Author Topic: lapierre good guy  (Read 6104 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lapierre good guy
« on: January 31, 2013, 04:27:07 AM »

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/26/florida-man-kills-door-to-door-salesman-i%E2%80%99ll-kill-anybody-that-steps-on-my-property/

A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear.”

An off-duty Collier County sheriff’s deputy was nearby and heard the gunshots. When she arrived at Roop’s property, she found Rainey dying on the ground while Roop was in his garage reloading his handgun.

“He was telling the officer, ‘he stepped on my property, he trespassed, I’ll kill anybody that steps on my property,’ somewhere along them lines. It was just unbelievable,” one witness told the The News-Press. “She never flinched. She deserves a medal. I don’t think he was done [shooting].”

The deputy ordered Roop to drop his weapon and held him at gunpoint until police officers arrived.

Roop’s neighbors described him as “the neighborhood crazy.” Roop has a concealed weapons permit and approximately 14 firearms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: lapierre good guy
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:33:41 AM »

So now the NRA is responsible for every murderer? 

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/26/florida-man-kills-door-to-door-salesman-i%E2%80%99ll-kill-anybody-that-steps-on-my-property/

A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear.”

An off-duty Collier County sheriff’s deputy was nearby and heard the gunshots. When she arrived at Roop’s property, she found Rainey dying on the ground while Roop was in his garage reloading his handgun.

“He was telling the officer, ‘he stepped on my property, he trespassed, I’ll kill anybody that steps on my property,’ somewhere along them lines. It was just unbelievable,” one witness told the The News-Press. “She never flinched. She deserves a medal. I don’t think he was done [shooting].”

The deputy ordered Roop to drop his weapon and held him at gunpoint until police officers arrived.

Roop’s neighbors described him as “the neighborhood crazy.” Roop has a concealed weapons permit and approximately 14 firearms.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:26:17 AM »
So now the NRA is responsible for every murderer?  

Yes. To libtards like the resident idiot, blacken, all gun owners are murderers and the NRA is responsible. He probably believes that only Republicans carry guns and that they are still responsible for the sad state of the economy.

Stay tuned for more of blacken's moronic posts.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:35:35 AM »

333... identity revealed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:48:51 AM »
Yes. To libtards like the resident idiot, blacken, all gun owners are murderers and the NRA is responsible. He probably believes that only Republicans carry guns and that they are still responsible for the sad state of the economy.

Stay tuned for more of blacken's moronic posts.

talking snakes, 6000 year old earth,hahahahahahahaha who's the retard,four more years of crying,then another 8 with clinton :D :D :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:56:29 AM »
talking snakes, 6000 year old earth,hahahahahahahaha who's the retard,four more years of crying,then another 8 with clinton :D :D :D :D

So how does all that gibberish that you posted excuse you  from being a retard who still kisses Obama's nutsack?

Explain.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:17:51 AM »
So how does all that gibberish that you posted excuses you  from being a retard who still kisses Obama's nutsack?

Explain.

Do you believe in talking snakes and trees with magic fruit?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 06:20:23 AM »
Do you believe in talking snakes and trees with magic fruit?

Do you believe in the "big bang theory" and that all life came from single cell organisms?

And what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 06:35:56 AM »
Do you believe in the "big bang theory" and that all life came from single cell organisms?

I think people should have free will and the 2nd amendment should be honoured.

Do you believe in a talking snake and tree with magic fruit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 06:41:48 AM »
333... identity revealed.
I'm not a violent person.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 07:46:11 AM »
I think people should have free will and the 2nd amendment should be honoured.

you know he does,hahahaahah he can't even admit what he believes      priceless

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »
I'm not a violent person.

But indeed you are just look at your posts.

You just cant walk the walk, so you talk instead.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 10:10:49 AM »

Oh definitely. Most Christians, when confronted with a simple question such as this, runs away because even they cannot defend such idiotic beliefs. Well, a pure born moron such as Coach can, but Dario seems to be an intelligent person and I truly hope he can look past his limited mental upbringing and question his belief system and truly figure one thing for himself;

Talking snakes and magic fruit don't actually exist.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »

Wow... that's just insane.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 12:30:01 PM »

you seem to have a poor understanding of the theories of evolution and the big bang. Neither claim to be the origin of things.  Now, do you believe in talking snakes and magic fruit?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 05:18:49 AM »
Yes I do.

And so does Obama.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 05:20:19 AM »

I am not you.

I am not a coward like you.

You are too much of a coward to admit your "messiah" is a failure. Getting 4 more years doesn't change that, it just means you and the other 52% in this country are morons.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »
you seem to have a poor understanding of the theories of evolution and the big bang. Neither claim to be the origin of things.  Now, do you believe in talking snakes and magic fruit?

Really?

What is the big bang theory? And is there more evidence of it than existence of God?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 05:28:31 AM »
If I am nut job for believing in something I never saw, then what should I call all of you who have evidence before your very eyes that Obama is a failure yet you voted for him again, you still believe in him and continue to support him.

Yeah. I think retards would be the perfect word.

Pssss, Obama says he is a CHRISTIAN.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 05:43:59 AM »
Really?

What is the big bang theory? And is there more evidence of it than existence of God?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 06:43:37 AM »

HAHAHAHAA!!!

So no evidence to support these man made theories.

When I was in High School for a theory to become a law, scientists needed to have irrefutable proof. NOW, that has been done away with. These are still "theories". By man who can't recognize that the complexity of cells and everything we see around us could never have been the product of evolution or pure coincidence.

Again, if I am a fool for believing in God, then what can we call you people who claim to be intelligent in your own opinion but continue to believe and support the worst president ever?

Back at you. You poor, blinded soul:

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 06:45:04 AM »
Yes I do.

And so does Obama.

So you believe god wanted Obama to be reelected? ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »
So you believe god wanted Obama to be reelected? ;D

I don't know how you got to that conclusion from my last post.

I am a nutjob, according to you, for believing in talking snake, yet you support a similar nutjob who is in the White House. HEHEHEHEH!! Went right over your head. Didn't it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 07:09:16 AM »
Can any of you atheist, evolution believers help Mr. Dawkins here. Because the fact is, if there is no one has ever seen an evolutionary process that has ever increased the information in the genome, then evolution is a lie or not what you believe it to be.

Ah, and the answer can't be it takes millions of years. Since you claim the earth is hundreds of millions of years old, such evolutionary process would have been seen by now.  So, come up with something or keep your little theories to yourself.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 07:13:37 AM »