Author Topic: ego training on barbell press 365 press musclemania mr natural champ Ulysses  (Read 16718 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
It must be a disease guys have that make them train like this even at the "top" level.... ego train with weights they know they cant handle ... why not just press what you can do yourself?
choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  ALL PED

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
lololol, do you actually believe either of them is natural?

I would not know.... Im happy with myself so i never wonder what everyone else is doing ... I never speculate on such things because

1. I know how it feels to be accused of taking stuff you have no clue about
2. doesnt matter to me...

what i will say is....this... if one competes then there is a high possibility that that person will do whats necessary to compete...
people always tell me man you should compete .. my answer ... never....
btw the guy with the dreads isnt even 200... just has good genetics and insertion .. he competes at 185... and is 6'2

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
only positive thing that came from this video for me.. was after seing them basterdise pullups....
i decided to go up on weighetd chins today back day.... never usually go past a plate.... did 6 sets, finishing with 2 plates on the waist full range up and down
 8)
choice is an illusion

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
I seriously hope no one truly believes that either of these guys is even close to natty.  Hard to believe that Ulysses is under 200 in this video too, especially if he's 6'2.  He makes me look like a fly weight, and I'm almost 200 at 5'11. 

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Natural or not that Ulysissies has a great build ( at least upper body)
but them is some chocolate booty bandits if i ever saw some....they could conquer pussy by the barrell....but they choose the cack
getbig or getgot

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
I seriously hope no one truly believes that either of these guys is even close to natty.  Hard to believe that Ulysses is under 200 in this video too, especially if he's 6'2.  He makes me look like a fly weight, and I'm almost 200 at 5'11. 
He competes under 200 or so I read he has a slight frame and round muscle belies everyone's 200 won't look the same
My concern is the garbage training
choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Meso is right   I see NO point of benching 600 when you have people helping you lift it. It is just dangerous.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  Meso is right   I see NO point of benching 600 when you have people helping you lift it. It is just dangerous.
I understand when you see beginners or idiots in the gym doing it but I would expect that from a world champ
choice is an illusion

AVBG

They probably don't go near that kind of weight used when there's no camera. Lol @ the natural speculation :D

prizm

• Getbig III
Yeah Ulysses has a top tier physique..shame he's still pushing the natural shit

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
ulysses guy looks phenomel actually.better than most ifbb pros.

benching with help is pure ego thing and not really needed for growth.
He has a good shape good muscle insertions narrow waist ... But he's not really a big guy IMO
No where close to ifbb size
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
Both these guys are "champions"  appalling training also on the chins ....
Also he pressed 365 with his friend pulling the weight of him from rep one ... He then got up straight away and said "4 plates on incline that's how we do"
(Shakes head)
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Natural or not that Ulysissies has a great build ( at least upper body)
but them is some chocolate booty bandits if i ever saw some....they could conquer pussy by the barrell....but they choose the cack
Seriously?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
clumsy form with a lot of assistance on those presses... guy sticks a needle in his ass

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
That was brutal on 2:48 mark. The guy basically holds "365" without fingers gripping the bar and with akward wrist angle. If you watch the motion of the movement carefully you can clearly see that there's is probably 135 or 185 on the bar and they try to make it look heavy.

These guys are taking lying to a whole new level.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Why is everyone surprized?

Mesomorph 78, one of the biggest liars in the history of getbig, who take a lot of hormonas for years yet always brags about being natural on 2 jamaican meals a day, a redbull and some oreos, starts a thread about one of the most MEDIATIZED liars in the physique industry.

Both of them are filthy liars.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Why is everyone surprized?

Mesomorph 78, one of the biggest liars in the history of getbig, who take a lot of hormonas for years yet always brags about being natural on 2 jamaican meals a day, a redbull and some oreos, starts a thread about one of the most MEDIATIZED liars in the physique industry.

Both of them are filthy liars.

Lol yes Seb, Meso has told less truths than the Devil himself.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Both these guys are "champions"  appalling training also on the chins ....
Also he pressed 365 with his friend pulling the weight of him from rep one ... He then got up straight away and said "4 plates on incline that's how we do"
(Shakes head)

are you fearful this afro americans will become more notroious than you because they are nattys?

btw stop acting so pretentious just because these nattys might outlift you
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Lol yes Seb, Meso has told less truths than the Devil himself.
True. However, the Devil cannot bench 405 natty on a 163lbs frame and 200 lbs WITH the natural muscle after 5 Oreo cookies.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
That was brutal on 2:48 mark. The guy basically holds "365" without fingers gripping the bar and with akward wrist angle. If you watch the motion of the movement carefully you can clearly see that there's is probably 135 or 185 on the bar and they try to make it look heavy.

These guys are taking lying to a whole new level.

do you mean a false grip..... if so thats how i bench......
choice is an illusion

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Thankful my superior Nordic genetics would make them look like weak thugs in the gym

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Thankful my superior Nordic genetics would make them look like weak thugs in the gym
remember, it's not how much you lift, but how you look on stage. And many would be hard pressed to look better than Ulysses.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
remember, it's not how much you lift, but how you look on stage. And many would be hard pressed to look better than Ulysses.
Ulysess looks incredible and probably would beat me on stage. I'd never in a billion years change my body with his.. White blonde hair blue eye male with literally world famous Abs and a MBA... Or Ulysses, borderline retarded with dreads.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V

true....
choice is an illusion