Author Topic: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?  (Read 12497 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs, MattyH,etc.
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2013, 06:32:42 PM »
She blew you off. She's either back with her man, or not interested. My advice, delete the number so you don't make any more desperate attempts.
X2!

Very solid advice!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2013, 06:49:04 PM »
lol well done lad

I'm not sure what your question is though ???

i was so nice to this girl dude I put so much time and effort into her. I was working this county fair....she tells me she's coming to see me with a few her girlfriends. I ended up staying late that night to wait for her, blew off a night out with some fine ass charleston skanks my cousin had at his house cause I genuinely was interested in her. so yeah I  ended up walking around the fair by myself like a loser looking for this broad.  Im at the haunted house (by myself) ;D and this brunette  screams out  my name i turn around and it was her......she's with THREE guys
two weeks she contacts me and it's
" you acted uncomfortable  around me at the fair, why?"  ::)
"
..I ignored all the signs.... . there was a bout a million other incidents,... I asked her countless times if she wasnt feeling it to leave me the fuck alone and get out of my life but it was alwas "i do like you but i really want to get to know you better, please dont dissapear"   never thought some little 18 year old would manipulate my ass but it can happen i guess
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2013, 07:02:59 PM »
move on to the next one.

today, one girl who didnt respond calls for 3 days came crawling back.said she panicked bc of how fast stuff went towards a full out relationship.

haha i wasnt sure she dialed the right number.told her to relax, we will aproach slowly.

she asked if i had sex with other girls meanwhile, i told her ill leave her in the dark about that, as a lesson for not replying for 3 days.

also told her i never thought shes off with some other guy, bc thatd be akin to trade in a ferrari for a donkey.

8)

:D  what happen to the dark haired one the 25 year old? she was bad :P
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2013, 07:05:09 PM »
For what?

cause shes a piece of shit dude this girl probably cost me 200 bucks in damage to my home cause of punched walls and broken cell phones from her little games....chick was groink aprooved

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/lunapic1359600851192253.gif/
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2013, 07:13:10 PM »
I already called once. She said she'll call me back. Nothing. I'm thinking of sending my signature txt.

Me: Hey there's some thing I really want to ask you.
Her: What's that?
Me: Snickers or mars?

lol little ice breaker i'm sure it'll make any girl laugh. If I hear nothing from this girl, i'll probably send that in a couple days time.

Yeah that will work right away  :-\

just move on, she probably/likely has 5 guys on the go man, dont forget girls give there numbers to everyone now, they dont discriminate, if she doesnt call you, she wasnt into u.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »

had a freaking child,"forgot" to tell me about that. :D also asked if id move in to her place, that was the final nail in the coffin.

BOOOOOM call me weird, but i find single mums gross. Sorry.
I always assume the kid is from a one night stand for some reason, im sure many getbiggers married single mums, i find them repulsive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2013, 07:21:58 PM »
BOOOOOM call me weird, but i find single mums gross. Sorry.
I always assume the kid is from a one night stand for some reason, im sure many getbiggers married single mums, i find them repulsive.

I agree with you friend, I'd rather be single forever than raise someone else's kid.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2013, 07:29:24 PM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2013, 09:48:26 PM »
I agree with you friend, I'd rather be single forever than raise someone else's kid.

I once said this at a party and almost incited a full on riot.
there was a guy who was at one point just fucking a single mum, then turned into love. I wasnt aware of the love part but i went on a stated to all listening cause every girl that was there was single, or married with kids, and when i said it his friend laughed and pointed at him, i then ducked as i had 3 guys throwing chairs my way, and boooom it was on, i escaped well with my australian SAS skills but they tore that place open looking for me.

love is a powerful thing. But yeah single mums are the bottom of the barrel for me, im sure there cool people, but i have a deep rooted belief that single mums are on the same page as a hooker :(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2013, 10:09:11 PM »

i can entirely understand you.
however, they got some pro's.for example, they wont bother you with "do you want kids" trap.

their vaginas arent the tightest in the world either.thats a negative.

and the clownlike single moms who want serious relationship, i have problems taking serious.they failed at the most importnant one-the one who resulted in a child, but now suddenly,itll all work.sure it will.

:)
Yep, not many benefits at all, i remember had sex with a single mum, name is madeline, from carlingford, Sydney.her friend set me up with her, we went out, had dinner, bottle of wine between us and i fucked her on the beach, bronte beach in sydney's east. i went in raw and pulled out on and came on her tummy, she just put the dress back on, i wanted to go right home then and there as she has nothing to offer, she just wanted to sit there and watch the stars, i told her i had diabetes i need to take my shot so its best i go home.

i deleted her from my phone that night, she called me 3 times a day, along with 4-5 texts, the texts were fucken poems and most were texts where shes answering her own fucking questions "hows your day quickerblade, i bet you had a great day cause you are so positive" "i was visualising you today, you have a great spirit and and beautiful soul" WTF im ignoring her and i have a great spirit, hahah girls are fucked. Single mums are terribly desperate though, they do realise there the bottom of the barrel, no self estemm whatsoever.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 11:10:29 PM »
i told her i had diabetes i need to take my shot so its best i go home.

;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 11:16:26 PM »

Word.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 11:26:11 PM »

shes good, but "move-on-able"

sub 20 theyre unripe and unpredictable and not worth spending too much time, they even suck at sex, for lack of experience and often, self confidence.

the 25 year old is history, was some sex, lives too far away for consistent seeing,theres same or better nearer,and she had a freaking child,"forgot" to tell me about that. :D also asked if id move in to her place, that was the final nail in the coffin.

idk my friends tell me im tripping but i was straight up head over heels for this chick. IDK why that hapens....sometimes a girl just grows on you. then two months later when your over her, you look back and were like whats the big deal. if i posted some of the chicks ive gotten my panties in a wad over you guys would crack the fuck up, not to say i havent done ok now and then  :) but lets just say there were a few times my friends thought i needed my eyesight checked :-X :P
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 11:38:36 PM »
idk my friends tell me im tripping but i was straight up head over heels for this chick. IDK why that hapens....sometimes a girl just grows on you. then two months later when your over her, you look back and were like whats the big deal. if i posted some of the chicks ive gotten my panties in a wad over you guys would crack the fuck up, not to say i havent done ok now and then  :) but lets just say there were a few times my friends thought i needed my eyesight checked :-X :P

my man, dont be hard on yourself, i cant speak for all the cage fighting millionaires here but i have been in the same boat, yes the girl does grow on you, her crooked teeth, slanted nose, even a lazy eye, we may see this as unique but when you step away from your feelings and have a good look you do realise that this bitch is a fucken sea monster.

Tracey Clegg from Cairns, Australia, i saw her as a tall attractive blonde, after a falling out, i look at the pics and i see big foot, what a loser i was. Sorry to say but lot of girls dont age well either, i saw lillian tadros who looked like a prettier version of eva longoria, she was a classmate, she gave me handjobs during english and history lessons, i loved her, i see her 17 years later, looking like total shit, fat, wrinkled, smelly and black underneath the eyes. YUCK

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »

;D

That's golden bro. Have to use that line at least once in the future.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 12:19:04 AM »
That's golden bro. Have to use that line at least once in the future.

I have used it many times, never fails..especially when the girl wants to just lay there and hug.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 12:21:46 AM »
text her a picture of you with a puppy.   She'll respond.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 12:48:28 AM »
People who want something from you WILL call you back.  People who don't, probably won't. 

It's blatantly obvious that she's either got back with that guy or she's on the fence about getting back with him.  Why on earth you would step in that world of hurt, I don't know. 

That text was super lame.  It made me cringe.  If I was a girl, I'd definitely think I was talking to a pussy.  I have a suggestion for a better version (I've also provided a log of the output from my visual basic female simulator (beta), using this line)

Me: Hey there's some thing I really want to ask you.
Her: What's that?
Me: Knuckledusters or nunchucks?
Her: I'd like to fornicate with you

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 12:51:55 AM »

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 01:28:52 AM »
text her a picture of you with a puppy.   She'll respond.

Then she'll give sex?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 03:07:10 AM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.

stop going for chicks with "slim figures" they suck and think there shit dont stink....and arent as fun anyways. Find you a nice thick bitch bro there  not as stuck up and a  million fucking times hotter
l

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 03:24:49 AM »

This line is so good it needs to be put on a meme so it's never forgotten

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 03:37:01 AM »
to be honest, i dont even acknowledge the bitch when she gets in my car.

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »
Why are people assuming he wants to date her?  Maybe he just wants to take her out and bang her?  Ever thought of that u retarded monkeys?  Op, I would just txt her and say, hey I'm going out to u should come or something like that.  Idk what 19 yr olds dude, but take her to a party and see what happens.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2013, 05:53:46 AM »

The ones driving you mad actually giving you a challenge or is it something else?