Author Topic: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......  (Read 35801 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: So this Just happened in Raleigh NC. Husband Shot, Wife Raped by.......
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 12:21:06 AM »
it is only when tradition has a foundation in logic that it is valuable. and then, it is the logic which makes it valuable. not its tradition.

Why do you find it necessary to break down sentences, and give them (what you think) is an entirely new meaning?  ???

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 12:23:09 AM »
these ugly lazy low IQ monkeys dont contribute anything to society if they cant put a ball thru a hoop or catch a ball

put them all on a running train hitler style

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 12:23:21 AM »
Why do you find it necessary to break down sentences, and give them (what you think) is an entirely new meaning?  ???
im not sure what your talking about..  although i do tend to do that.. i dont recall doing it recently on this board.. or in that last comment i made.. but when i do do it, i do it to clarify, make distinctions known, more accurately focus on the correct subject, etc...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 12:35:32 AM »
im not sure what your talking about..  although i do tend to do that.. i dont recall doing it recently on this board.. or in that last comment i made.. but when i do do it, i do it to clarify, make distinctions known, more accurately focus on the correct subject, etc...

You almost reiterated what I said in the first sentence, second sentence was a completely moot point.

:P

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 12:41:15 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 12:45:30 AM »
You almost reiterated what I said in the first sentence, second sentence was a completely moot point.

:P
the way you said it was honoring tradition. the way i said it was not.  :P

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 12:58:02 AM »
 ::)
Mr. AZ 2003

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 12:58:51 AM »
the way you said it was honoring tradition. the way i said it was not.  :P

BULLSHIT TBOMBZ!!!

Okay... I do honor tradition...   ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:05 AM »
OK, we get the idea...blacks are not worth a fuck. Animals, nothing short of.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 01:03:50 AM »
these ugly lazy low IQ monkeys dont contribute anything to society if they cant put a ball thru a hoop or catch a ball

put them all on a running train hitler style

so true

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 02:12:48 AM »
If only whites would stop discriminating and give them jobs all of this behavior would stop.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 02:32:49 AM »
Will your gun help you in the case of a home invasion?

Statistics and various studies show that yes, it might, but they also show that having a gun in the home is also potentially very dangerous, so the net aggregate outcome (and economists have strong armed us into thinking that net aggregate outcomes are the only criteria that are acceptable, bless their pointy heads) of having a gun in the home is that someone in your home is more likely to be shot and possibly killed than that the gun will be used to thwart a home invasion.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 04:28:59 AM »
lol i finished this rental property the other day and some nice looking black lady rolled up inquiring about the house and asked if 'they' had messed it up before and i said "yeah real bad, but i put the touch on it and it looks first class"

she then said "who was it them hispanics living there" i said "no it was blacks"  but said it as if i was a black man in order to lesson confrontation variables
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 04:47:43 AM »
im not sure what your talking about..  although i do tend to do that..

Uhm,ok...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 04:52:18 AM »
lol i finished this rental property the other day and some nice looking black lady rolled up inquiring about the house and asked if 'they' had messed it up before and i said "yeah real bad, but i put the touch on it and it looks first class"

she then said "who was it them hispanics living there" i said "no it was blacks"  but said it as if i was a black man in order to lesson confrontation variables

;D

Great post.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »

I`d be interested in investing money in your property company as I have seen what you guys have been able to do.  This is a serious post and PM me if you are interested in that kind of thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 05:09:30 AM »
shoot to wound.  drag intruder into bathtub   douse with vodka and light afire.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 05:15:44 AM »
911 Tapes: Minister Shot and Killed inside Home

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2012/aug/21/update-911-calls-released-from-greenvil-93576-vi-50606/

Greenville NC

Neighbors Join Community Watch, Cameras Installed In Greenville Subdivision Where Pastor Was Killed

Three weeks after a Greenville pastor was shot and killed in his home, more neighbors have joined the neighborhood watch program to try and prevent violence in the Westhaven subdivision.

Greenville police have not made an arrest for the August 20th murder, and neighbors say it's not just law enforcement's job to keep them safe. They're taking an active role in community safety.

Three weeks ago, Pastor Jim Carr was shot and killed inside his home on Cedarhurst Road. Neighbors say, since then, many have volunteered to be a part of the Westhaven Neighborhood Association. President of the association, Mike Leach, says they are also having regular meetings to discuss new ways to protect their community.

"They're doing what neighbors are supposed to do. We've installed a few surveillance cameras. We wanted to make sure that they can give us the clarity for prosecution purposes, and we've got a few more on order that are going to be put up around the neighborhood," said Leach

The next neighborhood meeting is Thursday. Greenville police are not releasing any new information but did release a brief description of the gunman last month: a black man in his early 20's and taller than 5'8". Pastor Carr was the only person who saw the gunman and provided the description to authorities before he died.
PREVIOUS STORY:
As friends and family gathered for a celebration of life for Pastor Jim Carr at the Reimage Church in Greenville, hundreds of his neighbors from the subdivision where he was killed got together for a forum to discuss ways to fight crime.

The Westhaven subdivision, along with Greenville Police and members of city council, held an open forum Thursday night.

Back in June, Gina Hathaway had to lock herself in her bathroom while intruders were in her house. And on Monday morning, Pastor Carr was shot and killed by intruders who came to his home.

Mayor Allen Thomas says, "What this says about the citizens of Greenville is they aren't going to sit back. They're going to step up and take back their streets. And that's not just as a cliche saying, it's actual."

Some of the strategies discussed were street cameras and having patrol cars frequently drive through the area, but the police urged residents to first and foremost, get to know their neighbors, and always be aware of what's going on nearby.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 05:16:45 AM »
Will your gun help you in the case of a home invasion?

Statistics and various studies show that yes, it might, but they also show that having a gun in the home is also potentially very dangerous, so the net aggregate outcome (and economists have strong armed us into thinking that net aggregate outcomes are the only criteria that are acceptable, bless their pointy heads) of having a gun in the home is that someone in your home is more likely to be shot and possibly killed than that the gun will be used to thwart a home invasion.
::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 05:19:40 AM »
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2629719/lumberton-teen-held-in-home-invasion.html

ST. PAULS, N.C. -- A Lumberton teen has been charged in a fatal home invasion robbery in Robeson County last month.

Nineteen-year-old Dorean Dsheem Smith is accused of the attack at a home in St. Pauls.

Sheriff's spokesman Randall Graham says Smith is charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and one count of first-degree burglary, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy.

Authorities say four men forced their way into the home on Dec. 23. Twenty-two-year-old Gary Adams Jr. of Parkton was killed. Three other men in the house were wounded.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2629719/lumberton-teen-held-in-home-invasion.html#storylink=cpy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2013, 05:20:24 AM »
;D

Great post.

x2. Classic Falconciousness.
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2013, 05:26:46 AM »
4 attackers - and people question the need for hi-cap mags? 

LOL!!!

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2629719/lumberton-teen-held-in-home-invasion.html

ST. PAULS, N.C. -- A Lumberton teen has been charged in a fatal home invasion robbery in Robeson County last month.

Nineteen-year-old Dorean Dsheem Smith is accused of the attack at a home in St. Pauls.

Sheriff's spokesman Randall Graham says Smith is charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and one count of first-degree burglary, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy.

Authorities say four men forced their way into the home on Dec. 23. Twenty-two-year-old Gary Adams Jr. of Parkton was killed. Three other men in the house were wounded.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/01/24/2629719/lumberton-teen-held-in-home-invasion.html#storylink=cpy

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 05:28:25 AM »
Is anyone getting this? It can sure come in handy if you don't want to be a victim.

http://homedefensetactics.com/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 05:30:12 AM »
4 attackers - and people question the need for hi-cap mags? 

LOL!!!

I don`t think lawmakers in Congress are really aware of what goes on at all. Most of these home invasions involve multiple assailants.  There is no greater importance than being able to defend your life and I am unwilling to support anyone who takes that right away.  High Cap Mags are needed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 05:32:23 AM »
Blame the people not the race. Nice subtle racist propaganda white supremacist hatred filled thread True Apenis.