Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135603 times)

vigilante

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2004, 10:14:48 AM »
The oarl was going to be much more convinient for me with my work schedule, but if it makes that big a differnce, I'll work it out.  I was planing to take the 4AD about 1-2 hours before my work outs.  Gunnz commented on taking it close to your workout instead of morning and evening?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2004, 04:14:51 PM »
The oarl was going to be much more convinient for me with my work schedule, but if it makes that big a differnce, I'll work it out.  I was planing to take the 4AD about 1-2 hours before my work outs.  Gunnz commented on taking it close to your workout instead of morning and evening?

I don't recall ever saying to take it before your workout vs. morning and evening.  I personally take 4derm (4ad transdermal) 1st thing in the morning if I am going straight to work, and right before bed.  If I am working out in the morning, I take it AFTER my workout and shower, and then again before bed.

Hope this helps and it should help work around your work schedule.

big baller

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: December 27, 2004, 04:22:06 PM »
is this the same thing as methyl-1-test by max muscle

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #278 on: December 27, 2004, 08:24:29 PM »
is this the same thing as methyl-1-test by max muscle

If you are talking about M1T being the same as methyl 1 test, yes.

Monstasquat

• Getbig II
  • Train like your insane so you dont feel the pain!
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2005, 07:50:56 PM »
When using M1T is it nessesarty to frontload with 4 ad.... I do know PCT is a must though! THanks

Too Old 4 this

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: January 07, 2005, 12:50:59 AM »
Here is a warning re: M-1T from a popular site that sells it. Read this and tell me if it's worth the risk.

Cautions/Warnings: Do not use this product if you are female, if you are a male under the age of 21 or you have not reached full maturity. Do not use this product if you have or have a family history of liver, kidney or prostrate disease or endocrine conditions. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. You should consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you have any other medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing.

U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.

***Hmm breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, infertility in males, clitoral enlargement in females, possible liver problems, kidney problems, prostate problems*** And we thought herpes was bad.

***You tell me if it's worth the risk for a few extra pounds on your bench. Trust me, I once thought the guys who can lift small school buses were cool. Now they look like they are 110 years old when they are in their 30's. When you get older chicks don't care what you can lift. They care about how you look & how fit your "package downstairs is". Now ask yourself this question, Does any body building judge or any woman care if Dexter Jackson can lift more than Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman? I know alot of women who like Dexter's & Gustavo's physique better than Ronnie or Jay's. Personally most guys including myself would be happy to look like Arnold in his prime. Arnold took no where near the crap top pros are using today. Having side effects like the one's mentioned on M-1T warning label are not worth it.**

By the way, I think the government regardless of which party holds the presidency needs to focus more on fighting crime, drugs & keeping our streets safe more than worrying about pro-hormones/pro-steroids. What's a bigger risk? A lowlife trying to sell a highschool kid heroin, PCP etc or some guy at the gym taking M-1T? Someone tell these politicians to wake up!! OK I'm done ranting, but that warning label above is legit!

Happy New Year!!

clawdad

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2005, 02:01:02 AM »
those same sides are there with  gear (liver toxicity,  "deca"-d*ck,etc.)as well, not just M1T.  It's up to the individual to decide if any "supplementation" of that kind is for them or not.
My .02

Clawdad

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2005, 03:20:34 AM »
Here is a warning re: M-1T from a popular site that sells it. Read this and tell me if it's worth the risk.

Cautions/Warnings: Do not use this product if you are female, if you are a male under the age of 21 or you have not reached full maturity. Do not use this product if you have or have a family history of liver, kidney or prostrate disease or endocrine conditions. This product should be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise. You should consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you have any other medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, consult with your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing.

U.S. Federal Trade Commission Warning: This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males, and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.

***Hmm breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, infertility in males, clitoral enlargement in females, possible liver problems, kidney problems, prostate problems*** And we thought herpes was bad.

***You tell me if it's worth the risk for a few extra pounds on your bench. Trust me, I once thought the guys who can lift small school buses were cool. Now they look like they are 110 years old when they are in their 30's. When you get older chicks don't care what you can lift. They care about how you look & how fit your "package downstairs is". Now ask yourself this question, Does any body building judge or any woman care if Dexter Jackson can lift more than Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman? I know alot of women who like Dexter's & Gustavo's physique better than Ronnie or Jay's. Personally most guys including myself would be happy to look like Arnold in his prime. Arnold took no where near the crap top pros are using today. Having side effects like the one's mentioned on M-1T warning label are not worth it.**

By the way, I think the government regardless of which party holds the presidency needs to focus more on fighting crime, drugs & keeping our streets safe more than worrying about pro-hormones/pro-steroids. What's a bigger risk? A lowlife trying to sell a highschool kid heroin, PCP etc or some guy at the gym taking M-1T? Someone tell these politicians to wake up!! OK I'm done ranting, but that warning label above is legit!

Happy New Year!!
+
To me, yes, it is worth the risk.  To others, maybe not.  If a normal, healthy adult takes M1T, chances are as long as they are taking PCT and other precautions, they should be just fine.  Most of the sides you mentioned are because of high test levels, what BBers strive for, and if PCT is followed, it is negated within a week if it has shown up.
Lots of work to do :-(

Monstasquat

• Getbig II
  • Train like your insane so you dont feel the pain!
« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2005, 04:44:35 PM »
Here is the deal..... I just started my cycle of M1T (Legal Gear) Im going to do 10MG the first week, then 20 for the second and third week...(only doing 3 weeks) I did no front loading with any 4derm or 4ad..... Anyway i got milk thistle and horthorn berries for liver and blood pressure.... The problem is here i Have NOVEDEX EXTreme by Gaspari.... I understand that Novla or 6 oxo surfice for PCT... What does everyone think of this stuff and the cycle let me know this is my first M1T cycle.... Plus in the past I've done Andro and whatnot and never used pct but i understant M1T is more potent... I just dont want to fuck myself up in the PCT if you know what im saying....  From what ive heard Novedex should be good, but let me know whats the deal.........

Pat

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2005, 09:52:43 AM »
M1t is killing my kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOL what a p***y, c'mon dawg... no one said bodybuilding will be easy
Never Big Enough

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2005, 09:54:28 AM »

Happy New Year!!

shut da hell up, what a fag
Never Big Enough

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #286 on: January 18, 2005, 12:00:14 PM »

Happy New Year!!
everybody is entitled to an opinion!

VisPreludeVtec

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2005, 07:14:35 AM »
I am 20 years old and I want to order some M1T today because it is illegal to buy tommorow. I know you shouldn't take it unless your 21 but what would it do If i started taking it now. the supp. I am on now is NoX2 and NoX2 extender also with creatine and protein. Could I add M1T in for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as long as I use some sort of PCT?

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #288 on: January 19, 2005, 07:17:49 AM »
I am 20 years old and I want to order some M1T today because it is illegal to buy tommorow. I know you shouldn't take it unless your 21 but what would it do If i started taking it now. the supp. I am on now is NoX2 and NoX2 extender also with creatine and protein. Could I add M1T in for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as long as I use some sort of PCT?
just take M1T with creatine forget about NoC crap
i used it before and it didnt work for me!
make sure you get proper Pct adn up your calories according to your body!

good luck!

VisPreludeVtec

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2005, 07:46:54 AM »

just take M1T with creatine forget about NoC crap
i used it before and it didnt work for me!
make sure you get proper Pct adn up your calories according to your body!

good luck!

I am 6'1 weigh 225. With taking creatine and protein shakes along with M1T how mnay calories should I intake? also what is the best PCT to buy. Also i was wondering what the best vitimins would be to take. thanks

Heavy a** weights

• Getbig III
  • Big baby Jesus
« Reply #290 on: January 19, 2005, 07:59:51 AM »
should i use pcp efter the m1t cycle or during?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2005, 12:51:58 PM »
pcp

PCP? or do you mean PCT? If you ment PCT then you'll do that after your cycle.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2005, 01:28:50 AM »
should i use pcp efter the m1t cycle or during?
People...Nobody should be using these substances if they don't even know what PCT is.  Gain the knowledge before you put this stuff in your body.  Does it work...yes, but this should be researched well before you begin a cycle.  At best you won't gain anything, at worst you could do real damage to your body by not knowing enough about it.  Read up on it.  Not just this FAQ, but everything you can possible learn.  Then come to us for tweaking of a cycle.

DMG

• Getbig IV
  • A monster is born...
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2005, 05:49:25 PM »
Hey Gijoe, do you think we should delete this thread now that M1T is illegal to use, and is considered a steroid? Just wondering.
Team Testosterone

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #294 on: January 22, 2005, 01:57:46 AM »
Hey Gijoe, do you think we should delete this thread now that M1T is illegal to use, and is considered a steroid? Just wondering.
I would say leave it for now.  The hardcore board talks to steroid use (hypothetically of course), so I don't see us doing it presenting a problem.  None of us REALLY use it, so we aren't breaking any law talking about it.  It is like talking about having sex with farm animals, it's illegal to act on it, but not talk about it, and nobody does it (except GEO).

Heavy a** weights

• Getbig III
  • Big baby Jesus
« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2005, 12:24:37 PM »
I have someting caled formestane for ptc pct is that ok. I think i start to develop some gyno i still take after the cycle or what?

pink

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: January 31, 2005, 07:35:21 PM »
Anyone notice any hair loss due to M1T?
Or am i just imagining?
Any fix for this if it is causing it to creep?

suzukibadboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »
Hi, this is my first post to the board.
I have read the FAQs for the topic of M1t....unfortunateley i am just confusing myself by reading all the information and getting confused with the abbreviations.

Okay i know im thick but i need some of you guys to give me the answers in plain English.

Heres my questions.

I have a tub of 180 capsules M1T..I have a tub of Milk thistle,

I workout regularly and take
V12 Turbo,
glucomine
creatine
multi vitamins.

I want to start M1t on a 4 week cycle but need to know how long to take milk thistle for first and do i stop milk thistle to start the M1t.
Also , do i have to take anything else along side M1T and do i carry on Milk thistle during taking M1t?

Any help without the abbreviations would be appreciated.

Pete

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2005, 04:07:13 AM »
I have milk thistle and saw palmetto. Should i save them till after the cycle or take them during?

I will be taking 6 oxo afterwards aswell.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #299 on: March 09, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
HEY GI JOE ;)

Why is it that a person cannot take this stuff unless they have been lifting for an extended amount of time?!  Does anybody know what might happen to a person who took it say........3 or so years too early????? ;)