Author Topic: Man kills door-to-door salesman: I’ll kill anybody that steps on my property  (Read 11306 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
All private residences in the US should be mined to prevent anyone from getting in or out.

Army of One

• Getbig V
He had no legitimate reason to trespass on his property. You should be allowed to kill anyone who illegally does, especially with signs posted.

Trollance?

booty

• Getbig V
What about the poor children going trick or treating at halloween with these kind of nutters around. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
He had no legitimate reason to trespass on his property. You should be allowed to kill anyone who illegally does, especially with signs posted.
That's bullshit, if you want people to stay of your property, No Trespassing signs aren't enough, you actually need to securely fence the boundaries and use locks at access points to the property, if this is done, and someone comes onto your property, then yes, it is trespassing, if you don't do this, you are just some lunatic who put up a sign.  Even then, you don't have the right to execute a trespasser unless your life is in imminent danger.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Nobody in this thread is arguing that what this man did was ok. You are a fucking agenda driven idiot.

STFU for once.
Here come the crazies!
V

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Trollance?
I recently mauled down a group of girl scouts trying to sell me cookies with a modified AR-15. These monsters need to be stopped.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
What about the poor children going trick or treating at halloween with these kind of nutters around. 
Considering that the average gun nutter is afraid of their own shadow, imagine the incredibly life threatening fear they would feel if a 10 year old girl trespassed on their property at Halloween dressed as a witch.  Those poor gun nutters, it must be unbearable to be constantly afraid.
V

booty

• Getbig V
I recently mauled down a group of girl scouts trying to sell me cookies with a modified AR-15. These monsters need to be stopped.
You just wanted their cookies, come on fess up.  

booty

• Getbig V
Considering that the average gun nutter is afraid of their own shadow, imagine the incredibly life threatening fear they would feel if a 10 year old girl trespassed on their property at Halloween dressed as a witch.  Those poor gun nutters, it must be unbearable to be constantly afraid.
It would be an excuse to shoot a little girl.  Nutters will always have excuses. 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
You just wanted their cookies, come on fess up.  
It was a low carb day, so it wasn't my fault.

booty

• Getbig V
It was a low carb day, so it wasn't my fault.
Yes low carb days will cause anybody to be crazy.   ;D 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

NRA response: trick or treaters should be accompanied by armed guards.

che

• Getbig V
In terms of the law, does the "no trespassing" sign give him right to shoot and kill? I am assuming no because the guy is being charged with murder. Getbiggers, speak on this.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/26/florida-man-kills-door-to-door-salesman-i%E2%80%99ll-kill-anybody-that-steps-on-my-property/

A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear.”

An off-duty Collier County sheriff’s deputy was nearby and heard the gunshots. When she arrived at Roop’s property, she found Rainey dying on the ground while Roop was in his garage reloading his handgun.

“He was telling the officer, ‘he stepped on my property, he trespassed, I’ll kill anybody that steps on my property,’ somewhere along them lines. It was just unbelievable,” one witness told the The News-Press. “She never flinched. She deserves a medal. I don’t think he was done [shooting].”

The deputy ordered Roop to drop his weapon and held him at gunpoint until police officers arrived.

Roop’s neighbors described him as “the neighborhood crazy.” Roop has a concealed weapons permit and approximately 14 firearms.

How about this one.http://colorlines.com/archives/2013/01/georgia_man_kills_cuban_immigrant_after_gps_sends_him_to_wrong_driveway.html

Georgia Man Kills Cuban Immigrant After GPS Sends Him to Wrong Driveway

Passengers in Diaz's car told police they were on their way to pick up a friend to go ice skating around 10:00 p.m. on Saturday when their GPS navigation system directed them to the wrong address. As they briefly stopped in Sailors' driveway, the Vietnam veteran and former missionary came out of his house with a .22 revolver and allegedly fired two shots. One was a warning, the other struck Diaz in the side of his head. Diaz died the following morning at a local hospital; the three passengers in his car were uninjured.

''This incident happened late in the evening hours when he was home with his wife and he assumed it was a home invasion and he maintains his innocence," attorney Mike Puglise told

Puglise claims Sailors only shot at Diaz after he accelerated toward him, but the police report contradicts that claim, noting that the car was actually leaving when the fatal shot was fired.

booty

• Getbig V
How about this one.

Georgia Man Kills Cuban Immigrant After GPS Sends Him to Wrong Driveway

Passengers in Diaz's car told police they were on their way to pick up a friend to go ice skating around 10:00 p.m. on Saturday when their GPS navigation system directed them to the wrong address. As they briefly stopped in Sailors' driveway, the Vietnam veteran and former missionary came out of his house with a .22 revolver and allegedly fired two shots. One was a warning, the other struck Diaz in the side of his head. Diaz died the following morning at a local hospital; the three passengers in his car were uninjured.

''This incident happened late in the evening hours when he was home with his wife and he assumed it was a home invasion and he maintains his innocence," attorney Mike Puglise told

Puglise claims Sailors only shot at Diaz after he accelerated toward him, but the police report contradicts that claim, noting that the car was actually leaving when the fatal shot was fired.

Wow these nutters will fire for any excuse.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
So did the whackjob buy and of the dead guy's steaks?  Don't want to miss that anabolic window.
a

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Too bad i haven't got a neighbour like this. I would have sent my wife to bring him cookies a long time ago.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Too bad i haven't got a neighbour like this. I would have sent my wife to bring him cookies a long time ago.

Surprise honey!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
There are around 7,000,000 CCW holders in America right now, about a million in Florida alone, of course you'll run into a few of these indefensible shootings a year, but statistically it's not a major problem.

Sad, but expected, and statistically not a troublesome thing.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Georgia and Florida  ::)

Fucking in-breed Red Necks!

Massacre North American whites and bring in the Nordics.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

A 15 year old girl that sang a solo at the Obama Inauguration a few weeks ago was shot and killed by a gang member in Chicago yesterday.

Wasn't even the lead story on the news. Strange how that works isn't it?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I think the issue is twofold.

These people have a misunderstanding of the law. They are under the impression they can kill anyone that comes onto their property.  We are not talking about Einsteins here. More than likely they have come to this conclusion from crappy TV shows.

In addition to that, they are just itching to get a kill in. They are psychopaths. Their desire for a kill combined with their misunderstanding of the law sees them taking potshots at people for stepping on their Goddamn lawn. They wouldn't go out and kill someone in the street, they still see that as murder. They are probably religious and are scared of going to hell but when someone steps on their lawn, they see justification in the eyes of the good Lord and blow some poor fuckers brains out.

Those like them should be put down.

This isn't really a gun ownership issue, it's a retard/psychopath issue.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV

We should check the homicide rate of your race in those states.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
They all had it coming. Jesus said so.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
It's not like either of these guys were going to re-write Beethoven's fifth