Author Topic: i got pulled over fucked up  (Read 8951 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: i got pulled over fucked up
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 08:00:45 AM »
wow you are so progressive and up to date.

::)

in couple years or decades cars will be driving by themselves or they wont be at all and nobody will give a fuck anymore.

Progressive? Up to date? If I wouldn't see a battered 45ish year old grey man in your avatar I would say based on your "argument" you are about 12 years old

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 08:05:45 AM »
My wife's friend Kerry was hit and killed by a drunk driver in bad crash, along with her son, and her partner was paralyzed, he can't even move from the neck down.. She was 8 months pregnant also. I can't imagine what the poor guy is going through having nothing left, and not even being able to 'move on'.

Fuck...

I have zero tolerance for drunk (or otherwise impaired) driving. If it were up to me, the first offence would be serious jail-time, followed by life-long probation and a permanent ban on operating any vehicles.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 08:14:51 AM »
they deserve to die because they engaged in a behavior that can potentially cause the death of others... hmm... so airline pilots deserve to die?
While I agree Matty is wayyy out of line, you're stretching that a bit much.  He also engaged in something illegal.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »
the vast magority of people here have driven drunk. Im not familiar with Bjj's past but it sounds like a problem for him. learn your lesson already numb nut

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
Update
Mr. AZ 2003

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 09:44:28 AM »
Update

I don't think they allow emails and or internet in county jails.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 11:27:16 AM »
You oughta know better considering you have done A LOT of time in prison already.  Whats your fucking problem you piece of shit?
Better a drunk driver than a retarded racist alden wearing son of a bitch baby

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 11:31:57 AM »
No respect for cocksuckers who drive drunk. Too bad you didn't crash into a tree and die and thank god you didn't kill anyone else you irresponsible piece of shit.

have you ever once texted anyone ever while behind the wheel?   i bet you have.   and that is as dangerous or more than driving under the influence.   as long as one isn't 4 times over the legal limit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:31 AM »
Bad luck for you, actually.....VERY bad luck, considering the average drunk driver averages several trips across the country and back in miles before actually getting pulled over and caught.....UNLESS you were swerving all over the road.

The President and the legislature need to do something about automobiles, aka death machines.  These 4000+ pound monstrosities kill thousands of people every YEAR.  Why do people even need their 300+ horsepower sports cars or leather-clad pickup trucks that don't even haul anything?  Their needs to be a mandate where it is required to have to ride a bicycle or take public transportation....failin g that, only the Chevrolet Volt and Toyota Prius should be made available to the public, and at hefty government-mandated prices at that.
::)
Obvious troll is obvious.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »
You oughta know better considering you have done A LOT of time in prison already.  Whats your fucking problem you piece of shit?

Hahahaha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
Bad luck for you, actually.....VERY bad luck, considering the average drunk driver averages several trips across the country and back in miles before actually getting pulled over and caught.....UNLESS you were swerving all over the road.

The President and the legislature need to do something about automobiles, aka death machines.  These 4000+ pound monstrosities kill thousands of people every YEAR.  Why do people even need their 300+ horsepower sports cars or leather-clad pickup trucks that don't even haul anything?  Their needs to be a mandate where it is required to have to ride a bicycle or take public transportation....failin g that, only the Chevrolet Volt and Toyota Prius should be made available to the public, and at hefty government-mandated prices at that.
Cars don't kill people.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »
Ban cars!
P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »
gracie must be another taser victim

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 01:34:55 PM »
I was in a car accident once was in the emergency room and the cop come in the area I was in and said he thought I had been drinking so they did a blood test, so  he charged me with a DUI so I go to court and two things the cop wasn't supposed to be back in the area when they were working with me on injuries and the blood test came back negative case dismissed. He fucked up I sue for the aggravation.

That totally sucks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
this is relative, there was a time where nobody gave a fuck-even the law-if you drove drunk.

also depends where, if its was some rural area with no people, so what.

This town agrees

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/24/ireland-wont-ease-drunken-driving-law-for-farmers/

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 01:44:52 PM »
every fucking body frequently drives seriously impaired in some way - drugs legal/illegal, drink, mentally fuked up (from serious mental disease to having had a fight with gf) , old, effectively blind, on the phone, etc-

focus on drink driving is for fools

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:14 PM »
the vast magority of people here have driven drunk. Im not familiar with Bjj's past but it sounds like a problem for him. learn your lesson already numb nut

So true...I've known many people who would bash anyone who drives after drinking but then do it themselves. The Ego is always in control.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:00 PM »
Glad you made it out the night club before the fire bro

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »
If I had to choose between the two, I'd rather be a passenger with a guy who drank 8 beers then with some douchebag who wont stop texting while he's driving.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 02:48:02 PM »
If I had to choose between the two, I'd rather be a passenger with a guy who drank 8 beers then with some douchebag who wont stop texting while he's driving.

I wouldn't get in a car with either, personally. But in theory, I'd take the texter. While I don't like texting and driving and think that it clearly causes impairment, the fact is that the impairment only exists when actually texting and toying with the phone. The impairment caused by booze, on the other hand, lasts a lot longer and won't just go away.

So true...I've known many people who would bash anyone who drives after drinking but then do it themselves. The Ego is always in control.

I don't think that everyone does it. I know that every time I've gone out drinking, I made sure to have plans for getting back home that did not involve a car. And the one time I didn't have a chance to do that and drank (quite a bit too) I was lucid and rational enough to keep my keys in my pocket and pay for a taxi.

every fucking body frequently drives seriously impaired in some way - drugs legal/illegal, drink, mentally fuked up (from serious mental disease to having had a fight with gf) , old, effectively blind, on the phone, etc-

That is, of course true. But what does that have to do with anything? Let's see...

focus on drink driving is for fools

Oh, I see... so just because other things are also distracting and cause impairment, we shouldn't focus on anything that is distracting and causes impairment. That's just brilliant! You, sir, are a brilliant thinker! ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 03:47:22 PM »
logic reasoning is not your strong point so u should not attempt it

my argument is that since there are x,y,w..z causes of impaired driving it is bs to focus on a single one

that statement  does not imply you should not focus on any of them

it implies that if you are going to talk about impaired driving then you should focus on all of them

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »
logic reasoning is not your strong point so u should not attempt it

It's not? Hmm... and here I thought that years of philosophy, logic, math and computer science courses had honed my logical reasoning skills to be razor sharp. But hey, if some guy on the Internet says they aren't, I guess it must be true! ::)

my argument is that since there are x,y,w..z causes of impaired driving it is bs to focus on a single one

The only thing that's bullshit is your argument. You can't lump state of mind (something that cannot be reasonably and objectively evaluated) along with BAC, which can be. While it's true that we should focus on reducing all factors that impair drivers, but we can and should focus only on those that we can do something about. More than that, we should only focus on those where we can reasonably expect our focus and attention to have a positive impact.

that statement  does not imply you should not focus on any of them

it implies that if you are going to talk about impaired driving then you should focus on all of them

Then the statement is bullshit. As an example, it's silly to focus on people's state of mind while driving, because there is no way to someone's evaluate state of mind.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 05:28:56 PM »
did he died?