Author Topic: Today is the First day of Black History Month  (Read 27522 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Today is the First day of Black History Month
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
not only hot but classic song
She was hot, now a MILF but still worth banging probably has a decent ass kinda wide but not too wide.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
This has turned into Parker's old school jams?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2013, 03:51:30 PM »
This has turned into Parker's old school jams?
No that thread continues on, go post up a tune over there Archer. This thread is just a few tunes to celebrate the day.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »
this tune is a real masterpiece, just listen to the pain and anguish in the man's voice

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2013, 04:00:13 PM »
No that thread continues on, go post up a tune over there Archer. This thread is just a few tunes to celebrate the day.
yes this thread is strictly about black history month, this thread will go on for some time. It will soon gain national recognition anand ainvitation from Obama to a special meeting and trip to the white house, lots of history being made right now in this thread, i dont expect any contribution to black history month to be more powerful than this thread

the purpose here is to celebrate this month and extend that month for many many more months to come, lots of media coverage and world recognition helping bringing in new sponsers that are needed for such a great cause, alot of good works are made possible by this special dedication
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
yes this thread is strictly about black history month, this thread will go on for some time. It will soon gain national recognition anand ainvitation from Obama to a special meeting and trip to the white house, lots of history being made right now in this thread, i dont expect any contribution to black history month to be more powerful than this thread

the purpose here is to celebrate this month and extend that month for many many more months to come, lots of media coverage and world recognition helping bringing in new sponsers that are needed for such a great cause, alot of good works are made possible by this special dedication
Exactly, we got to keep in going in appreciation of all the black athletes and bodybuilders where would be without them a few gold medals in the white sporting events suck as swimming and skiing other than that we wouldn't be shit in the Olympics. Maybe Obama will send a bus ticket for Falcon and myself to go express appreciation.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »
Exactly, we got to keep in going in appreciation of all the black athletes and bodybuilders where would be without them a few gold medals in the white sporting events suck as swimming and skiing other than that we wouldn't be shit in the Olympics. Maybe Obama will send a bus ticket for Falcon and myself to go express appreciation.

white dudes pwn the fuck outta black dudes in the bench man

and in strongman comps as well

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »
lots of history being made right now in this thread

8)

I would like to "know" Vanessa Williams.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2013, 05:06:45 PM »
white dudes pwn the fuck outta black dudes in the bench man

and in strongman comps as well
Really? Some are strong and a backflip to boot.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2013, 05:22:19 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

This fellow JJ Gibson in the film there sounds like a great role model for our young African American men and the Caucasians to boot.

Quote from: JJ Gibson-Falcon
Young man it really doesn't matter what I take, but as a young man all you should be doing is making sure you getting A's and B's in school, not eating junk food, and staying out of trouble then lifting!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »
This fellow JJ Gibson in the film there sounds like a great role model for our young African American men and the Caucasians to boot.

Exactly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2013, 05:30:58 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
tat dude has some sick videos , crazy hops
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2013, 05:36:14 PM »
tat dude has some sick videos , crazy hops
Pretty he's good at talking too no ebonics, I need to learn ebonics but its constantly changing cant keep up.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2013, 06:29:15 PM »
many fantastic singers and athletes and business people from the black community........a few of my favorites......nat king cole......luther vandross.....lou rawls......dizzy gillespie......jimmy smith......cannonball adderley.......robert johnson of bet......barry gordy......don king......jackie robinson......gale sayers......barry sanders......jc watts.......reggie white......sugar ray robinson.

just to name a few ultra successful black men.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »
many fantastic singers and athletes and business people from the black community........a few of my favorites......nat king cole......luther vandross.....lou rawls......dizzy gillespie......jimmy smith......cannonball adderley.......robert johnson of bet......barry gordy......don king......jackie robinson......gale sayers......barry sanders......jc watts.......reggie white......sugar ray robinson.

just to name a few ultra successful black men.
lets try to keep this thread more positive brother
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »
We got to help keep Blacks off Heme Iron too much fried chicken, chitlins (pig intestines) and fried potatoes could be detrimental to the race. Grape drank is good for them which is a part of their diet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »
We got to help keep Blacks off Heme Iron too much fried chicken, chitlins (pig intestines) and fried potatoes could be detrimental to the race. Grape drank is good for them which is a part of their diet.

yeah i tell all black people about heme iron, i remember talking to this older black lady some months back she was tell me she "had that arthritis", i than began to inform her about the two types of iron, she was very greatful i told her such informations im sure she gave me a secret ancient african american blessing for my good deed
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2013, 07:17:16 PM »
For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the impact of slaves in this country.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country now should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom, peace and wealthy economy? Oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of your slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the healthiest, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their father and mother to this country.

Blacks should celebrate their history, especially the time of being slaves. Look at what's happening in Africa right now, descendants of slaves should be very grateful for white people bringing their slave ancestors to America and other civilized continents.

Therefore, at this special moment of black history month, every black people should celebrate for their slave heritage, "be black, be slave, be grateful."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2013, 07:27:02 PM »
For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the effect of slaves in this country. Even if they do know something about slaves, it is the history of slaves, not what is happening now, it is history, it is past. And to use what happened in the past to complain about what is happening now is just pure stupid and illogical.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country now should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom and wealthy economy? Oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of your slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the healthiest, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their father and mother to this country.

Blacks should celebrate their history, especially the time of being slaves. Look at what's happening in Africa right now, descendants of slaves should be very grateful for white people bringing their slave ancestors to America and other civilized continents.

Therefore, at this special moment of black history month, every black people should celebrate for their slave heritage, "be black, be slave, be grateful."
Excellent, the slaves paid the price for the current blacks to live as they do in America some don't have it so good here some do. Would Obama be President if the slaves had not paid the "price of slavery" I say no.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the impact of slaves in this country.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country now should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom, peace and wealthy economy? Oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty and most of them are experiencing civil war.

QFT

I saw a bumper sticker once that said 'if our forefathers would have known what the modern America is like, they would have picked their own cotton'. I couldn't help but laugh..

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »
I think this is an appropriate space to honor some of Getbig's esteemed members of the African-American community.

- Benny B's heroic (and usually solitary) endeavors in standing up to 333386 and his band of white pointy-hat racists on the political discussions board.  This man will NOT be relegated to the bottom of the post.

- Blacken's unwavering support and commitment to the Obama administration...and he lets a bodybuilding board know ALL about it!

- Wiggs - This man rides horses.  Ardent defender and awakener of the sheep who are falling prey to the New World Order.  This man WILL steal your hot white girlfriend. 

- BayGBM - This merciful man refuses to expose the legions of Getbiggers messaging him on their closeted man-lust for oily, sweaty, beef-tacular men. 

- True Adonis - Proud Black Confederate who lives within a massive authentic plantation house.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2013, 08:03:04 PM »
I think this is an appropriate space to honor some of Getbig's esteemed members of the African-American community.

- Benny B's heroic (and usually solitary) endeavors in standing up to 333386 and his band of white pointy-hat racists on the political discussions board.  This man will NOT be relegated to the bottom of the post.

- Blacken's unwavering support and commitment to the Obama administration...and he lets a bodybuilding board know ALL about it!

- Wiggs - This man rides horses.  Ardent defender and awakener of the sheep who are falling prey to the New World Order.  This man WILL steal your hot white girlfriend. 

- BayGBM - This merciful man refuses to expose the legions of Getbiggers messaging him on their closeted man-lust for oily, sweaty, beef-tacular men. 

- True Adonis - Proud Black Confederate who lives within a massive authentic plantation house.

They dont take italians in the Klan - I tried already.   :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2013, 08:10:25 PM »
Praise white Jesus.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2013, 02:14:34 AM »

I'll add Parker to the list our resident auto enthusiast he always knows information on the best and fastest car's/suv's .

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2013, 03:50:39 AM »
Where's White History Month ??