Author Topic: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......  (Read 35817 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://www.wral.com/two-detained-after-raleigh-home-invasion-shooting/11948545/

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two brothers face multiple charges, including first-degree burglary and attempted murder, in connection with an early-morning violent home invasion in Raleigh's Oakwood neighborhood in which a man was shot and his wife sexually assaulted.

Police found the man in his home in the 500 block of East Lane Street around 3:15 a.m. after receiving a 911 call from his wife who was able to escape to a neighbor's house for help.

"We woke up, and there were these men in our bedroom, and they wanted money. We gave them everything we had, and we didn't have enough," the wife said in the frantic call, released Monday evening.

She said the men were masked and were wearing black. At some point, she was able to get away.

"I ran out of the house screaming, and then I heard them shoot him," she said.

"We heard a blood-curdling scream and then pounding on our front door," neighbor Terry Iverson told WRAL News Monday. "She said someone had broken in and there were a couple of guys, and her husband had been shot."

Both victims were taken to WakeMed, where the wife was treated and later released. The extent of her husband's injuries and whether he was still at the hospital Monday evening were unclear. He is expected to survive.

Other neighbors reported hearing commotion outside their window and seeing someone leaving jumping from a window and running down a pathway behind the house.

Another neighbor reported an attempted break-in at his home, neighbors said, and was able to write down part of a license plate number.

A short time later, police arrested Jahaad Tariem Allah Marshall, 26, and Shabar Master Marshall, 16, after a high-speed chase when they crashed their car at the intersection of Wilmington and Rush streets.

Shabar Marshall was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree forcible sex offense.

His brother was charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder, one count of attempted first-degree rape and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Police are still investigating the case and ask that anyone with information that might help detectives to contact Raleigh Crime Stoppers at 919-834-4357 or go to the Crime Stoppers website.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:53:46 PM »
Video Here.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/11951741/#/vid11951741

Too bad they didn`t choose the neighbor`s house, woman with a gun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 08:54:40 PM »
Ban guns!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 08:58:19 PM »
Ban guns!
Check this out.  They let this baboon back on the streets after this even:

According to South Carolina court records, Jahaad Marshall has a criminal history that includes armed robbery and arson charges, dating back to 2003.

In one case, in September 2008, he was accused of holding a couple in Florence County, S.C., at gunpoint morning and stealing their cellphone, credit cards, money and car.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »
According to his Facebook page, he is originally from Brooklyn. He talks about dealing with people with "respect and peace" and serving "justice."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 08:59:28 PM »
Slate and his brother haidar at it again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
According to his Facebook page, he is originally from Brooklyn. He talks about dealing with people with "respect and peace" and serving "justice."

I was in Crooklyn this morning.   Nothing good originated from there

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »

Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
Hang them high in the street for all the people to see

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »
Ban blacks.  :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »
It just doesn`t stop.  These Baboons Stole somebodys car in a home invasion, wrecked it and then stabbed someone who stopped because they saw the wreck.

This was from the 19th.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10620883/

Home invasion, stabbing probed as separate crimes

4 / 4
RELATED
Fatal stabbing remains under investigation
Second man charged in home invasion, SUV theft in Raleigh
Man charged with breaking into Raleigh home, stealing SUV

Police investigate robbery, wreck, stabbing in north Raleigh
 Site Search

Twitter

RALEIGH, N.C. — A Raleigh police spokesman said Thursday that a home invasion and fatal stabbing over the weekend are being investigated right now as separate crimes.

Jim Sughrue said, however, that detectives have made no final determinations on either.

Ronald Steven Earl Gaither, 23, and Terrell Gaither Hilliard, 19, are each charged with first-degree burglary, common law robbery and larceny of a motor vehicle in the Sunday-morning robbery of a home on Wallingford Drive in north Raleigh.

A short time later, Eleazar Brache Herrera, 20, was stabbed to death a quarter-mile away at the scene of a wreck involving a GMC Envoy that police say Gaither and Hilliard stole earlier that morning.

Neither man has been charged in the stabbing, and police haven't commented on either case.

A friend of Herrera's said he and several of his cousins were out Sunday morning when they happened upon the wrecked Envoy on New Hope Road and that Herrera got out of his car.

Witnesses told 911 operators that they saw a group of men fighting in the street, and when police arrived, Herrera had been stabbed.

He will be buried Saturday at Raleigh Memorial Park. Visitation will be all day Friday at the Brown-Wynne Funeral Home, at 1701 E. Millbrook Road.

Police are still asking anyone who might have seen or heard anything that could relate to either crime to call Raleigh Crime Stoppers at 919-834-4357.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
This is why our guns should never be taken away.  As you can see, we need the biggest clips available to deal with this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
In my opinion, 10 bullets in a clip is not near enough to deal with, say 5 people breaking into your house or trying to steal your car.  Obama and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron not living in reality.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 09:17:27 PM »
damn thats fucked up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:08 PM »
In my opinion, 10 bullets in a clip is not near enough to deal with, say 5 people breaking into your house or trying to steal your car.  Obama and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron not living in reality.

Cheers TA.     You have evolved! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »

He was never against guns..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
He was never against guns..

Yes he was.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 09:20:42 PM »
I never thought I would see Obama or anyone go as far as he did/wants to go with this issue.  I can assure you if any of this gets passed, no Democrat will win anything for a very long time and for good reason.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
If obama had a son...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
Yes he was.   
No, I was never against guns.  I have always owned several including an Assault Rifle during the Assault Rifle Ban.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »
No, I was never against guns.  I have always owned several including an Assault Rifle during the Assault Rifle Ban.

I remember a  thread that you thought a lamp would save you or some Wiley coyoyote 6 shooter or something from gramps.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 09:25:18 PM »
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11434123/

YOUNGSVILLE, N.C. — Authorities arrested two teenage suspects Thursday in connection with an early-morning home invasion in which a Youngsville woman was shot in the face.

Franklin County Sheriff Jerry Jones said the woman, Rhonda Maclean, 43, was shot at her home on Shearin Court around 2:30 a.m. after she heard a noise and discovered the suspects in her home.

The bullet entered her cheek and exited near her ear, he said, and she is expected to be OK.

She was able to go to the home of a neighbor for help.

"She was ringing the doorbell, beating on the door and screaming for help," said Michael Young, who added that Maclean was covered in blood from head to toe.

"She had lost all the color in her face. She was gray, and there was so much blood that I didn't realize who she was," he said. "It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my whole life."

Investigators found the suspects – Shannon Nyamodi, 18, and a girl under age 16 – at a nearby home around mid-morning Thursday and took them into custody for questioning.

Nyamodi was later jailed under a $500,000 bond on charges of attempted first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and larceny of a firearm.

Charges against the girl were not immediately available Thursday evening. Authorities did not release her name, because she is a juvenile.

Jones said the girl lives in the neighborhood where the shooting happened and both suspects had spent time at the Maclean's home.

Maclean handled the bank accounts for her office, Jones said, adding that suspects allegedly expected her to have a money bag for deposits at the home.

"We pretty much thought robbery was the motivation, and that's what it turned out to be," he said.

A money bag and other evidence were found in an abandoned house less than a half-mile from the woman's home.

Steven Laurence, who also lives in the neighborhood, said he spoke with Nyamodi on Wednesday.

"He said, 'If, anything ever goes down, I want you – if the cops ever come to your house, I was at your house all night,'" Laurence said.

But Nyamodi, he said, was not at his house.

"It's kind of shocking, to tell you the truth," Laurence said.

Young said he still has not gotten over the shock of seeing Maclean.

"I've tried to get some sleep, and the image keeps popping back into my head with me opening the door and her looking up at me, saying, 'Help me,'" he said.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 09:28:06 PM »
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11434123/

YOUNGSVILLE, N.C. — Authorities arrested two teenage suspects Thursday in connection with an early-morning home invasion in which a Youngsville woman was shot in the face.

Franklin County Sheriff Jerry Jones said the woman, Rhonda Maclean, 43, was shot at her home on Shearin Court around 2:30 a.m. after she heard a noise and discovered the suspects in her home.

The bullet entered her cheek and exited near her ear, he said, and she is expected to be OK.

She was able to go to the home of a neighbor for help.

"She was ringing the doorbell, beating on the door and screaming for help," said Michael Young, who added that Maclean was covered in blood from head to toe.

"She had lost all the color in her face. She was gray, and there was so much blood that I didn't realize who she was," he said. "It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my whole life."

Investigators found the suspects – Shannon Nyamodi, 18, and a girl under age 16 – at a nearby home around mid-morning Thursday and took them into custody for questioning.

Nyamodi was later jailed under a $500,000 bond on charges of attempted first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and larceny of a firearm.

Charges against the girl were not immediately available Thursday evening. Authorities did not release her name, because she is a juvenile.

Jones said the girl lives in the neighborhood where the shooting happened and both suspects had spent time at the Maclean's home.

Maclean handled the bank accounts for her office, Jones said, adding that suspects allegedly expected her to have a money bag for deposits at the home.

"We pretty much thought robbery was the motivation, and that's what it turned out to be," he said.

A money bag and other evidence were found in an abandoned house less than a half-mile from the woman's home.

Steven Laurence, who also lives in the neighborhood, said he spoke with Nyamodi on Wednesday.

"He said, 'If, anything ever goes down, I want you – if the cops ever come to your house, I was at your house all night,'" Laurence said.

But Nyamodi, he said, was not at his house.

"It's kind of shocking, to tell you the truth," Laurence said.

Young said he still has not gotten over the shock of seeing Maclean.

"I've tried to get some sleep, and the image keeps popping back into my head with me opening the door and her looking up at me, saying, 'Help me,'" he said.

His nostrils will be raped in jail
O

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
Yes he was.   

no.. he sure wasnt...as a matter of fact he actually started a thread about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »
All we are saying - is - give peace a chance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 09:29:45 PM »
no.. he sure wasnt...as a matter of fact he actually started a thread about it.

I remember it .  But regardless TA is in the right place now.