Author Topic: Conservatives' paranoid alternate-reality can be explained by their brain chemis  (Read 4602 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
No way, man. I enjoy your posts.

good to hear!  8)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
actions have little to do with beliefs, which is what the independent variable was. Bush was and will say he is small government, low spending, he is a liar is all.

Yeah...is it starting to sink in to your tiny mind now?

How about Obama?  Here's a tip since your Canadian....do a quick google and you'll find Obama pimping himself as being for small government.

Is he lying like Bush?  And if government has shrunk, and he's supporting that....where does that fall into your party lines that you just listed?

Starting to catch on yet?

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Yeah...is it starting to sink in to your tiny mind now?

How about Obama?  Here's a tip since your Canadian....do a quick google and you'll find Obama pimping himself as being for small government.

Is he lying like Bush?  And if government has shrunk, and he's supporting that....where does that fall into your party lines that you just listed?

Starting to catch on yet?

is what sinking in, clearly neuroscience isn't your area. You can obviously find ideological discrepancies, however, in general terms you can create a workable dichotomy of beliefs. Again actions would have no neuronal correlates, it is belief that is measured. Delusion, circumstance etc all change actions, attitudes/beliefs are generally intransigent and pervasive.

so you have social issues, regardless of actual outcome that is clear between left and right.

economic principles are for the most part different.

Nothing tiny about my mind, straight 4.0 through all of school baby boi, I can list the krebs cycle enzymes and steps the components of the mesocoticolimbic pathway, all forms of serotonergic receptors and still defeat your delusion of importance.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
is what sinking in, clearly neuroscience isn't your area. You can obviously find ideological discrepancies, however, in general terms you can create a workable dichotomy of beliefs. Again actions would have no neuronal correlates, it is belief that is measured. Delusion, circumstance etc all change actions, attitudes/beliefs are generally intransigent and pervasive.

so you have social issues, regardless of actual outcome that is clear between left and right.

economic principles are for the most part different.

Nothing tiny about my mind, straight 4.0 through all of school baby boi, I can list the krebs cycle enzymes and steps the components of the mesocoticolimbic pathway, all forms of serotonergic receptors and still defeat your delusion of importance.

No, that's the whole point...you can only create vague and ambiguous groupings and that's gonna limit how you can generalize the test results.  In fact, they'll be so vague, their applicability will pretty much reside with the test group alone.

And you're not a doctor...wannabe.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Of course, you are the same tool who tried to claim the phone was invented in Canada...hahahaaha

Stick with that kid.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

No, that's the whole point...you can only create vague and ambiguous groupings and that's gonna limit how you can generalize the test results.  In fact, they'll be so vague, their applicability will pretty much reside with the test group alone.

And you're not a doctor...wannabe.

What was the power of the study, tell me? they had an objective measure, with reproducibility and enough power the study is generalizable. Your half wit explanations of vagueness etc are retarded, the social constructs measured has neural correlates, a pattern emerged (science) in those calling themselves GOP or LIBERAL.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Nobody is calling themselves GOP ya dumb drip.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Nobody is calling themselves GOP ya dumb drip.

Hi Skip,

as per previous posts, you have wandered into another logical fallacy, this one is called the red herring. If you require explanation let me know, I know reading isn't your forte.

This seems to be a common issue you have, in arguments the side that is losing tends to resort to these "fallacies" as it were. You should study some logic for a while.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Not really, just dawned on me from the other posts you're just a kid.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Not really, just dawned on me from the other posts you're just a kid.

Another stupid post, you're not even defending yourself anymore, just deflecting like a bitch.

Just quit now.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Defend what?

All you've done is say yes you can, yes you can and call me a retard.

Facts are not your friend.  Of course, we knew that, lol.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Defend what?

All you've done is say yes you can, yes you can and call me a retard.

Facts are not your friend.  Of course, we knew that, lol.

The facts are listed, I don't need to recite them. It's quite obvious you don't understand what is going on.

That's fine, science isn't your thing.