while maintaining civility and representing Christ appropriately in the face of those that passionately and unrelentingly stand in opposition?  It's extremely challenging and oft times a regrettably fruitless pursuit.  

I do realize how difficult it is sharing and/or reasoning with our Christian men and women especially those born into Christian families; honestly, it isn't their fault at all.  As small children (as far back as day one of life) they have had repeated to them that Jesus is God over and over again.  They've been taught that everything in competing faiths (especially Islam) is absolutely corrupt and false...this is ingrained into the fiber of who they are and anything that stands opposed to that train of thought is both highly offensive, fully corrupt, blood boiling, completely confusing and utterly meaningless.  The Islamic concepts I belief and speak to Christians about can effect them all the way to their cores.  These are extremely personal theological concepts taught to Christians by their Moms, Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, friends, etc...it's deeply personal, powerful and meaningful to them

For a Muslim that desires to see Christians come to know Christ it is often times akin to speaking to a brick wall.  I'm not suggesting that Christians are "dumb as bricks" (no, no, no).....I'm suggesting that penetrating their perceptions is like penetrating a brick wall.  How does a believer in Christ overcome that while maintaining civility and representing Christ appropriately in the face of those that passionately and unrelentingly stand in opposition?  It's extremely challenging and oft times a regrettably fruitless pursuit. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 01:12:20 PM »
What we reject is later inventions which we already went over many times historically talking about how the trinity was conjured up and debated by the founders of Christianity.

So again, we're referring to the council of Nicea.  So let's set the record straight.  

For approximately 3 centuries prior to 325 AD Christians were severely persecuted for the scriptural doctrine of the Trinity they taught.  They didn't use the term "Trinity" as it was later coined, but they absolutely discussed the coequal, coeternal persons of God in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  In the decade or so leading up to the Council of Nicea a presbyter named Arius spoke out against his church bishop and made the claim that Jesus, although on earth to fulfill a divine purpose, was in fact created by God and was therefore neither eternal nor was he deity.  After several years of this opposing position being taught by Arius, it eventually reached Emporer Constantine's ears and he feared that this teaching would eventually split the Christian church that was enjoying a breif period of peace from all out persecution.  That said, he convened 300 bishops to appear at a council in Nicea on June 19, 325 AD to discuss Arius' competing idea of Jesus' being created by God.  The council convened and discussed the point and despite Arius' "silver tongue" he was unable to convince the vast majority of his position given the existing teachings of the father, son and spirit dating all the way back to Christ himself.  That said, the trinity was not created in Nicea, but was merely upheld and reaffirmed there.  I'll concede the concept may have been coined under the umbrella term of "Trinity" at this point, but the council certainly did not create the theology there...that's a twisted myth.  In the years that followed, Arius' small group of believers eventually succumbed to infighting within their ranks and his unorthodox teachings fell to the wayside for the most part; although, today some small groups of "Christians" still deny the Trinity.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »
I do realize how difficult it is sharing and/or reasoning with our Christian men and women especially those born into Christian families; honestly, it isn't their fault at all.  As small children (as far back as day one of life) they have had repeated to them that Jesus is God over and over again.  They've been taught that everything in competing faiths (especially Islam) is absolutely corrupt and false...this is ingrained into the fiber of who they are and anything that stands opposed to that train of thought is both highly offensive, fully corrupt, blood boiling, completely confusing and utterly meaningless.  The Islamic concepts I belief and speak to Christians about can effect them all the way to their cores.  These are extremely personal theological concepts taught to Christians by their Moms, Dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, friends, etc...it's deeply personal, powerful and meaningful to them

For a Muslim that desires to see Christians come to know Christ it is often times akin to speaking to a brick wall.  I'm not suggesting that Christians are "dumb as bricks" (no, no, no).....I'm suggesting that penetrating their perceptions is like penetrating a brick wall.  How does a believer in Christ overcome that while maintaining civility and representing Christ appropriately in the face of those that passionately and unrelentingly stand in opposition?  It's extremely challenging and oft times a regrettably fruitless pursuit.  

I see what you did here.  Still, what I wrote was heartfelt even if it is mocked.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »
I see what you did here.  Still, what I wrote was heartfelt even if it is mocked.

I wasn't mocking, was just trying to show that the same can be said for either side. :)  For example, you say you want Muslims to know Jesus, whereas Muslims want Christians to know Jesus as well.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 01:27:39 PM »
I wasn't mocking, was just trying to show that the same can be said for either side. :)  For example, you say you want Muslims to know Jesus, whereas Muslims want Christians to know Jesus as well.

Well my friend, it just doesn't go both ways and I mean that respectfully.  Christians aren't raised up like Muslims are.

I can reassure you that I do know my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ very, very well!!  And he's so, so much more than a mere prophet....this is what I long for others to understand and experience for themselves, but I completely understand the roadblocks in doing so.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 01:52:12 PM »
Well my friend, it just doesn't go both ways and I mean that respectfully.  Christians aren't raised up like Muslims are.

I think you're referring to how Muslims generally emphasize to their children a greater importance towards religion than Christians do (with exceptions of course).  Islam is about complete submission, so it shouldnt be of any surprise if we are persistent in our beliefs.  Despite that I have met some Christians who get the term "bible thumper" who preach religion at least as aggressively as you label Muslims to.

I can reassure you that I do know my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ very, very well!!  And he's so, so much more than a mere prophet....this is what I long for others to understand and experience for themselves, but I completely understand the roadblocks in doing so.

I can reassure you that I do know God and his prophet Jesus Christ very, very well!!  And God is above having a son, such that it's blasphemous to even suggest that a human is divine or begotten by God...this is what I long for others to understand and experience for themselves, but I completely understand the roadblocks in doing so.

Again, I'm not mocking, but showing that you are simply stating your views and interprations and nothing more.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 01:54:23 PM »
Here Mos this is what they think of your 'god':

To be honest, this isn't any more or less offensive than Islam's denial of Christ's divinity, but what can I do about it? 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 02:06:11 PM »
I think you're referring to how Muslims generally emphasize to their children a greater importance towards religion than Christians do (with exceptions of course).  Islam is about complete submission, so it shouldnt be of any surprise if we are persistent in our beliefs.  Despite that I have met some Christians who get the term "bible thumper" who preach religion at least as aggressively as you label Muslims to.

I can reassure you that I do know God and his prophet Jesus Christ very, very well!!  And God is above having a son, such that it's blasphemous to even suggest that a human is divine or begotten by God...this is what I long for others to understand and experience for themselves, but I completely understand the roadblocks in doing so.

Again, I'm not mocking, but showing that you are simply stating your views and interprations and nothing more.
The brickwall I was referring to bigbobs...the brick frickin wall LOL!!  True refused to respond to me earlier other than saying I'm gonna spend eternity in hell after judgement by Allah.  

I can't make y'all understand and it breaks my heart that I can't reach you because I literally pour myself into my posts.  I'm sorry, but I'm finished for today....have a good one.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 02:17:52 PM »
To be honest, this isn't any more or less offensive than Islam's denial of Christ's divinity, but what can I do about it? 

I can't view the video from my work computer so I'm not sure what was contained in it, but to say that the Jews' views towards Jesus "isn't any more or less offensive" than Islam's views does not make any sense.  If you love Jesus as you say you do, you would find less offence towards Islam's view which exhalts him to be much greater than the Jewish view of him. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
I can't view the video from my work computer so I'm not sure what was contained in it, but to say that the Jews' views towards Jesus "isn't any more or less offensive" than Islam's views does not make any sense.  If you love Jesus as you say you do, you would find less offence towards Islam's view which exhalts him to be much greater than the Jewish view of him.  

Exactly, it doesn't make any sense to you....again, exactly what I illustrated above.  The things I speak of are so foreign and immediately deemed blasphemous and are basically anathema to the Muslim before they're even considered.