Author Topic: Arizona Muslim Man Guilty of 'Honor Killing' in Daughter's Death  (Read 1979 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Feb. 22, 2011

An Iraqi immigrant was found guilty of second degree murder today for running over his daughter, a crime motivated, prosecutors said, by the Arizona Muslim man's belief that the 20-year-old woman had become "too Westernized."

Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, was also convicted of aggravated assault, because the mother of his daughter's boyfriend was also injured when he ran down the two women with his Jeep Cherokee in a suburban Phoenix parking lot in the October 2009 incident.

Almaleki, who fled immediately after the incident, driving to Nogales, Mexico, was also convicted of two counts of leaving the scene of an accident.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/muslim-man-guilty-honor-killing-daughters-death/story?id=12975396

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Arizona Muslim Man Guilty of 'Honor Killing' in Daughter's Death
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:58:49 AM »
In before Assmed says not real Muslims, or that since Hindus do honor killings, this perfectly acceptable. Nothing but Muslim hate.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 10:02:53 AM »
So I take it loco this thick nick is your gimmick? You guys seem to have such a strong relationship.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 11:12:23 AM »
So I take it loco this thick nick is your gimmick? You guys seem to have such a strong relationship.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Who is thick nick, and what makes you think we have a strong relationship?  You have insulted me many times, but I have not insulted you once.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 11:47:17 AM »

I have no gimmicks. I been around here way longer then you Assmed. Ron or the mods have my permission to confirm that I have one only one handle.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 11:58:23 AM »
Too westernized -> probably was caught eating a kebab with swiss cheese  :D