Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22200 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron the Cowardly Lioness
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2013, 08:16:17 AM »
You realize nobody gives a single fuck about you or your stupid delusional existence right?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2013, 08:20:26 AM »
When they get caught they will just blame it all on Curt James and call him the godfather.
"

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2013, 08:22:51 AM »
LMAO thats funny because western union transfers and signed deliverys from china are not hersay

Post them, goof.

You should tattoo "moron" on your face. I'd go we'll with the horrendous "fuck you" tattoo on your back.

Hey, Matty, you are not dealing with a normal person here, obviously. I thought Billy and I were friends. I let him stay at my house. I was always nice to him and treated him with respect, when no one else did.

This is how he repays my kindness.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2013, 08:25:16 AM »
Post them, goof.

You should tattoo "moron" on your face. I'd go we'll with the horrendous "fuck you" tattoo on your back.

Hey, Matty, you are not dealing with a normal person here, obviously. I thought Billy and I were friends. I let him stay at my house. I was always nice to him and treated him with respect, when no one else did.
PJ always having a kind heart, being nice to the mentally challenged like Billy ;D

The sad thing is if you texted him right now and asked him to hang out with the "group" again, Billy would be in his 93 Ford pickup and down there that day all giddy.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2013, 08:26:47 AM »
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2013, 08:32:32 AM »
who are you matty?

where are you getting those 5K from?

what are you doing here in GB threatening people instead of licking ass at rx?

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2013, 08:34:14 AM »
Aaron is a shady character as people are starting to see
I know, you don't

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2013, 08:34:38 AM »
who are you matty?

where are you getting those 5K from?

what are you doing here in GB threatening people instead of licking ass at rx?
I am a forum legend.

$5k isn't a lot of money.. I didn't say I had $100k.

Getbig is an enjoyable place for me, I am tired from the rimjobs I gave today so I came here to relax.

Billy Guns

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2013, 08:36:47 AM »
Aaron is a shady character as people are starting to see

Just listen to BIG HIT RADIO Romano and JTP also explain that Aaron isa DRUG DEALER as STATED ON AIR Matty just incase you missed this part. Aaron also has PRIORS for being on drugs and being a DRUG DEALER in his past

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:11 AM »
LOL you and your lawsuits I bet you are the guy to call a black man a N$gg3r and then call 911 for help when he goes to kill you....

The info I know on so many over there would put many behind bars for years including Palumbo violating probabtion

So go back to Rx and talk about how you are gonna be the next Mr Olympia
No it really wouldnt you fucking moron. Do you not understand how the law works? You need EVIDENCE to prove anything. I could say you are running a massive gay prostitution ring to feed your homosexual fantasy desires and your massive meth business, and it would mean nothing without evidence. No fucking police officer would take some stupid white trash like you seriously.. so what would they want you to do? Set up Dave? Clearly no one there likes you or talks to you so that would never happen in a million years.  

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:49 AM »
Aaron sent you to his rescue now PJ? Lmao First Mel Chancey now you what a coward he is but you already knew this PJ......Since you had gotten screwed over by aaron for what was it again $1100 worth of gear and then having to sign for shit when he told you it was a domestic shipment LMAO yet you befriend this guy still to this day after he continually fucked you over

Are you just making up stuff as you go along? I could make up some entertaining stories too.

insider

• Getbig III
Re: Aaron Shysterman and IML caught in yet another LIE....
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »

I guess I missed the part where Mel Chancey had anything to do with the manions and the ifbb or npc.......clearly aaron is a gutless coward that can't stick up for himself and answer his own questions so he reaches out to the toughest guy he knows.....Assuming you have even the slightest intellegence you could see that aaron ducked everything about the issue at hand and ask Mel to step in for him to save the day......and again what in the entire fallout did Mel have to do with any of this? Mel was never mentioned once until Aaron called mel and said my pussy hurts make it better

You guys might like to bust on Billy but he is right about the above ^^^
I know, you don't

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2013, 08:40:24 AM »

I guess I missed the part where Mel Chancey had anything to do with the manions and the ifbb or npc.......clearly aaron is a gutless coward that can't stick up for himself and answer his own questions so he reaches out to the toughest guy he knows.....Assuming you have even the slightest intellegence you could see that aaron ducked everything about the issue at hand and ask Mel to step in for him to save the day......and again what in the entire fallout did Mel have to do with any of this? Mel was never mentioned once until Aaron called mel and said my pussy hurts make it better
[/b]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2013, 08:40:39 AM »
No it really wouldnt you fucking moron. Do you not understand how the law works? You need EVIDENCE to prove anything. I could say you are running a massive gay prostitution ring to feed your homosexual fantasy desires and your massive meth business, and it would mean nothing without evidence. No fucking police officer would take some stupid white trash like you seriously.. so what would they want you to do? Set up Dave? Clearly no one there likes you or talks to you so that would never happen in a million years.  

Actually ASSHOLE you never been arrested to know a conspiracy charge needs ZERO facts to stick and if enough people say Aaron solicited them like he has many friends I personally know in the industry he could be easily charged and if the LAW pulled his postal records or signatures then it would also hold up in a conspiracy charge

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2013, 08:41:44 AM »
Actually ASSHOLE you never been arrested to know a conspiracy charge needs ZERO facts to stick and if enough people say Aaron solicited them like he has many friends I personally know in the industry he could be easily charged and if the LAW pulled his postal records or signatures then it would also hold up in a conspiracy charge
I know people who have been busted for conspiracy charges with much bigger things.. You need a lot more god damn evidence than that, including someone wearing a wire on you.

Billy Guns

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2013, 08:42:52 AM »
Are you just making up stuff as you go along? I could make up some entertaining stories too.

Really PJ you wanna continue to hide in your world of fake friendships you carry on everyday or shall I continue??? Your two faced friendship with Palumbo and singerman just to create a rewarding financial means of living

Billy Guns

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2013, 08:55:33 AM »
I know people who have been busted for conspiracy charges with much bigger things.. You need a lot more god damn evidence than that, including someone wearing a wire on you.

Anyone you know that beat a conspiracy charge and walked away clean is a snitch because in the steroid world all you need is a signature on a package and your computer showing logins to steroid driven sites and consider your ass guilty.....

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »
The truth came out and Dave flipped the fuck out.   ;D

Dave was having some roofing repair done due to leaks in his upstairs office area.  Stuff got wet, etc.
He calls his guy to come fix the shit.  In the meantime Dave is dealing with the items that are wet.  As he is parusing everything, he comes across a parcel.  "What could this be, what does Collette have here?"

Low and behold Collette is dealing juice right under Daves nose and leaky roof.  Dave, with mind blown, takes some investigation into his own hands. He starts checking Collettes emails.  "Shit, not only is she dealing, risking EVERYTHING he has, she is also fucking her Ex boyfriend back from her home town."  

The shit begins to fly. Collette "moves out" and they are done.  She trys to make amends but Dave gives him fair play at some younger tranny poon.  Doesnt fair well in the long run and now he and Collette still talk but there will never be a chance of those long wished for wedding bells Collette had so dreamt of.

The End and 110 percent truth.
^^
THIS is GOLD!!!  You know your stuff, bro... come on GetBig more often, we gotta know more of this type of info!!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »
Billy the scorned lover, can you say" Rat"! What a pathetic attempt for attention!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »

How much you charge for Schmoe Squatting?

Billy Guns

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2013, 09:11:18 AM »
The truth came out and Dave flipped the fuck out.   ;D

Dave was having some roofing repair done due to leaks in his upstairs office area.  Stuff got wet, etc.
He calls his guy to come fix the shit.  In the meantime Dave is dealing with the items that are wet.  As he is parusing everything, he comes across a parcel.  "What could this be, what does Collette have here?"

Low and behold Collette is dealing juice right under Daves nose and leaky roof.  Dave, with mind blown, takes some investigation into his own hands. He starts checking Collettes emails.  "Shit, not only is she dealing, risking EVERYTHING he has, she is also fucking her Ex boyfriend back from her home town."  

The shit begins to fly. Collette "moves out" and they are done.  She trys to make amends but Dave gives him fair play at some younger tranny poon.  Doesnt fair well in the long run and now he and Collette still talk but there will never be a chance of those long wished for wedding bells Collette had so dreamt of.

The End and 110 percent truth.

You are correct on a few things here but not all.....Colette never tried to make things work with Dave he was the one asking her to come back but then Derek Ratted Dave out for sleeping with some no name female bodybuilder at the time(sorry I cant recall her name but thats the truth here)

Colette did sleep with an Ex BF back in Michigan but the funny part was Dave also fucked Hope Zarro which was Colette's best friend at the time so how was Colette in the wrong here?

And Speaking from PERSONAL dealings with Dave dealing JUICE he sold me 300 amps of Test Prop in his kitchen so to say Colette risked everything thats kinda funny don't ya think?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »
 nobody cares about you or your loser drug addict friends billy  ::)

Fuzzy Nuts

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2013, 11:13:18 AM »

You are correct on a few things here but not all.....Colette never tried to make things work with Dave he was the one asking her to come back but then Derek Ratted Dave out for sleeping with some no name female bodybuilder at the time(sorry I cant recall her name but thats the truth here)

Colette did sleep with an Ex BF back in Michigan but the funny part was Dave also fucked Hope Zarro which was Colette's best friend at the time so how was Colette in the wrong here?

And Speaking from PERSONAL dealings with Dave dealing JUICE he sold me 300 amps of Test Prop in his kitchen so to say Colette risked everything thats kinda funny don't ya think?
^^
NOW this is getting better, Billy... amazing that Dave could hook-up with Hope, she is so much prettier than Colette!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2013, 11:23:35 AM »
Billy,

Did you or did you not have sex with Colette?

"1"