Author Topic: How much hours does muscle GROW last after the training  (Read 944 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
How much hours does muscle GROW last after the training
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:50:26 AM »
For how long periond does the growing lasts when i finish the training?from my exeprience after 48 hours they stop assimilating any nutrient-i mean if i finish the training let say monday at 10am in the time frame of 48 hours i see changes with every meal i take,and after 48 hours i start shrinking-my muscle doesnt respond after that so i figured that after 48 hours the protein assimilation is gone!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: How much hours does muscle GROW last after the training
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:00:33 AM »
For how long periond does the growing lasts when i finish the training?from my exeprience after 48 hours they stop assimilating any nutrient-i mean if i finish the training let say monday at 10am in the time frame of 48 hours i see changes with every meal i take,and after 48 hours i start shrinking-my muscle doesnt respond after that so i figured that after 48 hours the protein assimilation is gone!

Post lifting weights the muscle repairing phase lasts exactly 2days 4hrs 32.9934seconds. After this time elapses, your muscles will return to normal pre workout size. Unless your on steroids, then the repair phase lasts indefinitely.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:21:11 AM »
There are too many variants to answer this bro, for example where you buy the protein from and whether you are stacking it with gakic makes a HUGE difference i'm NOT JOKING

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:55:51 AM »
Everyone is different, but for the most part, your muscles don't grow any number of hours etc. they grow while you sleep... that is why they say diet and rest is 95% of getting bigger and stronger. If you don't sleep enough... IE train hard, stay out partying days on end, your muscles will not grow.

To sum up its not that complicated:

Train hard enough to damage your muscle tissue...
Eat sufficient protein for the healing process...
Get plenty of sleep so the process can take place...

How fat you get during this process depends on your caloric intake and what else you besides protein.

This is the simplified version of how to build bigger muscles.
$

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 06:45:15 AM »
The 'growth' process happens For as long as you sore imo..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:34 AM »
hey let me take a wild stab in the dark.... maybe just maybe this depends on the individual person?!?