Author Topic: 333386: the meltdown continues. Waaa baby waaa. LOL  (Read 40520 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: 333386: love him or hate him... he is what he says he is
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »
People have laughed at your expense over the last 2 days.

You are a loser. Everyone knew this already. But it's been reaffirmed with your maniacal self-justification.

You couldn't out me if you magically grew a second head.

Simpleton.

good stuff  ;D
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:27 PM »
No matter how tough you talk kid, your still are still a limp-wristed, jizz-drinking cock-gobbler. A shell of a real man, morally bankrupt and married to your sick perversions.  :D ;) :-*

That's ok Benny, because we both know that in person, I would beat the living shit out of you and your fake Black man gimmick and there is nothing that you could do about it.

Not only would I fucking break you in half, but then I would jizz in your face to make it a point that you're garbage.

I don't agree with racism.  Not from white members towards black, not from black members towards white and especially NOT towards Jews.

You think you can prance around her spamming the boards with your bullshit cut and paste, lets see what Ron has to say about this bullshit.

Oh and since you claim that I am nothing but a shell of a man, why not meet me and show me what a real man can do against a mere homo?

"1"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: 333386: the meltdown continues. Waaa baby waaa. LOL
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
Conveniently, Benny decides to erase the picture of the holocaust victim, which he mocked.

That's ok Benny, I have a screen cap of it and will make sure that all moderators of this forum push for this to happen.

"1"
I didn't erase jack shit, FAGGOT.  ::) Whatever was posted by me stands, and I stand by my reason for posting it.

!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »
I didn't erase jack shit, FAGGOT.  ::) Whatever was posted by me stands, and I stand by my reason for posting it.

Sure you didn't.

Hence why the same picture that was there just 30 minutes ago has now magically disappeared without any of the moderators touching it.

BULLSHIT.

"1"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2013, 02:24:59 PM »
*YAWN*
More e-thug talk from our resident faggot.  :P

So...True Anus can state whatever he wants about Blacks, but when I strike back with a single picture to remind him that "two can play this game" and that I am not going to passively sit back like all the other WEAK negroes and Toms that permeate this board, I and I alone deserve retribution? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

No matter how tough you talk kid, your still are still a limp-wristed, jizz-drinking cock-gobbler. A shell of a real man, morally bankrupt and married to your sick perversions.  :D ;) :-*

So the best way to take a stand against racism is to engage in retaliatory anti-semitism and homophobia.  Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Great logic.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2013, 02:26:39 PM »
That's ok Benny, because we both know that in person, I would beat the living shit out of you and your fake Black man gimmick and there is nothing that you could do about it.

Not only would I fucking break you in half, but then I would jizz in your face to make it a point that you're garbage.

I don't agree with racism.  Not from white members towards black, not from black members towards white and especially NOT towards Jews.

You think you can prance around her spamming the boards with your bullshit cut and paste, lets see what Ron has to say about this bullshit.

Oh and since you claim that I am nothing but a shell of a man, why not meet me and show me what a real man can do against a mere homo?

"1"
:D

A supposedly grown-ass, successful "man" challenging a dude he doesn't know to a fight based on words on an internet forum. You never matured beyond seventh grade, have you? Or is this what a FAGGOT needs to do to feel more like a man?  :P

!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2013, 02:30:08 PM »
A supposedly grown-ass, successful "man" challenging a dude he doesn't know to a fight based on words on an internet forum. You never matured beyond seventh grade, have you? Or is this what a FAGGOT needs to do to feel more like a man?  :P

You know what, I lost many family members in the Holocaust.  I also dealt with a lot of anti-semitism growing up.

For that reason alone, I will gladly knock you out.

I never make racial remarks towards anyone on this board.  I don't care if you call me gay, fag, homo, cock sucker etc., but when you decide to make us Jews your personal punching bag by mocking victims of the holocaust, you look for trouble.

"1"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2013, 02:30:37 PM »
So the best way to take a stand against racism is to engage in retaliatory anti-semitism and homophobia.  Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Great logic.
This board does not operate on "logic", it relies on raw bluntness to get your point across. I go tit-for-tat...you bring it, and I bring it back - just even more raw.  ;)

If I want your opinion on how I should deal with getbig's cretins, I'll ask for it. Until that time comes, FUCK OFF.  :-*
!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2013, 02:36:46 PM »
taking a break from the rxhustle soap,

this shit about antisemitism is total BS. it is totally selective and put on the table when needed only.

this board has always had sick right wing racist/bigots- after all those human stains are overrepresented in the bbing population- but these days its gotten out of line.

to complain about anti semitism in today's GB is akin to complaining about the lack of gay rights in concentration camps: totally irrelevant

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2013, 03:00:40 PM »

human stain

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #210 on: January 29, 2013, 03:03:23 PM »
The Klan hates italians too. 

I think it's the Catholicism
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #211 on: January 29, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
  Do NOT fuck with OMR

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #212 on: January 29, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »
Lot's of us getbiggers enjoy Chris giving up his personal info, so fuck off Ron "Princess L"  ::)
You might want to watch what you are saying to Princess L...  I will ruin you at my choosing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #213 on: January 29, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »

Post it again.  I dare you.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: January 29, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »
Post it again.  I dare you.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

TA

the man that never saw a bandwagon he wouldn't jump on

racist alden-wearing bigot

go buy some edward greens in leffot , country hick

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
This internet is serious bidness.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
I would not want to mess w OMR.   He seems like the type of guy that is hard to bring to anger - but once he decides its on - he goes all out for the kill. 

Like I said, people can insult me with anything regarding my sexual preference or even mock my posting style or call me random names (stupid, pussy, chump, idiot etc..) and I will gladly roll with the punches.

The problem becomes when you mock an entire people's plight when you know they have no way of retaliation.

I don't agree with slavery, genocides or anything that involves the harming of a greater people.

"1"

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2013, 03:59:54 PM »
you are being disingenuous here

why are racist bigots so common on getbig??

because they find it hospitable. when they shouldnt
that should be of concern to anyone who believes in basic decency.

understand that i am not suggesting banning anyone- i am against banning anyone based on opinions no matter how despicable i believe them to be

it is just that there is always a problem with a place when said place starts/keeps attracting a certain kind of people.maybe it is the temperature, the smell, the furniture...
something makes them feel comfortable here

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 29, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
you are being disingenuous here

why are racist bigots so common on getbig??

because they find it hospitable. when they shouldnt
that should be of concern to anyone who believes in basic decency.

understand that i am not suggesting banning anyone- i am against banning anyone based on opinions no matter how despicable i believe them to be

it is just that there is always a problem with a place when said place starts/keeps attracting a certain kind of people.maybe it is the temperature, the smell, the furniture...
something makes them feel comfortable here

Just as we don't allow pictures of African slaves being hung by a noose, we also don't allow the mocking of Holocaust victims by posting pictures that degrade those poor souls.

It's not tolerated. Those are Ron's rules, not mine.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: January 29, 2013, 04:16:20 PM »
Just as we don't allow pictures of African slaves being hung by a noose, we also don't allow the mocking of Holocaust victims by posting pictures that degrade those poor souls.

It's not tolerated. Those are Ron's rules, not mine.

"1"
Expedient non-answer.    :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »
Expedient non-answer.    :-\

I am not here to try to decipher why so many racist bigots congregate here.  I could care less about why they are here.

What I do care about is the degrading of people due to their race, religion, sexual preference or cultural beliefs.

I have never been for that kind of nonsense.

So, no, there isn't a convenient answer that could perfectly fit in the box.

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #221 on: January 29, 2013, 04:25:19 PM »
Conveniently, Benny decides to erase the picture of the holocaust victim, which he mocked.

That's ok Benny, I have a screen cap of it and will make sure that all moderators of this forum push for this to happen.

"1"

If he did delete it I think it was a step in the right direction. But a mod may have helped.

*YAWN*
More e-thug talk from our resident faggot.  :P

So...True Anus can state whatever he wants about Blacks, but when I strike back with a single picture to remind him that "two can play this game" and that I am not going to passively sit back like all the other WEAK negroes and Toms that permeate this board, I and I alone deserve retribution? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

There is way too much racism on this board. A black man is president. Can't we just make fun of asshole black guys for being assholes?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »
I am not here to try to decipher why so many racist bigots congregate here.  I could care less about why they are here.

What I do care about is the degrading of people due to their race, religion, sexual preference or cultural beliefs.

I have never been for that kind of nonsense.

So, no, there isn't a convenient answer that could perfectly fit in the box.

"1"
Fair enough. I hope your above point is not lost on the thread's subject.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2013, 04:59:12 PM »

If I had a gay son I would want him to be just like OMR
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE