Author Topic: The suffering of Palestinian Muslims and Christians  (Read 9903 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The suffering of Palestinian Muslims and Christians
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »
No it's just facts. Jews hate Jesus and Christianity. They boast of killing Jesus, etc... They also hate the fact that Christians persecuted them for centuries. Today they're just taking your money happily, while talking crap behind your back in their own quarters. That's a fact.

And wait, why does this revolve around you again being insecure about trinity, views of this or that?

This was a thread about the suffering of Palestinians Muslim AND CHRISTIAN.

About your response about christians being persecuted, they were persecuted by the jews and romans, not for the trinity lol but for threatening powers that be.

The early followers of Jesus followed and observed the law, worshipped only one God, etc... these are facts. Remember Paul was not welcomed, and he himself was an oppressor and what he preached was FOREIGN and opposing to the teachings that the disciples were accustomed to.

He himself was a pharisees Jew and a servant of the romans.

So let me get this thread straight, you are defending Israelis even though Christian Palestinians are being persecuted day and night (alongside muslims obviously), churches and mosques desecrated, villages demolished and taken over, farms taken over, houses bulldozed down.

Lets not even talk about Muslims. This is happening to the Christians. Mind you while in catholic high school, I was not muslim and well aware of the situation and we talked about the CHRISTIANS there, besides Jesus was born in palestine and spoke aramaic.

What do you think was done to betlehem by the zionists? How were the chrsitians (and muslims) treated and evicted?

There's a fine line as to their survival.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 03:28:56 PM »
No it's just facts. Jews hate Jesus and Christianity. They boast of killing Jesus, etc... They also hate the fact that Christians persecuted them for centuries. Today they're just taking your money happily, while talking crap behind your back in their own quarters. That's a fact.

And wait, why does this revolve around you again being insecure about trinity, views of this or that?

About your response about christians being persecuted, they were persecuted by the jews and romans, not for the trinity lol but for threatening powers that be.

The early followers of Jesus followed and observed the law, worshipped only one God, etc... these are facts. Remember Paul was not welcomed, and he himself was an oppressor and what he preached was FOREIGN and opposing to the teachings that the disciples were accustomed to.

So let me get this thread straight, you are defending Israelis even though Christian Palestinians are being persecuted day and night (alongside muslims obviously), churches and mosques desecrated, villages demolished and taken over, farms taken over, houses bulldozed down.

Lets not even talk about Muslims. This is happening to the Christians. Mind you while in catholic high school, I was not muslim and well aware of the situation and we talked about the CHRISTIANS there, besides Jesus was born in palestine and spoke aramaic.

What do you think was done to betlehem by the zionists? How were the chrsitians (and muslims) treated and evicted?

Apparently hating Jesus versus revering and loving him as a prophet are equal in MOS views, and anyone who doesn't comprehend has views like a "brick wall"   ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 06:09:45 AM »
None of this changes that the monsters are breeding more evil monsters. We'd be better off if evil was eradicated.... I don't care what the monsters think of Jesus. They are still monsters.
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 06:46:14 AM »
Apparently hating Jesus versus revering and loving him as a prophet are equal in MOS views, and anyone who doesn't comprehend has views like a "brick wall"   ::)

So on your own you've changed and expanded the scope of my "brickwall" posts to encompass all of humanity versus just the population of Muslims and in particular the 3 or 4 Muslims active on the Getbig religion board.  So, according to bigbobs, what MOS said is "anyone that doesn't comprehend what I'm saying has views like a brickwall"....incredible LOL....100% fallacious.

My post was an attempt to be sympathetic and understanding, not insulting...I'm a bit surprised it wasn't perceived as I had intended.  The gist of my post was "since Muslims devote their lives to Islam from almost day one of birth their theology becomes a solid part of their core...it's within the very fiber of who they are."  Attempting to change perceptions like that is a daunting task, like trying to penetrate a brickwall (or a steelwall, or stopping the Hulk LOL, etc....).  Christians aren't raised quite like that (certainly there are hardcore folks that are, but that's a minority), but there's an absolute difference in lifestyle that makes the Muslim so very different from the Christian.  For me to share my beliefs, without being perceived as threatening or insulting, is extremely difficult when speaking with Muslims.  Muslims are the most resolute audience I've ever encountered (that's not an insult either).....it's as if y'all have attended Islamic bootcamp LOL!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 06:53:19 AM »

Sorry ahmed, did not mean to veer your thread off course.

In one of your first posts you stated "What's even funny is that evangelical christians support Israel YET it israelis HATE christians".  I then responded to that.  True responded and backed up your "What's even funny is that evangelical christians support Israel YET it israelis HATE christians" statement.  I then responded to True.  Someone else responded.  I attempted some humor.  It wasn't received as such.....few more posts....here we are.

Israel is very important to Christians despite hatred...we face hate everywhere and are called to the be "salt and light" of the world.

Still, there isn't an ounce of insecurity in me concerning the Trinity.....I'm as rock solid as can be about it.  Not sure why you perceive insecurity as my position on the Trinity hasn't budged.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
The facts:

It's true.  Palestinian Christians are persecuted and mistreated by Jewish extremists.  However, they are persecuted and mistreated by Muslim extremists too, more so than they are by Jewish extremists.

There are many more Palestinian Christians in Israel than there are in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip put together.  Why?  There are many reasons, but this is also a testament to where and by whom they are persecuted most.

Most Jews today are atheist.  They do not hate Jesus because they doubt Jesus even existed.  Of the religious Jews, many are Christian...ever heard of Messianic Jews, or Jews for Jesus?

Palestinian Christians who are persecuted or mistreated by Jews either take it or leave.  They don't go around suicide bombing and terrorizing the Jews in retaliation.  The same can't be said for Palestinian Muslims.

It's true, many Western Christians blindly support Israel not even understanding exactly what that means.  The Bible tells us that God will bless those who bless Israel and will curse those who curse Israel.  This does not mean that Christians should support every single thing Israel does.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »
Romans 11:25-29

God’s Mercy Is for Everyone
25 I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. 26 And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say,

“The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem,
    and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
27 And this is my covenant with them,
    that I will take away their sins.”

28 Many of the people of Israel are now enemies of the Good News, and this benefits you Gentiles. Yet they are still the people he loves because he chose their ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »
wow truly deaf, dumb and blind.

It's just fascinating. Christian Palestinians are more oppressed by Muslims than Zionists who bulldoze everyone's home and take everyone's land that is not Jewish.

It was an eye opening experience to see how blinded some of you are.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 04:33:01 AM »
wow truly deaf, dumb and blind.

It's just fascinating. Christian Palestinians are more oppressed by Muslims than Zionists who bulldoze everyone's home and take everyone's land that is not Jewish.

It was an eye opening experience to see how blinded some of you are.

Back at you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 05:24:39 AM »
In October 2007, Rami Ayyad, the Baptist manager of The Teacher's Bookshop, the only Christian bookstore in the Gaza Strip, was publicly tortured before being murdered, following the firebombing of his bookstore and the receipt of death threats from Muslim extremists angry at what they viewed to be his missionary activity.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gazas-christian-bookseller-killed-396283.html

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/octoberweb-only/141-12.0.html

http://www.persecution.org/2007/12/25/gaza-christians-observe-somber-christmas-after-murder/

http://www.persecution.org/2007/10/12/rami-ayyad-publicly-tortured-before-being-murdered-for-spreading-christianity/

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 10:20:30 AM »
Well how unsurprising is this