Author Topic: i got pulled over fucked up  (Read 8942 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i got pulled over fucked up
« on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:21 PM »
sucks
R

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: i got pulled over fucked up
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 11:56:54 PM »
Back to the Slammer ye goes.  :-\

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:58:33 PM »
Whats the outcome?
Mr. AZ 2003

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:01:05 AM »
DUI?

you're a dummy.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 12:01:56 AM »
No respect for cocksuckers who drive drunk. Too bad you didn't crash into a tree and die and thank god you didn't kill anyone else you irresponsible piece of shit.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 12:02:53 AM »
P

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 12:03:45 AM »
Where has Mike been?
Mr. AZ 2003

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 12:04:32 AM »
No respect for cocksuckers who drive drunk. Too bad you didn't crash into a tree and die and thank god you didn't kill anyone else you irresponsible piece of shit.
they deserve to die because they engaged in a behavior that can potentially cause the death of others... hmm... so airline pilots deserve to die?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:06:57 AM »
Where has Mike been?

He has been sharing a cell and various black cocks with Jamal.
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 12:41:53 AM »
Come on don't wish that on him.  Yes it was wrong what he did but wishing death is terrible. 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 01:02:34 AM »
No update from Gracie

This cant be good!
Mr. AZ 2003

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 03:49:30 AM »
Come on don't wish that on him.  Yes it was wrong what he did but wishing death is terrible. 

My wife's friend Kerry was hit and killed by a drunk driver in bad crash, along with her son, and her partner was paralyzed, he can't even move from the neck down.. She was 8 months pregnant also. I can't imagine what the poor guy is going through having nothing left, and not even being able to 'move on'.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 03:53:50 AM »
If you were drinking and driving I wish you nothing but ill fucking health and may you get raped by a huge bucknegro while in the pen.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 03:59:30 AM »
My wife's friend Kerry was hit and killed by a drunk driver in bad crash, along with her son, and her partner was paralyzed, he can't even move from the neck down.. She was 8 months pregnant also. I can't imagine what the poor guy is going through having nothing left, and not even being able to 'move on'.
This is devastating. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 04:02:53 AM »

I have ZERO sympathy for people that drink and drive, ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO CALL A CAB, fuck these ignorant and egoistic people.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 04:03:24 AM »

?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 04:08:46 AM »
This is devastating. 

What makes it even worse, is that he was just about to compete for the Guinness world records of stamping on 1000 tomatoes in under a minute, and now his dream is ruined.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09:58 AM »
So, was Gracie posting this from his phone while being given a sobriety test? If so, he won't recover.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 04:10:18 AM »
What makes it even worse, is that he was just about to compete for the Guinness world records of stamping on 1000 tomatoes in under a minute, and now his dream is ruined.
Why not grapes???  Then he could make wine and have a drink.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 04:14:06 AM »
Why not grapes???  Then he could make wine and have a drink.

Well you know what they say about an older woman and fine wine?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 04:14:43 AM »
Not cool. Drive, or get fucked up - it's pretty simple.  :-\    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »
sucks
You oughta know better considering you have done A LOT of time in prison already.  Whats your fucking problem you piece of shit?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 06:19:48 AM »
this is relative, there was a time where nobody gave a fuck-even the law-if you drove drunk.

also depends where, if its was some rural area with no people, so what.

I am not surprised in the slightest that you condone fucking drink driving ::) your argument that it is somewhat "acceptable" / "okay" in rural areas is pretty lame as well ::)

Many things that were condoned a few years ago are not deemed acceptable anymore, for your information, cars got a lot faster the last few years, so there's a clue for you why drink driving maybe wasn't that much of a big deal 50 years ago, I know this must come as a shock to you as well but we have also a LOT more cars on the roads  :o so yeah uhmm added risk.
Not to put a finer point to your stupid argument "This is relative blah blah blah" but getting married to underage girls was also common practice in the dark ages, guess what it isn't acceptable these days either.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 06:47:11 AM »
I was in a car accident once was in the emergency room and the cop come in the area I was in and said he thought I had been drinking so they did a blood test, so  he charged me with a DUI so I go to court and two things the cop wasn't supposed to be back in the area when they were working with me on injuries and the blood test came back negative case dismissed. He fucked up I sue for the aggravation.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 06:58:57 AM »
Bad luck for you, actually.....VERY bad luck, considering the average drunk driver averages several trips across the country and back in miles before actually getting pulled over and caught.....UNLESS you were swerving all over the road.

The President and the legislature need to do something about automobiles, aka death machines.  These 4000+ pound monstrosities kill thousands of people every YEAR.  Why do people even need their 300+ horsepower sports cars or leather-clad pickup trucks that don't even haul anything?  Their needs to be a mandate where it is required to have to ride a bicycle or take public transportation....failin g that, only the Chevrolet Volt and Toyota Prius should be made available to the public, and at hefty government-mandated prices at that.