Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22161 times)

Billy Guns

Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:16 AM »
It seems very fair to say Aaron has been caught with his pants down along with the owners of Ironmag Labs......

As heard on John Romano's new radio show over at VPX, It seems Aaron has let his new position at Rx go straight to his enormous over inflated head . And when questioned on the subject he cried desperately for the help of Mel Chancey whom had zero to do with the subject to begin with.... and as soon as Mel addressed the issue and basically stated he had no opinion on the matter Aaron locked down the thread so nobody else could attack his lying ass..... so much for the guys at RX that could handle the TRUTH......

Along with handling the truth if anyone is wondering why Dave is off to Brazil its because he is in desperate need of a kidney and here in the USA the waiting list is years long and over in brazil you can get one for the right price over night

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Aaron Shysterman and IML caught in yet another LIE....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:11:50 AM »
Along with handling the truth if anyone is wondering why Dave is off to Brazil its because he is in desperate need of a kidney and here in the USA the waiting list is years long and over in brazil you can get one for the right price over night
haha scummy people...

probably some poor kid that traded his kidney for the newest ipad  :-X

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 06:12:09 AM »
Nobody cares billy. Why can't u just let it go?  :-*
®

Billy Guns

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 06:18:36 AM »

clearly you cared enought to click you mouse in this direction SMDH at your fat ass.....

On another note are you done sniffing nassers soiled underwears?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 06:20:17 AM »
One of the Founders of "IronMag" "Labs" is in serious rehab at the moment, the kind where they lock you down because you are a threat to yourself and possibly others as well.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 06:20:29 AM »

Billy has a very good reason to hold a grudge....as does Jeff the Producer.  Romano on the other hand still owes Palumbo a ton of money
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 06:23:55 AM »
clearly you cared enought to click you mouse in this direction SMDH at your fat ass.....

On another note are you done sniffing nassers soiled underwears?

No need to insult alex. Why can't u move on? Would be the healthy thing to do. I doubt any of them lose sleep over you
®

Billy Guns

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 06:26:06 AM »
No need to insult alex. Why can't u move on? Would be the healthy thing to do. I doubt any of them lose sleep over you

I have moved on trust me I have so many great things going on in my life but on my down time why not expose the TRUTH of Bodybuilding and not the TRUTH as it seems fit for one's pockets at RxGayMuscle

Billy Guns

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 06:28:03 AM »

And just so you know there is a GAG order to even mention Billy Guns at Rxmuscle so again you stand corrected

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 06:29:00 AM »
Singerman is shady
I know, you don't

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 06:32:49 AM »
I have moved on trust me I have so many great things going on in my life but on my down time why not expose the TRUTH of Bodybuilding and not the TRUTH as it seems fit for one's pockets at RxGayMuscle

Your behavior displays the exact opposite billy.
®

Billy Guns

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 06:37:40 AM »
Your behavior displays the exact opposite billy.

An what behavior is that? Anyone with any intellegence can respect the TRUTH being exposed for the shady characters.

Look at the old and new gossip columns there and how they attack the personal lives of others like silvio samuels arrests and now this matt meinroid loser is taking over for aaron to bash others.....we all remember daves desperate attack on Kai to get hits to his site yet in person Dave kisses Kai's ass because Kai has done what Dave never could do and thats become a pro

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 06:42:14 AM »
Singerman is shady

singerman is a first rate back stabbing sociopath

in theory that would mean we will go far in the industry, but he may well overdo it  and die by the same sword

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:22:47 AM »
Billy, how is the trailer park going? Still disgruntled about being kicked out of the cool kids club?

You have been irrelevant to them for the last 3 years, yet you are still crying on the boards about RXmuscle. It is incredibly sad and jealousy from you reeks.

Honestly, why the fuck do you even care what happens with them????

Aaron is a good guy, I really like him. I don't give a shit what a bunch of anonymous posters think about it on getbig.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 07:39:28 AM »

So all that Macadamia nut oil wasn't enough to keep his intestines healthy?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 08:30:14 AM »
Billy, how is the trailer park going? Still disgruntled about being kicked out of the cool kids club?

You have been irrelevant to them for the last 3 years, yet you are still crying on the boards about RXmuscle. It is incredibly sad and jealousy from you reeks.

Aaron is a good guy, I really like him. I don't give a shit what a bunch of anonymous posters think about it on getbig.
He is a scorned woman cun't let it go!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 09:34:47 AM »

You're an incredible suck ass over there.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
Why this is even relevant at all is beyond me.

Who gives a shit about Rx muscle?

This is GetBig, we decide what's relevant and what's not in this industry and RX muscle has never been a player.

"1"

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 10:12:42 AM »
singerman is a first rate back stabbing sociopath

in theory that would mean we will go far in the industry, but he may well overdo it  and die by the same sword

So true

Billy Guns

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 10:23:30 AM »

Well the trailer made it thru hurricane Sandy and since I left that goon squad I would exactly say I was kicked out but I forgot you know more than the people who were involved first hand SMDH

Since PalDumbo still speaks of Blechman I guess that makes him sad and jealous to but you wont say that or he will pull your free tub of true protein Isolyse you get for posting  :o

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 10:26:50 AM »
wut?  Stealing tanning clients at a show?  Wut does this even mean?  They r tanning at the show?  I don't get it.  Gary is from Pittsburgh n Collette is from who knows where?  Please explain.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
Why this is even relevant at all is beyond me.

Who gives a shit about Rx muscle?

This is GetBig, we decide what's relevant and what's not in this industry and RX muscle has never been a player.

"1"

rx is like tv series if you lost the first episodes/seasons you may not understand why people talk about it

however for those that have been watching: the characters are priceless, they change with seasons and there is nothing else in the market like this, where  dirty laundry is washed in public

i am sorry you dont get the plot

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 10:50:29 AM »
You're an incredible suck ass over there.

this mattyh guy is either a sad fuck who simply likes to hangs on other people's nuts (feels part of the rx 'community'), or is getting some money/product out of rx, because there is no other reason to be such a constantly positive poster in rx.

matty u should fuck off back there where anyone is banned for saying anything against the grain and you know it. GB is not ur kind of place now that gh15 is not hiring new elfs

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 11:01:21 AM »
rx is like tv series if you lost the first episodes/seasons you may not understand why people talk about it

I know a place like that called GetBig that has been going strong for 16 years with no interruption and/or stupid advertisements.

however for those that have been watching: the characters are priceless, they change with seasons and there is nothing else in the market like this, where  dirty laundry is washed in public

Again, I find that getBig has led the way in outings, industry insider info and all sorts of gossip.

i am sorry you dont get the plot

Oh I get it and I know Dave pretty well, both from workouts and also from him scamming many of my friends in the industry with fake GH. 

What I don't get is what it has to do with GetBig and why it's being used to spam the board with garbage.

"1"

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 11:19:47 AM »
in getbig most people once exposed/owned disappear. no continuity

in rx most people once exposed/owned come to getbig, other forums , do radio shows, stay relevant :-) in the industry

for example who cares about ur friend sucky now that he disappeared? does he have a radio show ? is he on dialysis