Author Topic: Man kills door-to-door salesman: I値l kill anybody that steps on my property  (Read 11312 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
i think this happened back in July of last year?

Only about 5 months ago.
X

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Then why do they make these signs?
To make money from gullible paranoid whackjobs who don't understand the law.  Citizens have a common law right to enter and leave your property.  Society couldn't work otherwise.  People if they really want others to not enter there property, need to securely fence the property and then securely lock access points to the property.  Then include signage that states No trespassers without permission and then you have a better chance than not of a successful trespass prosecution.  Trespass isn't always easy to prove, and their isn't a judge that is going to consider a door to door salesperson as a trespasser unless their is incriminating evidence indicating otherwise, and in this case, their isn't any.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah it's a slippery slope.  Old man can say "I feared for my life" and could easily walk, given the right jury. 

He's an old man with bad heart.  This guy is 28 with drug arrests.  However, the old man's statements will probably get him jail.  "I feared for my life" and "lawyer" should be the only 2 things the old man said.

Instead, he gets himself 20 years with that braggadocio bullshite.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
yeah it's a slippery slope.  Old man can say "I feared for my life" and could easily walk, given the right jury. 

He's an old man with bad heart.  This guy is 28 with drug arrests.  However, the old man's statements will probably get him jail.  "I feared for my life" and "lawyer" should be the only 2 things the old man said.

Instead, he gets himself 20 years with that braggadocio bullshite.
I doubt it, the guy has a prior of pulling a gun on a meter reader and made regular complaints about children playing in front of the house, couple that with the fact neighbours and police seen him as the local crazy, things aren't looking good for this guy.  Check out the case of Donny Aaron who was on a MMA show called "CAGED" and ran a MMA GYM.  He was in a similar situation where he arrived at his fathers home to find a strange car in his driveway that was just leaving and he didn't recognise the man, so he followed the guy up the road, the man then pulled over and supposedly yelled at Donny when questioned about who he was and what he was doing at his fathers house, he then supposedly made threatening gestures at which point Donny shot him dead.  Donny tried all the I was scared bullshit, it didn't work, he is currently serving 5 years for negligent homicide.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=In%20LACO%2020110112194.xml
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I doubt it, the guy has a prior of pulling a gun on a meter reader and made regular complaints about children playing in front of the house, couple that with the fact neighbours and police seen him as the local crazy, things aren't looking good for this guy.  Check out the case of Donny Aaron who was on a MMA show called "CAGED" and ran a MMA GYM.  He was in a similar situation where he arrived at his fathers home to find a strange car in his driveway that was just leaving and he didn't recognise the man, so he followed the guy up the road, the man then pulled over and supposedly yelled at Donny when questioned about who he was and what he was doing at his fathers house, he then supposedly made threatening gestures at which point Donny shot him dead.  Donny tried all the I was scared bullshit, it didn't work, he is currently serving 5 years for negligent homicide.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=In%20LACO%2020110112194.xml

but Donny followed the dude up the road.  He chased him.  Kinda like that zimmerman thing, why he'll likely see time - no matter what the confrontation was, we know that the shooter went blocks after someone who wasn't a threat.

old man COULD HAVE claimed despite the past, this dude really did some at him for drugs and money and threaten him.  it was on his property.  bragging about it to cops was stupid.  he maybe could have beat it.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Not only that, but each armed guard of each house, should himself have an armed guard. I always say, "If you don't guard the guard, what good is the guard?"

But what if the salesman has an armed guard?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
In terms of the law, does the "no trespassing" sign give him right to shoot and kill? I am assuming no because the guy is being charged with murder. Getbiggers, speak on this.

If there are signs to not trespass then he deserved to get shot.  No different than a military institution that has "deadly force will be used" notices for trespassers.  No Trespassing does not mean "except for salesmen"
People have the right to knock on your door...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Once when I was looking fo a house to do an install for Uverse I had to pull over to the curb in order to make phone calls and do some laptop work...a crazy guy whose house I pulled in front of hassled me over parking there while I did this.  An AT&T lawyer had to come out with a cop and tell him that he didn't control the curb in front of his house.

Another time I had to access lines, terminals, and pedestals in a back yard to fix a buried drop for his rear neighbor...he objected and out came a company lawyer with a cop to tell him to take a hike, in a nice way of course...

Cell phone station site on a rural ranch near Brenham Texas...Time for maintenance...the window for cell site maintenance is between 11 pm and 4 am...rancher came out with rifle and held us at gunpoint...Lawyers and cops came and leaned on him.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
america... gun fans of peace

Natural Man

• Getbig V
america... gun fans of peace
there are paranoid people everywhere, not all have access to guns tho.