Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135719 times)

Haevy a** weights

Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #300 on: March 13, 2005, 06:00:47 PM »
What stuff?

big baller

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #301 on: March 29, 2005, 01:44:17 PM »
If i am taking a m-1-t and i get a drug test what will it show up as and how can i get it out of my body in two weeks

scarfacetm187

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2005, 09:59:40 PM »
i have been lifting for awhile, just on creatine, protein and stuff, what would happen if i take the m1t correctly if i havent taken anything lighter prior?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2005, 05:06:36 PM »
i have been lifting for awhile, just on creatine, protein and stuff, what would happen if i take the m1t correctly if i havent taken anything lighter prior?

You'll make some gains. Just make sure you've got your PCT before you start taking the M1T.

JStainless

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2005, 10:45:28 AM »
Im finishing up my M1T on wed, and i had ordered the tamoxifen Citrate from CEMProducts.com. It came in some cheap plastic bottle, and was never really air sealed by a machine or anything.. it also has a cheaply printed out label on it stating that its Tamoxifen Citrate, 50ml and also says "Not for human Consumption". IS this safe to have? It is exactly the stuff in the picture found here

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=yhst-20189112917352&query=tamoxifen&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cemproducts.com%2Fnsearch.html

Also, how mcuh should i take a day, and when, and how? Do i just drink the liquid?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2005, 12:16:04 PM »
Yea go ahead & use it. It should be fine. Every time I've bought Nolva in liquid form it's always said that.

JStainless

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: May 18, 2005, 03:50:23 AM »
How much should i take per day and when?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #307 on: May 18, 2005, 10:39:39 AM »
I would take 1ml per day for the first two weeks & then 1/2ml per day for the second.

ART1NUT

« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2005, 03:58:07 PM »
G.I. JOE,

I've taken a couple of cycles of Methyl-1 Testosterone Xtreme 90 (387) mg caps by IDS, with awesome results.
4 week cycles on & off, just 10MG a day worked great. During the 4 weeks off I kept getting stronger & stronger.
I've held on to everything I gained without any pre -ycle/ post-cycle supplements.

This post was really interesting.
I'm going to try the 4-AD pre-cycle & 6OXO post-cycle.

I bought 5 bottles of M1T before it became illegal. Gotta use 'em up!

By the way, I specified the 387 mg cap above for a reason. There is a MIT by IDS out there that is only 90mg caps in a very similiar looking bottle. Don't get scammed.

HUGESQUATTER

« Reply #309 on: July 15, 2005, 07:09:30 AM »
G.I. JOE,

Please answer when you have time.
Could I front load with normal 4-AD liquid that you drink. Instead of the transdermal type.
Is there a big difference?

flax24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: August 24, 2005, 11:19:47 AM »
can i cycle m1t with winstrol,would that be a good combo?

flax24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2005, 05:04:31 AM »
i was think about taking winny and m1t  what do you guys think i should take before or after my cycle and the amount i should take. i do alot of research but i dont know much about pct's

JStainless

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: August 25, 2005, 05:23:19 PM »
Stacking 1ad and Ando Technologies M1T? would that work out alright.

Has anyone ever tried Ando Technologies? The last time i used M1T it was from Legal Gear.

dddd

Re: M1T FAQ please help with stack
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2005, 09:23:39 PM »
I was thinkn of taking T100 with Tribulus. I weigh 175lbs. How many mg of each do you suggest? I appreciate any input. These supplemnts are on   www.heavyweights.net

todkbear

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2005, 04:15:08 PM »
Can you still get M1T anywhere? I've looked on numerous sites and several local shops with no luck.
Hasn't this substance been banned by our over protective government? Where can I turn? Will I ever experience what could have been with M1T?

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »
M1T is placebo.  It may give you 2-5 lbs more than if you lifed and ate just as hard with creatine.   The 4AD is what puts on the <water> weight.   

Pro Hormones DO NOT WORK!

and GI JOE IS GONE IN IRAQ.  Simply wish him luck and don't burden him with questions.
D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #316 on: January 15, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »
someone delete this fucking thread already, jesus christ

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2006, 09:36:11 AM »
Ok, I know GIjoe is gone... and this thread is really old.... but im hoping someone else will reply to this.

I just signed up here and ive read all the posts in this topic and Istill have some questions. Hpefully someone will answer and help me out.

What would happen if say, you took them (M1T) without anything else, just the pills. ALso without much past workout experence. One of my friends bought some and got me a bottle. Hes already been using them and has said he has gained 6 pounds in under a week... he eats a lot but doesn't work out much but he works on a oil rig so its hard labor but still not as benifical as a gym. He isn't taking anything with them, just the pills.

I decided to do some research before taking them and so far Im not too sure I want to take them, at least for a while. I work out on and off for the past year, im about 6ft and weight 160, im scronny but have tone and definition but not much mass. Ive only taked creatine once before for a month or so and since then haven't used any suppliments.

So do I need all the other stuff listed with it, what would happen if I dont have them, same with if I haven't been working out steady for the past while. I can only really work out hard for one week then two weeks off as im away on a rig, again its hard labor work but not as good as a gym.

Can someone help me out im not sure if I should start taking the stuff or wait and take them later and start working out hard before I do.

Thanks,
X

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2006, 10:04:12 AM »
M1T is placebo.  It may give you 2-5 lbs more than if you lifed and ate just as hard with creatine.   The 4AD is what puts on the <water> weight.   
Pro Hormones DO NOT WORK!

Not sure where u got your information. 

M1T was first investigated back in the 1950's.  They did not develop it as a commercial steroid until recently (before the new ban).  According to William Llewellyn, "Truth be told, the potency of methyl-1-testosterone exceeds that of every prescription anabolic steroid currently sold." Llewellyn continues, "Like Anadrol, M1T is not necessarily a friendly steroid, but is definitely an effective one."  The only reason it was listed as a prohormone and not a steroid is because when the 1991 law was written this steroid was unknown.

M1T is not a 'placebo'.  Take the right dosage, eat right and sleep and you should have a great effect. 

Due to the fact that it was recently taken off the market, many people still have M1T in their possession.  Therefore this thread should stay around for a while....

mickaveli2001

• Getbig I
« Reply #319 on: March 10, 2006, 10:35:04 AM »
What is AD, and where do I get this stuff? I have M1T (5mg tabs), and can get milk thistle from my local store, what else would I need to get?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2006, 12:18:20 PM »
What the hell does milk thistle do? I never took that stuff. Damn, I could've been huge by now.

O.k. seriously, what's the point of milk thistle?

I think saw palmetto's good though.
X

Purge_WTF

« Reply #321 on: November 18, 2006, 01:39:59 PM »
  Milk thistle keeps the liver healthy.

And yes, M-1-T does work.

whitewidow

« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
  Milk thistle keeps the liver healthy.

And yes, M-1-T does work.

i wouldnt use milk thistle while on cycle though. even post cycle there are better detoxifiers then milk thistle.

Sommy

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #323 on: November 18, 2006, 09:06:46 PM »

what's the shelf life of this stuff?  I have an old bottle of Ergopharm - probably 3 years old.  Do you think it's still any good?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #324 on: November 23, 2006, 10:09:21 AM »
I wonder if I should take Milk thistle?
X