Author Topic: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED  (Read 11902 times)

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
Re: A-Rod linked to recent purchases of PED
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »
I hope so also. But most of todays sportswriters will have to die before that happens.

Bonds clemens piazza etc all took illegal/controlled substances to enhance performance and increase their salary. In order to pay the increased salary owners increase ticket price, who pays in the end? Us.
Why then, can't all of us take illegal drugs to increase our performance at work to increase our salaries?  O yes, it is illegal!
Wouldn't it be nice if Mcguire came into my office and needed me, maybe I could inflate my bill to recoup some of the money he stole from me and all the other fans.
Wonder how they feel about the players they kept off of their teams because their careers lasted so much longer than they should have. Wonder how they feel about the careers of other players that they ruined by hitting a game winning homerun or game winning strikeout and sending their victim back to the minors.
Sadly Mcguire is a hitting coach for the cardinals, terrible. Remember his son the batboy, shame on mcguire. I know it sounds like a rambling take on things but the truth is they cheated the public and that is wrong.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
Exactly..

There are 5 things A-Rod cares most about in life:

(1) A-Rod
(2) A-Rod
(3) A-Rod
(4) His Money
(5) A-Rod (again)
(5) His Kids

5th place is a dead tie, but I think he sways more towards himself.

"1"

;D   ;D   ;D  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »
That "surgery" was bullshit coverup for this mess.  they knew it was coming down the line.

I read in the paper a few days back that A-Rod just had hip surgery a couple of weeks back in NYC.

I wonder whether he is considering retirement any time soon.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 11:40:35 AM »
Exactly..

There are 5 things A-Rod cares most about in life:

(1) A-Rod
(2) A-Rod
(3) A-Rod
(4) His Money
(5) A-Rod (again)
(5) His Kids

5th place is a dead tie, but I think he sways more towards himself.

If you make 400+ million in earnings over your lifetime, a bullshit Hall of Fame entry means jackshit.  He already has the name recognition and the record to be remember as one of the sport's best, now with all that money, he can live like a king with international recognition. 

Who gives a shit about the hall of fame?

"1"
IM STARTING TO THINK THAT WAY ,,SEEMS THE 90/2000'S STARS WITH HUGE NUMBERS AND ALLEGED OR PROVEN USERS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE HALL...PETE ROSE WOULD DO ANYTHING,,,

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »
Bonds clemens piazza etc all took illegal/controlled substances to enhance performance and increase their salary. In order to pay the increased salary owners increase ticket price, who pays in the end? Us.
Why then, can't all of us take illegal drugs to increase our performance at work to increase our salaries?  O yes, it is illegal!
Wouldn't it be nice if Mcguire came into my office and needed me, maybe I could inflate my bill to recoup some of the money he stole from me and all the other fans.
Wonder how they feel about the players they kept off of their teams because their careers lasted so much longer than they should have. Wonder how they feel about the careers of other players that they ruined by hitting a game winning homerun or game winning strikeout and sending their victim back to the minors.
Sadly Mcguire is a hitting coach for the cardinals, terrible. Remember his son the batboy, shame on mcguire. I know it sounds like a rambling take on things but the truth is they cheated the public and that is wrong.

Nobody's forcing you to buy tickets, "Doc".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 11:52:58 AM »

if deer antler spray does not work, why do you think Ray Ray would risk tarnishing his last years by used a ban substance then Coach ???

I didn't say it didn't work. I just feel it's so fucking ridiculous to even think their totally clean. Football players especially need to recover. Ibuprofen, stim, ice and bio-freeze ain't going to cut it. Like I said, it's a slow news day.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
Hey coach, the athletes you've train are clean?   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 11:58:51 AM »
Hey coach, the athletes you've train are clean?   ;D

As far as I know. I know my High School and college athletes are.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 12:01:50 PM »
i have a friend that pitched in the MLB , dude said coke was used regularly by 90% of the players to get ready for long road trips

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 12:12:27 PM »
His 2009 post season was epic, maybe one of the best ever.
Can it homer.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
Nobody's forcing you to buy tickets, "Doc".

Ticket price doesn't impact my ability to go to a game, luckily.
However, can everyone say the same, how about cable prices being increased too , my point is the consumer/fan has to pay for the criminal behavior of these players, try explaining to a kid what has gone on in the last 20 yrs. Not easy.
Can you inflate your performance at work by taking drugs and pass the cost off on your customer??

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 12:17:11 PM »
fucking Baseball Caps are $30 fucking dollars nowadys

shit that cost 50cents to make probably

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »

One of these days, he'll need an endart or a CABG. And when that day comes, his ass is grass, and you're gonna smoke it! Time to pay the piper, baby!! ;D

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 12:22:59 PM »
fucking Baseball Caps are $30 fucking dollars nowadys

shit that cost 50cents to make probably

Bingo and the list is endless, the owners are just as guilty. Who owned the Texas Rangers when Gonzalez, Conseco, Rodriguez etc.. played there, Bush lol The biggest hypocrite of them all, making speaches about drugs in baseball after he ran that team into the ground and dumped it, almost ran the country into the ground too, uggg

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
Bonds clemens piazza etc all took illegal/controlled subs8tances to enhance performance and increase their salary. In order to pay the increased salary owners increase ticket price, who pays in the end? Us.

It's as illegal as the Dr writing the scrip. Dr. could easily say no but as long as that scrip is written by a legal Dr, then it would seem to me it would be legal.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »
Pay me 400 mil and I wouldn't give a shit about the hall of fame either. He could build his own 'hall of fame' lol

Everyone wants to see the long ball anyway (no homo)

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »
It's as illegal as the Dr writing the scrip. Dr. could easily say no but as long as that scrip is written by a legal Dr, then it would seem to me it would be legal.

What would be the diagnosis for anything but test or HCG? Especially for a male under the age of 35? Why assume there is a script?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
  AROD = PED

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 01:30:28 PM »
They're throwing Deer Antler out there to take away from the fact that their all using HgH and other related anabolics.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 01:31:47 PM »
They're throwing Deer Antler out there to take away from the fact that their all using HgH and other related anabolics.

BOOM!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 01:31:51 PM »

Mark McGuire tried this tactic by keeping a bottle of andro in his locker so that the media would run with that story instead of the real story which as legit steroids.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »

THIS

Sports Illustraded is  just throwing a fish line out there, so that DEADSPIN can do some research , ESPN and SI are just to pussy and scared of the NFL to do their own real investigations and come out with the dirt

since the NFL is making this superbowl the last hoorah for one of their greatest linebackers of all time

First obama the fuck with football, now Ray Ray is under the gun again , Welker's wife must be smiling in boston  

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 02:13:47 PM »
with all this bs how close are we to Congress and the Great Leader intervening to save America's Children?

would be nice if after 10000000 high profile news stories the public finally realized all athletes use PEDs and that something pro athletes take for injuries might be just what their elderly parents or themselves could use to feel better...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »

Piazza used it , yet he got more votes than Bonds,,and Clements fot the Hall of fame....   lol....  what a joke.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »
LMFAO

On espn AROUND THE HORN   Tony Reali said RAY LEWIS has never failed a drug test his whole career

And Blackistone said "and so did lance armstrong and look how that turned out  Roll Eyes"

Tony Reali has stumped hand no comeback after that

funny