Author Topic: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?  (Read 12507 times)

Skeeter

Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs, MattyH,etc.
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2013, 08:31:19 AM »

;)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 08:31:45 AM »
Sounds like someone is ass hurt. I haven't fucked a whore in over a year so fuck off Sputnik. I'm retired from payin money to skanks. They should be paying me. I banged over 20 broads last year.

HAHAH, not hurt bro wiggs  ;D
I really was in that belief. Maybe it's because people always ask you about Vegas whores.

Plus I never say relying on prostitutes is something to be ashamed off, so that wasn't meant to be taken as an insult !!!
Paid pussy is the only pussy I will ever see given my looks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:08 AM »

HAHAH, not hurt bro wiggs  ;D
I really was in that belief. Maybe it's because people always ask you about Vegas whores.

Plus I never say relying on prostitutes is something to be ashamed off, so that wasn't meant to be taken as an insult !!!
Paid pussy is the only pussy I will ever see given my looks.

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2013, 08:34:56 AM »
She's not into you dude, and as for the retarded text you are thinking of sending, DONT!  That is a sure fire way to send the message that not only can you not take a hint, your a douchebag!
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 08:35:40 AM »
She's not into you dude, and as for the retarded text you are thinking of sending, DONT!  That is a sure fire way to send the message that not only can you not take a hint, your a douchebag!

I thought the same about that text.  Most chicks are too fucking dumb to get the joke.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 09:27:02 AM »
The more you call the more likely she is to pick up.  Be sure to say please.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 09:29:43 AM »
The more you call the more likely she is to pick up.  Be sure to say please.
I think women like a man with manners, well the refined worthwhile women anyway, women are easily turned off by the natural grotesque habits of a man, manners help make up for it.  Like the old saying goes "manners cost nothing"
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »
lol @ at the idea that youre going to date her at 18 or 19, stay together for years, get married, have a white picket fence, and a dog named "sparky." Okay, I guess I drew a lot of conclusions, but still...

Stay single at your age.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.
Slash her tires and then call her about 20 minutes later and offer to help change the tire.  You will be her knight in shining armor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
Also, float the idea that it was her Ex-Boyfriend who slashed the tire and keep mentioning it as a valid possibility.  That way you are killing two birds with one stone.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »
don't text,if you text, you'll be checking the fucking phone like a maniac every 5 minutes, just call her and ask her out, if she doesn't pick up or call back,move on

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

In my opinion it's already a lost cause...but place one more phone call, on the off chance some shit happened and she forgot to call...after that....put it out of your mind and move on.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »
I would call her every hour , every day until she answers the phone, just  to make sure she is OK .

;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:19 AM »
Give me her number, and I can call her for you.

Perhaps she doesn't know you're a getbigger (your first mistake - that should be your calling card). I'm sure she's heard of the great "snx" though. At which point, a rousing endorsement from yours truly (a billionaire male supermodel and former MMA and bodybuilding champion, and currently dating Elizabeth Hurley) will go a long way to cementing your status as an alpha.

Give it some thought.

If not, then just fly her out to your island on your private jet...you know, the one with mahogany and leather interior and inside, the velvet painting of you hitting a most muscular. That should remind her just how lucky she is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 11:23:07 AM »
if you have to ask on here you are fucked

end of thread
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2013, 11:24:51 AM »

Both of you are underage.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
In my opinion it's already a lost cause...but place one more phone call, on the off chance some shit happened and she forgot to call...after that....put it out of your mind and move on.

^^^

my opinion, don't think too much... you can sit around thinking about it all day, but in the end, you just never know.  try something sooner rather than later, then move on.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
the rough strategy should be pretend to be interested in frendship, get her drunk on fun night out, and then bam, slam dick into her twat raw.

this strategy need some finetuning, but this is the approach.

dont be shy to touch her on legs during first date,as if its by coincidence.hold her while walking together, and no later than when good bye is due, kiss straight into mouth, waste no time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2013, 12:02:35 PM »
Slash her tires and then call her about 20 minutes later and offer to help change the tire.  You will be her knight in shining armor.

Better yet, Wear a mask and stab her, then take off the mask and rescue her by rushing her to the hospital.  She will love you forever.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »
groink or any of you experienced dudes who know the female mind well, I cursed this chick out pretty good, told her straight up I thought she was a worthless piece of shit. I knew if she didnt have feelings for me she wouldn't of responded but she did

"your a fucking asshole you know that... your fucking blind, ignorant, and self centered.. and selfish......u absolutely suck at listening and u have a shitty personality. if u were so stuck on me you wouldnt have fucked around with some random other chick in the first place. just goes to show how much ur capable of. fuckyou 2"

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

Ive never had a girl make me so mad in my life, should of known what I was getting into with an 18 year old Ive probably got 200 dollars of damage at my house from shit ive thrown and walls ive punched from her  little games.....but honestly Im just at a loss with this one.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »
groink or any of you experienced dudes who know the female mind well, I cursed this chick out pretty good, told her straight up I thought she was a worthless piece of shit. I knew if she didnt have feelings for me she wouldn't of responded but she did

"your a fucking asshole you know that... your fucking blind, ignorant, and self centered.. and selfish......u absolutely suck at listening and u have a shitty personality. if u were so stuck on me you wouldnt have fucked around with some random other chick in the first place. just goes to show how much ur capable of. fuckyou 2"

Ive never had a girl make me so mad in my life, should of known what I was getting into with an 18 year old Ive probably got 200 dollars of damage at my house from shit ive thrown and walls ive punched from her  little games.....but honestly Im just at a loss with this one.

For what?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2013, 06:07:07 PM »

lol well done lad

I'm not sure what your question is though ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2013, 06:08:27 PM »

I'll give her a call for you, and get this cleared up.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2013, 06:21:07 PM »

It's silly to even consider dating under those circumstances  ::)  ::) ^

If she were interested, she would've called.
:

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2013, 06:30:18 PM »
Put her on back burner..on simmer.

Tell her if she wants to hang out, to call you.

Then chase others and forget about her.

Best case: She calls you one day.
Worst case: You find someone else.

Pursing her is a waste of time.
The answer is "yes".