Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22163 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Aaron Shysterman and IML caught in yet another LIE....
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 04:25:19 PM »
After breezing through the linked-to thread, I have no choice to conclude that Billy's narrative of what occurred there is sorely mistaken. That isn't particularly surprising, given that Billy's thoughts regarding RX and his time there are fraught with strong emotions, qualitative states of the mind which tend to have a distorting effect upon one's cognitive abilities.

Here is a proper construal of the events in the thread in question, contra Billy's imaginary reconstruction:
1. The OP vaguely refers to Romano's podcast and indicates that on the basis of its content, Singerman could be "in some hot water."
2. Another poster sketches in the details left out by the OP, saying that the podcast implies that Singerman is in trouble with the Manions.
3. Aaron says that that is bullshit and that he will let Mel respond to the charge, after which he will close the thread.
4. Mel shows up and states that "by no means is Aaron in any trouble with the Manions," thus squashing the claim.
5. Aaron closes the thread, consistent with his earlier declarations.

Outlining the thread as I've done above took perhaps 60 seconds. That Billy failed such a basic task evinces how warped his thinking currently is (notice that Billy's failed construal conveniently made Aaron look far worse than the proper one).

Obsessing any further over a bodybuilding website that hasn't the faintest clue of one's continued existence is sad, all the more so since such thought serves no purpose of Billy's. I hereby recommend the following courses of treatment, either in isolation or in conjunction, for the mentally ill patient hitherto referred to as "Billy Guns":

Billy Guns Mental Illness Alleviation Package, 1.0
(i) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
(ii) Meditation
(iii) Pursuing interests and achieving goals such that there is little time for negative, destructive thought patterns
(iv)(optional -- only for relatively responsible persons) Take a moderate does of E and lavish in the unity with the universe thereby achieved, gaining new insight which in turn produces long-term behavioral changes such that you'll laugh at the shortsightedness of your previous temporal parts (say, the parts before time slice S, the moment at which the dopaminergic surge reaches its zenith).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 04:33:37 PM »
OMR, was there any truth to the rumor that Vic was/is a government informant?
Remember the Valentino article where he talked about a top 3 Olympia competitor
who was an informant? It couldn't have been anyone else, but when the article came
out he of course denied he was talking about Vic.

Honestly, I don't know.

That is one thing I never talked about with Vic.  The guy is super sensitive about that shit.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that he wasn't an informant, but instead spoke openly when a deal was placed on the table for less time/repercussion.

What I do know is that he got pinched after selling drugs to an undercover cop. 

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »
LOL. Scumbag Slingerman. Your move Palumbo.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
Billy,

What happend with the DeFranchesco's ? And whats the Liberatore and Maggie Blanchard story?

More details required.
Why is Libertore out of the IFBB ?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 07:34:51 PM »

It's BB what the fuck did you expect, rainbows and butterflies. STFUA!
T

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 08:21:38 PM »
YES- and the TRUE story of DAVE and COLETTE'S breakup.  Only "some" of the truth got told, not the REAL stuff...

The truth came out and Dave flipped the fuck out.   ;D

Dave was having some roofing repair done due to leaks in his upstairs office area.  Stuff got wet, etc.
He calls his guy to come fix the shit.  In the meantime Dave is dealing with the items that are wet.  As he is parusing everything, he comes across a parcel.  "What could this be, what does Collette have here?"

Low and behold Collette is dealing juice right under Daves nose and leaky roof.  Dave, with mind blown, takes some investigation into his own hands. He starts checking Collettes emails.  "Shit, not only is she dealing, risking EVERYTHING he has, she is also fucking her Ex boyfriend back from her home town."  

The shit begins to fly. Collette "moves out" and they are done.  She trys to make amends. Doesnt fair well in the long run and now he and Collette still talk but there will never be a chance of those long wished for wedding bells Collette had so dreamt of.

The End and 110 percent truth.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 08:22:25 PM »
After breezing through the linked-to thread, I have no choice to conclude that Billy's narrative of what occurred there is sorely mistaken. That isn't particularly surprising, given that Billy's thoughts regarding RX and his time there are fraught with strong emotions, qualitative states of the mind which tend to have a distorting effect upon one's cognitive abilities.

Here is a proper construal of the events in the thread in question, contra Billy's imaginary reconstruction:
1. The OP vaguely refers to Romano's podcast and indicates that onthe basis of its content, Singerman could be "in some hot water."
2. Another poster sketches in the details left out by the OP, saying that the podcast implies that Singerman is in trouble with the Manions.
3. Aaron says that that is bullshit and that he will let Mel respond to the charge, after which he will close the thread.
4. Mel shows up and states that "by no means is Aaron in any trouble with the Manions," thus squashing the claim.

Outlining the thread as I've done above took perhaps 60 seconds. That Billy failed such a basic task evinces how warped his thinking currently is (notice that Billy's failed construal conveniently made Aaron look far worse than the proper one).

Obsessing any further over a bodybuilding website that hasn't the faintest clue of one's continued existence is sad, all the more so since such thought serves no purpose of Billy's. I hereby recommend the following courses of treatment, either in isolation or in conjunction, for the mentally ill patient hitherto referred to as "Billy Guns":

(ii) Meditation
(iii) Pursuing interests and achieving goals such that there is little time for negative, destructive thought patterns
(iv)(optional -- only for relatively responsible persons) Take a moderate does of E and lavish in the unity with the universe thereby achieved, gaining new insight which in turn produces long-term behavioral changes such that you'll laugh at the shortsightedness of your previous temporal parts (say, the parts before time slice S, the moment at which the dopaminergic surge reaches its zenith).

Holy shit. This guy is awesome!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 09:25:41 PM »
Billy, time to visit your Palumbo shrine and stick some pins in your Dave doll..
O

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 02:44:40 AM »

1. The OP vaguely refers to Romano's podcast and indicates that on the basis of its content, Singerman could be "in some hot water."

(ii) Meditation

LMAO!

Billy Guns

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 05:51:13 AM »
OMR, was there any truth to the rumor that Vic was/is a government informant?
Remember the Valentino article where he talked about a top 3 Olympia competitor
who was an informant? It couldn't have been anyone else, but when the article came
out he of course denied he was talking about Vic.

Romano also pussied out when he talked about the DNP guru, denying
he was talking about Farah.

Pussies all around. No one trusts anyone. No friends in bodybuilding.

Are you positive he's going there to get a kidney or is it speculation?

Victor Martinez was known on the eastcoast for selling out a dealer named Rocco who later went on to opening one of the first mail order HRT clinics.....

As far as the need of a kidney I got info from the closest person to him that it has been failing since 2010

Billy Guns

Aaron the Cowardly Lioness
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 06:31:09 AM »
So we all know Aaron clearly got caught in a LIE and Name dropping war with Christian Duque regarding the happenings of Jeff the Producer and how Aaron and IronMagLabs started telling Christian the family will deal with him. At not one point in the entire radio show was Mel Chancey brought up or part of Aaron's little name dropping debacle...... but Aaron has now Run to BIG BROTHER MEL for protection

Aaron's first PUSSY reply to questions about his LIES
"I'm not listening, but whatever was said is guaranteed to be bullshit."

"I'll let Mel Chancey jump in here.  "
Aaron jumps on the phone with Mel to ask for his help like Mel had anything to do with this all in the first place.....

Aaron's second pussy move
"I was going to ignore it unless it came here to my home. I won't ignore it, but I also will do my best not to lend John and Jeff any credibility.

That said, I am going to let Mel, who is involved in this story (unbeknownst to them), answer these accusations. "

FUNNY HOW AARON WAS CLAIMING IT WAS ALL MADE UP LIES FOR RATINGS BUT NOW CLAIMS MEL CHANCEY KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE STORY AND WAS INVOLVED MORE THAN ANYONE KNOWS Hmmmmmmm...........Sound s kinda fishy that first Aaron claims it ABOVE to guarantee the entire radio show to be bullshit but now states he is letting MEL handle it since MEL knows all about it ??? ??? ???

Here is where Aaron's little vagina starts bleeding when he was asked

"Why would you shut the thread down for? Where has this thread broken any rules???"

Aaron Responds "Because 100% conclusive proof that no one is mad at me is the end of this thread. It means it was as baseless as their radio show."

MEL'S RESPONSE ON RX

"Ok RX crew here we go, by no means is Aaron in any trouble with the Manions, Aaron reached out thru the proper Chanel's and put the kebosh on a subject that was Truly speculation, I'm not gonna get political here cause that's not me, I don't know Christian, I don't know Jeff the producer, I do know John Romano well and John is a friend of mine, whatever John and the industry have going on I stay out of due to its not my business, so on that note my friends there you have it, The truth and the FINAL VERDICT!!"

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Aaron the Cowardly Lioness
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 06:32:04 AM »
when's the next gun show?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 06:46:45 AM »
WoW Billy this is big news! Get a fucking life, then you won't have time to post your high school drama. Get over it, move on!

Billy Guns

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
WoW Billy this is big news! Get a fucking life, then you won't have time to post your high school drama. Get over it, move on!

LMAO so I am guessing the fact that you are logged into Getbig means you are superior than I am yet I am making money without having to work.....I have things called employees now try it sometime its very rewarding

the point I am making here is how Aaron throws stones at all other bodybuilders lives and hardships but when it comes to his he runs like a coward and hides behind the biggest guy he can find....I give Mel 6 months and he sees that he is being used just like they do every other person at RX.....From myself, john romano, Mr G and his brother, Joel Goldberg......this list goes on and on

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 07:16:04 AM »
Haha. This Billy Guns fella does deliver the funnies. Making a fucking drama about some bottom feeders connected to a worthless website and scamming 'company'. They can all fucking die today along with Billy and nobody would even notice apart from the gays and pedos trawling these nobodies for cock.

Nobody here gives a fuck about your teenage dramas of 'he said, she said'. Lol, bunch of adult babies.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 07:20:49 AM »
God, just laughing again thinking about these fucking scumbag nobodies. I swear I've blown more intelligent life into a tissue.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 07:23:54 AM »
What in the hell are you talking about and why the fuck should I care?

I love how all these e-thugs/badasses always live to brag how much money they have and how well they are doing.  Billy, I'm pretty sure stable business owners making good coin would never get "fuck you" tattooed on their back.  That screams mentaly unstable.

Billy Guns

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 07:26:43 AM »
What in the hell are you talking about and why the fuck should I care?

I love how all these e-thugs/badasses always live to brag how much money they have and how well they are doing.  Billy, I'm pretty sure stable business owners making good coin would never get "fuck you" tattooed on their back.  That screams mentaly unstable.

LMAO you are right I have a tattoo so in reality that equates to a failure what was I thinking

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 07:30:53 AM »
LMAO you are right I have a tattoo so in reality that equates to a failure what was I thinking
I'm sorry Billy. I was being rude, you're not a failure.  The only failure was your mother's birth control ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 07:33:13 AM »
Tell us more Billy. Tell the group about the adventures of 'Mel', 'Jeff', 'Aaron' (whoever the fuck these losers are) and all these other celebrities that own so many blocks of real estate in your head.

Tell us more about, you know, maybe 'Mel' got 'Jeff's' thread deleted or perhaps 'Aaron' made a roll eyes comment at 'Mel' or perhaps 'Jeff' called The Manions (again, whoever the fuck those batch of losers are) stupid

Enlighten the group about your daily dose of manufactured dramas

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2013, 07:39:45 AM »
LMAO so I am guessing the fact that you are logged into Getbig means you are superior than I am yet I am making money without having to work.....I have things called employees now try it sometime its very rewarding

the point I am making here is how Aaron throws stones at all other bodybuilders lives and hardships but when it comes to his he runs like a coward and hides behind the biggest guy he can find....I give Mel 6 months and he sees that he is being used just like they do every other person at RX.....From myself, john romano, Mr G and his brother, Joel Goldberg......this list goes on and on
I have my own business and have for 22 years work out of my home! Lot's of people have been screwed over by so called friends and family and they move on. Little advice for you do it on your own don't depend on other people.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2013, 08:00:13 AM »
aaron is far from being  a 1st timer

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 08:10:31 AM »
by your results i guess it was fake like the gh he sold

Ouch! Billy, it's time to pack it in (and I'm not talking about Goodrums fudge).

Billy Guns

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 08:12:49 AM »

LMAO thats funny because western union transfers and signed deliverys from china are not hersay

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
LMAO thats funny because western union transfers and signed deliverys from china are not hersay
Wow, so you have those in your possession? Post them up and I will give you $5,000.

The sad thing is, even if you had fucking BOTH, you still can't prove shit and still would be subject to a lawsuit.