Author Topic: Australian dollar will soon crush the US dollar  (Read 5489 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Australian dollar will soon crush the US dollar
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 04:07:05 AM »
You seem to miss the point, I am not bragging. 

And that bit about printing money "by stealth"....  doesn't change the end results that are coming.  Even dumb kids know that when countries print tons of money that they are on life support.

did you read the article? lol, the US is intentionally weakening the US dollar.  Nothing to brag about on your end.

"Australia is a little cork floating on the ocean of other nations’ economic decisions.
As Barnaby forewarned in late 2009 / early 2010, the US is effectively defaulting on its debt right now.
By stealth.

Destroying the value of your currency by money printing, has always been the most common way in which nations have defaulted on their debts.
Barnaby was right."

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 04:30:34 AM »
isnt Australia heading for a housing bubble ?
c

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »
I have been to US many times, Australia is much better, US is full of people on the poverty line and in poverty.
Australia FTW. Sorry but i found the US to be very third world, maybe its obamas fault, but the system there is fucked.

we have rich, poor, and in between here. You see it all. And that is the truth. You see the homeless man, the man driving the Bentley, or the man riding a Segway.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 06:04:49 AM »
isnt Australia heading for a housing bubble ?

Sydney median house prices just hit a new record of $650,000.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 06:07:03 AM »
Sydney median house prices just hit a new record of $650,000.

whats the ration of mortgage to main paying income ?
c

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 06:13:55 AM »
we have rich, poor, and in between here. You see it all. And that is the truth. You see the homeless man, the man driving the Bentley, or the man riding a Segway.

Segway's in Australia? Were they be at?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 06:16:31 AM »
The high aussie dollar has basically killed our tourism.  It has its advantages and its disadvantages.  And alot of aussies are choosing to travel overseas rather than travel in their own country, simply because it's cheaper to travel overseas rather than in your own country.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 06:19:38 AM »

I'm not sure what you mean but does this stat help?

32.1% of homes are fully owned, and 34.9% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 29.6% of homes are rented.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 06:23:06 AM »

Oh you mean wages, average full time wage is $70,000 per year.

"Australia’s best-paid workers are those employed in the mining industry, with ordinary earnings averaging A$121,586 a year."  :o

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 06:28:49 AM »
awesome, now i can get shit off of ebay for even less !

always wanted one of those nitro RC cars

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2013, 06:45:19 AM »

Oh you mean wages, average full time wage is $70,000 per year.

"Australia’s best-paid workers are those employed in the mining industry, with ordinary earnings averaging A$121,586 a year."  :o

thats well into bubble territory, the greater the difference between wage and mortgage, the longer the price rise run lasts the harder and deeper the bouble. now is the time to sell not buy
c

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2013, 07:18:56 AM »

Lee Priest should be president of Australia.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2013, 12:19:57 PM »

Very true Parker, America has everything, its a nice country, but im biased obviously.

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 12:21:29 PM »
Very true Parker, America has everything, its a nice country, but im biased obviously.

So you should be!  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2013, 12:33:40 PM »
So you should be!  :D

Im sure if Parker lived in Australia he would agree.

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2013, 12:35:41 PM »
Im sure if Parker lived in Australia he would agree.

No doubt whatsoever 8)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 12:50:36 PM »
No doubt whatsoever 8)

but then again great australian anthony aundine wants to boycott the australian anthem, awesome australian :)

AVBG

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 12:59:48 PM »
but then again great australian anthony aundine wants to boycott the australian anthem, awesome australian :)

Egotistical P.O.S - doesn't deserve to be considered Australian - the only problem is no other country is stupid enough to accept him, maybe Afghanistan or Iraq?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 01:04:17 PM »

Egotistical P.O.S - doesn't deserve to be considered Australian - the only problem is no other country is stupid enough to accept him, maybe Afghanistan or Iraq?

you know what for all his rants on "white folks" i guarantee you not one aboriginal paid $49.95 for the Pay Per View.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
The first year that I ran the Pro show, 2001. The Aussie dollars was only at $0.43 So when I paid the sanction fees and prize money in $US it was more than double. It nearly put me under. It continued to be around $0.50 for the next few years, so it's nice to see it even out a bit.

By the way, the economy here is fine, interest rates are good, employment is high and everyone has a roof over their head.

TD

i agree with the first bit. but to say employment is high and everyone has  aroof over their head is not right.

employment stats are high- thats because the liberals changed the way they were counted..now if u work any hours at all, u are counted as "employed".
also, its never been more difficult to be able to purchase and own your own house...the liberal government caused a massive increase in house prices because they bouyed the economy but not spending on services and facilities, and selling assets.

now average joe cant buy a house and have a family live in it.

so although its been quite resilient, its on the back of digging holes in our land and dodgy stats...its hardly factual.

in fact many of our cities rank as the most expensive to live in- globally.

meanwhile the uber rich get uber richer and pay the same tax or less than what middle class australians do, banks are profiteering, there are more homeless and poverty stricken people than ever before.

as a result our people are looking after themselves more than ever- trying to get ahead at the expense of others- anything to get by...its becoming more and more like the US every day.

the $Au wont ever crush the $US anyways. its been around 100-107 or so for many months now. its more likely to go back to 75c than anything else. and to say the reserve bank doesnt understand global economy is like claiming you know brain surgery better than a forum of brain surgeons..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »
Our whore of a PM is a pawn of Obama and co.  Did you see the way she swooned over him when he was out here a year ago?    She is a paid servant of the corporations.  Oh the irony that Labour is supposed to be the "workers" party  ::)

When American prez say: jump , Aussie prime minister jump !.
When American prez says: sell uranium to India, Aussie sells uranium 4 India's atomic bomb !.
Etc,. etc,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »

Lee Priest should be president of Australia.

Anybody would do a better job than Julia Gillard. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 04:18:26 PM »
The first year that I ran the Pro show, 2001. The Aussie dollars was only at $0.43 So when I paid the sanction fees and prize money in $US it was more than double. It nearly put me under. It continued to be around $0.50 for the next few years, so it's nice to see it even out a bit.

By the way, the economy here is fine, interest rates are good, employment is high and everyone has a roof over their head.

TD

Like your BB & bike operations, but Tony everyone in Australia does NOT have a roof over their heads !

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »
I have been to US many times, Australia is much better, US is full of people on the poverty line and in poverty.
Australia FTW. Sorry but i found the US to be very third world, maybe its obamas fault, but the system there is fucked.

BRITISH COLONIAL FLAG  :P, Eureka 1 is nice flag !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2013, 04:25:23 PM »
Segway's in Australia? Were they be at?

Bondi Junction, 1 on the Bondi Road & 1 on George St., Sydney (black American rider) .